JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#561 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-20-2008, 03:59 AM

gawd, 2 more days till school starts!!!!! >w< I SOOOO CAN'T WAIT! *tis excited to start middle school and make new friends* LALALA!!!
i rly need some real friends o-0 the ones i hav look at me like i'm crazy when i hav my own fun D: does that sound like a true friend, some1 who looks at u funny cuz u hav ur kinda fun? doesn't that seem kinda harsh? especially for a friend? D:
AND I HAV AN AWESOME OUTFIT TO WEAR! *is trying to go decora for the first day of school*
*jumps up and down* so excited!!! and i'm gonna convince my parents to let me get my hair cut before picture day, so i'll hav my awesome picture in the yearbook, AND on my student ID! >w<

k...now i hav that outta my system xD
(#562 (permalink))
Old
watermelonsmiles (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to watermelonsmiles Send a message via Yahoo to watermelonsmiles
08-20-2008, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissHoneyBeeee View Post
gawd, 2 more days till school starts!!!!! >w< I SOOOO CAN'T WAIT! *tis excited to start middle school and make new friends* LALALA!!!
i rly need some real friends o-0 the ones i hav look at me like i'm crazy when i hav my own fun D: does that sound like a true friend, some1 who looks at u funny cuz u hav ur kinda fun? doesn't that seem kinda harsh? especially for a friend? D:
AND I HAV AN AWESOME OUTFIT TO WEAR! *is trying to go decora for the first day of school*
*jumps up and down* so excited!!! and i'm gonna convince my parents to let me get my hair cut before picture day, so i'll hav my awesome picture in the yearbook, AND on my student ID! >w<

k...now i hav that outta my system xD

yeahi know how you feel im a very unqiue girl even though people think im emo or goth but most of them dont even know the meaning
haha and people i dont even know hate me but hey wither you love me or hate me either way your thinking about me:]
im starting school on the 26th im not so excited...
i got my hair cut 2 weeks ago and its a lot longer then when i got it cut because i did...*clears throught and looks around*...a spell...and it made my hair longer D btw i dont care if you think im wired becasue i do witchcraft sometimes...
anways im starting 8th grade and i really want to be in highschool but thats in a year so i guess i can wait
i so not excited to go to school

Oh ThouseWaterMelonSmiles
(#563 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
08-21-2008, 12:47 AM

lol, i like witchcraft....

@missbeeee- yup (nods) .....that would look VERY cute!! ^^

i cut my hair myself, and now its really short, like Kyo's *a long time ago* and IM STARTING SENIOR YEAR IN 13 DAYS!!!!!!!! then graduation... >.< then after all that, college to become chef!!!
~but back to hair*squeals* i get to dye my hair hot pink *again* after seni9or pics!!!!!!! my mom just want my hair to be blonde for my pics, then i get to dye it whatever colors i wish!!!!!!!!!!! and it will go with my loli outfit, since im accenting it with pink teddybear necklace... ^^ YAY!!!!!

(#564 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-21-2008, 03:21 AM

@love - hehehe.... hot pink is what my sister's adding into her hair this year if she gets good grades (she's adding a few streaks only)

woot, ICHIGO OVERLOAD FTW!!
(#565 (permalink))
Old
momono (Offline)
New to JF

08-21-2008, 04:26 AM

I am allready quit a While a Customer of visuSKY.com - Japanese Fashion, Cosplay and Media

They Ship Worldwide for Free and the are located in Japan, since I live in Japan myself now it isnt a Matter to me but it is I guess for People abroad and they always putting nice little Presents in their Packages. You should defently have a Look.

If you not Sure then just Try
(#566 (permalink))
Old
KyoKitty92 (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to KyoKitty92
Smile 08-21-2008, 05:35 AM

Pretty much have to agree with everyone. america has no interesting culture, in my opinion anyway. no good fashion either. i mean seriously have you EVER seen one person wearing the stuff that they do on runway?? can you even walk in that stuff!? its not practical. at least lolita is. it turns more heads then "whats in" today in America. cuz its cooler. duh.

much love!

Bree-Chan!
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

"If you could live forever...what would you live for?"

*My JF Family!*
*SehirothMaster91*
(#567 (permalink))
Old
watermelonsmiles (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to watermelonsmiles Send a message via Yahoo to watermelonsmiles
08-21-2008, 05:20 PM

so had anyone ound some cool sites were there are cheap Lolita clothes?

Oh ThouseWaterMelonSmiles
(#568 (permalink))
Old
mangapunkrocker (Offline)
Princess of ALL

08-21-2008, 06:19 PM

i found this really nice site but i can't remember what's it's called...i'm trying to find it again...it had lolita dresses for sixty six dollars which is pretty cheap compared to three hundred for other sites....the problem is that all the sites i've visited they have lolita dresses but they are ALL out of stock...no joke...

*EVIL BUT CUTE!!*
(#569 (permalink))
Old
crazyjrockluver (Offline)
munching away on pocky

08-21-2008, 07:25 PM

hmmm, i cant really find any

Earth of silence
Confused universe
Graced the beautiful name
(And I sing) buzz love song

(#570 (permalink))
Old
buttercup (Offline)
New to JF

Reasonable Priced Lolita Clothing - 08-22-2008, 01:00 AM

Go to SNOW FALLS AT NIGHT , they were having a summer sale earlier and you may still find some items available. I've ordered a jumper skirt which was made to fit me perfectly. It's beautiful. I later ordered an underskirt and shirt. Their items are sent via FEDEX and I followed its delivery with the tracking number. They ship out the orders quickly, and they won''t tell you this, but they sometimes send a "free" surprise gift! I'm serious check out the site and let me know what you think!

Buttercup