JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-15-2009, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
This has been on my mind for a VERY LONG time, but I keep on forgetting to mention it. The cafe will attract otaku, geeks, etc. but will also be appealing to the general public if it is healthy!
yes!

hmm..i was thinking we'd sell t-shirts, pants, etc. i think it would be interesting to have some regular street clothes added in :] plus, we could sell posters, the sweets/drinks, magazines, shoes, and maybe something else lol
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
01-15-2009, 03:43 AM

POCKY!!!!!!! haha, I got me some strawberry pocky today ^-^
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

01-15-2009, 11:29 PM

XDDD We're just going to create a whole franchise, yes-yes?

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
01-16-2009, 03:21 AM

Totally. And we'll have lots of stuff ^-^

But we gotta start out small to begin with so in case it doesn't work we won't have to deal w/ money issues.
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

01-18-2009, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
Totally. And we'll have lots of stuff ^-^

But we gotta start out small to begin with so in case it doesn't work we won't have to deal w/ money issues.
Yeah. My brother and I were having this huge conversation about future career goals and ideas for me... Like everybody else has said, he agrees I should become a teacher. I told him about my opening a business idea, but it's so hard to do...

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

01-18-2009, 05:17 AM

Well, you can always be a teacher. Gotta remember, they'll be 3 other people helpin ^_~
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

01-18-2009, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
Well, you can always be a teacher. Gotta remember, they'll be 3 other people helpin ^_~
lol. I feel special.

I seriously want to start looking into some books about opening a business, finances, etc. I'll start isle reading at Borders in those books and take notes in my super-awesome notebook. XD

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

01-18-2009, 07:12 AM

Awesomesauce! I got an awesome notebook, it has japanese written all over it (it came that way) and it was only....5....5 dollar...5 dollar foot looooong.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

But seriously, you could always be a teacher as well, and i'll google some stuff later on about business and things
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

01-18-2009, 06:00 PM

OH my Gosh! I just remembered somethin....my friend was at the mall yesterday and she saw 3 lolitas!!!! She tried gettin pics but wasn't able to V_V But it was awesome cus there is hardly anyone in Alabama that even knows what lolita is.

...sorry for the double post
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
01-19-2009, 04:52 AM

okies guys... first... i gotz a vid to show ya, its me in my dress, but youtube sped it up like a million times!!! XD dont mind it, its me just twirling 'n stuffs... i hope you enjoy it!!! ^__^
YouTube - loli dress and i gotz others too... of what i made... me in my various clothings, since this is for ALL japanese fashions... here ya goes!!! [credits and slidshow all helped by esnips.com] Watch Slideshow

ok... now that i got that outta the way...

the ideas for the cafe are kawaii, girls... but i dont want it to be all sweets, im not going to college for baking, im going for all culinary... so we will have salads and stuffs, too... ^__^ dont worry... it'll be all good!!! Mini kitties sound adorable!!! i love cats, so its a winner in my book!!!

and i was thinkin... those of you who can make plushies... maybe we can make a few bigger ones, and then put a clear plastic sheet on one side and stick the menu for the day in back of that sheet? i thought it would be cute... <3 idk... and i was thinkin of kawaii maids outfits for the required uniform for the girls, and something EGA for the guys.... <3 what do you guys think??