(#31 (permalink))
Old
spicytuna (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-22-2009, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peoplez View Post
ok i will explaine you
here when i write it is impossible to get viza it meen you must pay or buy viza with money , that someone who has contacts must make you this viza and you will pay for this big money! about japan there is very fer how come there from my country and also i have my old partner there who is citizen of japan! about 5 month ago i was going in autralia, i had good frien there, he is drag race like i was , but the embassy told me to make so many paper that it was like to go to moon!
Are you saying that you're buying your visa from someone? What kind of visa is it? A visitor visa? Work visa?

You can't expect us to give you good advice if you aren't following the regular channels everyone else uses.

We on the forum can sympathize with your current situation but you have to realize that Japan is far from being a sympathetic country. Especially in its current state of economy. Perhaps you should try a country like Canada.
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Hatredcopter (Offline)
In the middle of nowhere!

08-22-2009, 08:38 PM

If you feel you'll be persecuted because of your ethnicity or nationality, it's possible to apply for asylum - to Japan or anywhere else that offers it (I certainly wouldn't start with Japan). You should look into that before you start purchasing illegal work visas.

郷に入っては郷に従え
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Seanus (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-22-2009, 09:28 PM

The UK is a better bet, like another poster said. Japan is not the kind of place you go to in your predicament.
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Columbine (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

08-22-2009, 10:16 PM

He might have to buy his visa even legitimately. It can be a bit different depending on country of origin and whilst a lot of European countries get in for free, it's not necessarily true for all. Especially if he's from an area of conflict. Japan, if the airport signs are anything to go by, is fairly paranoid about terrorist attack, and they're really stringent about letting in asylum seekers, even those with genuine cause. So I'll second other people's opinion in that Japan is not the country for you.

But I will say if you do end up in the UK don't be an ass and abuse the system. Jesus, we might be lenient, but it only goes so far before the general public stop being sympathetic and start really openly resenting what amounts to a bunch of foreign freeloading benefit frauds. Especially in this economy. Seriously, you want to thrive here? Learn how to cook a damn good indian curry. Or dance.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Seanus (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-22-2009, 10:23 PM

Which is why the BNP has managed to 'curry' favour amongst an increasingly large part of the British electorate. Too many free riding spanners.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Columbine (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

08-22-2009, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanus View Post
Which is why the BNP has managed to 'curry' favour amongst an increasingly large part of the British electorate. Too many free riding spanners.
Exactly, which is terrible. I don't think the british public really want to side with a racist party, because there's a lot of charity and feeling for people in war-torn countries, but it still galls when someone blatantly abusing the system gets free housing and funding, when perhaps the british family next door has to scrabble on or below the breadline.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
jesselt (Offline)
弱肉強食

08-24-2009, 01:52 AM

I would think it would be rather hard to get a visa anywhere when you live in a country that is being destroyed by Russia, which is probably what he means by purchasing a visa. It may be illegal, but I would be surprised if there were any other options in his current situation.
(#38 (permalink))
Old
peoplez (Offline)
New to JF

08-27-2009, 02:49 PM

I know that Canada or Australia is more better to live, but it is impossible for me now, because i have lost about 90% what i have collect all my life even my my house is burn! and i can pay big money to make my viZa countrys like canada or Uk or Australia, it cost to much for me about 15000$ - 18000$ and i do not know nobody there to ask for viza, that is a problem .
you can just go and make free viza from here , if it will be possible i never think to come and stay any country for long time , maybe on maxmimum two year, but i cannot now just go and came back after for one, or two years! i think after my coming back in my home country it will be jail for me! We have very very bad justice in here, i was think to go in Russion but i am in half caucasian and it looks very on my human and know is very hard to live of my race and coller of skin!
(#39 (permalink))
Old
SceptileMaster (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-27-2009, 05:58 PM

People have said in this thread that it is very easy to get a job in the UK. I have been looking hard for the past 2 months and have not yet got a proper job (I do some cleaning for a few hours a week but it nets me very little). In its current state the UK is very hard to find work in.
(#40 (permalink))
Old
packetpirate (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to packetpirate Send a message via MSN to packetpirate Send a message via Skype™ to packetpirate
08-27-2009, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul999 View Post
mmm is right, we need more detail to help ya.

- You staying there permanently and legally?

- Do you speak the Japanese language?

- Do you get 2k every month?
It looks like he doesn't even speak English, judging by the piss poor grammar in his original post... and I seriously doubt he speaks even a bit of Japanese. He's just another weeaboo wanting to live in a country he knows nothing about.

俺はサゲだ!
これが読みません。