Old
suzumiyasan (Offline)
New to JF

12-20-2007, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerun View Post
Cosmates is a pretty good one. I really like it, hope you will too
that's were i buy my loli clothes!
baby the stars shine bright is good also!

brother-moodaddy!
my twin!-crimanalpanda
my sister!-pjork!
my cousin-animerox102
my nephew-xjapanFOREVER
my mommy-slykaz1
maid to-AkuenKigahen
(#12 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
12-22-2007, 09:20 AM

I love that Goth Lolita style...wish I could get away with it. Too bad I can't for a number of reasons...

I'm probably too old (26)
I'm too tall (5'10)
I'm black (I'd look pretty stupid, probably lol)
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Yora (Offline)
New to JF

12-24-2007, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJup81 View Post
I love that Goth Lolita style...wish I could get away with it. Too bad I can't for a number of reasons...

I'm too tall (5'10)
Whatevul, you gotta do what you want! ^o^ because in everything that you love there is some way you can utilize it. Sometimes you'll have to get creative though. (Uhm and sometimes you'll have to have some bucks or ehm knowing how to sew.) If you really love it there is a way!! ALWAYS! And maybe you can give it your own twists etc etc maybe getting a whole new style for yourself. Limiting yourself is a crime! You wont get something fresh by following all the rules all the time! GRAWRRR! I'D LOVE TO SEE A BLACK TALL GOTH LOLLI! And age doesnt matter. If anyone disagrees i'll start stabbing you with my spoooon! :P
(#14 (permalink))
Old
VisualKei (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to VisualKei Send a message via Yahoo to VisualKei
12-25-2007, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJup81 View Post

I'm too tall (5'10)
I'd look stupider! I'm short, I'm fat, and I have bad skin!

Honestly, though, if you feel confident, it doesn't matter.

OFFICIAL OWNER OF HIZAKI AND JASMINE YOU
(#15 (permalink))
Old
EChan (Offline)
Wants to eat your head

12-25-2007, 10:06 PM

Cosmates is pretty nice, but i don't trust that place O_o there's something strange, i guess it's because all the clothes look pretty cheap. But i like lolita kisama's clothes n___n these are more visual kei style. Lolita Kisama.

(#16 (permalink))
Old
Bluecloud (Offline)
New to JF

12-25-2007, 10:28 PM

try blasphiminas closet [ blasheminascloset.com ]
milky-ange.com

babyssb.co.jp

metamorphose.gr.jp/english
(#17 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
12-26-2007, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yora View Post
Whatevul, you gotta do what you want! ^o^ because in everything that you love there is some way you can utilize it. Sometimes you'll have to get creative though. (Uhm and sometimes you'll have to have some bucks or ehm knowing how to sew.) If you really love it there is a way!! ALWAYS! And maybe you can give it your own twists etc etc maybe getting a whole new style for yourself. Limiting yourself is a crime! You wont get something fresh by following all the rules all the time! GRAWRRR! I'D LOVE TO SEE A BLACK TALL GOTH LOLLI! And age doesnt matter. If anyone disagrees i'll start stabbing you with my spoooon! :P
Thanks for the encouragement. Maybe one day I'll get the guts, although, in heels I'm quite certain I'd be close to 6'0 (I really do hate my height).

Seriously, I love that Goth Loli type style...but not too much like that "doll look" [not for me, anyway]. Mostly stuff like this. The girl in the middle is the one that I really like and the one in the long dress on the right. I do have a pair of pants close to that, but...the material was kind of flimsy like and tore easy when it got caught onto something. You know, thinking about it, love a laid back, hippie style too. How's that...a Goth Hippie sorta Loli style on a black girl?

Oh yeah...another factor, I'm overweight and still in the process of losing, but I keep going offtrack and really have since this holiday seasons. It's the whole exercise issue. I hate it, but I'm making a New Year's resolution! I want to be at my ideal weight (size, rather), or close to it, by at least 2009! What that ideal weight and size is...I have no idea. lol

That aside, I still couldn't imagine actually dressing up with no place to go (here in the states). At the rate I'm going, I probably won't even be able to go to Japan until I'm in my early 30s. My only way of going there is through something like JET and even that's not guaranteed.

Last edited by SSJup81 : 12-26-2007 at 08:34 AM.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Lie (Offline)
New to JF

Lolita <3 - 12-28-2007, 09:48 AM

Lolita brandname stores = expensive >>;;; Generally custom-made dresses are expensive too. Bodyline's cheaper, but not very good quality a lot of the time - some of their stuff is okay but you have to really know what you're looking for and how to accessorise. You could always buy the G&L Bibles for the patterns and make your own? The trouble with lolita is if it's cheap or peoples' idea of 'lolita' (e.g. lots and lots of ruffles and lace) it generally ends up looking very cosplayish...

Avant Gauche - Elegant gothic lolita has good links and information - I'm in a net cafe atm, so don't have much time, but yeah... Also, if you're on livejournal, the egl community's pretty good to have a look around.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

12-28-2007, 11:50 AM

One of our member's made a list of online japanese shopping sites(including lolita shopping sites). 'Ave a Butchers!

Punk Fashion Sites ☆

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
(#20 (permalink))
Old
ladywind1984 (Offline)
New to JF

01-16-2008, 07:08 PM

Try momos handicraft store on EBay