JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
01-09-2009, 01:29 AM

k, either will work
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

01-09-2009, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLoveDiruxX View Post
Ne!!! ~<3 thats ADORABLE!!! yes, and i got like a small blueprint working too, one side is sweet lolita, one side gothic lolita... it popped into my head a few nights ago, and i HAD to sketch it out... ^__^
NICE! lol. That sounds like such a funny and cool idea at the same time. Now my visuals have become more enhanced. AWESOME thought!

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
01-13-2009, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
NICE! lol. That sounds like such a funny and cool idea at the same time. Now my visuals have become more enhanced. AWESOME thought!
yeah... i just sketch the ideas that pop into my head... nonstop in school... i get really bored easily...... its funni, acutally... ^__^

Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-13-2009, 03:43 AM

you know what's funny? all of a sudden, after seeing this video: YouTube - My school uniform
i've been like "I MUST FIND CUTE JAPANESE BOY D:< WE WILL WORK AS MODELS FOR SEX POT REVENGE, LIVE IN A HOUSE TOGETHER (AS FRIENDS LMAO), AND BUILD THE DREAM LOLITA CAFE THINGY IN JAPAN SO WE CAN ALL LIVE HAPPY LOLITA LIVES<3 DEN WE WILL GET YUNA, KIKI, MISA, AND LOVE TO COME AND WORK THERE AND WE WILL BE POPULARZZZZZ"
XD

i also thought of something REALLY cute! i think it would be nice to have a soft cookie with frosting that's shaped like a kitty cat and have small plastic packages that have the shape of the cookie to put them into and call them mini-kitties <3 cuz they will be mini cookies! i just thought of that today instead of doing my homework XD

[EDIT] plus, i also have imagined the cafe with the goth side and sweet side >w< like, it would split the cafe in half, where the flooring/counters/walls/ceiling would be completely different along with the clothes and such! the counter is like where everyone gets their sweets~ or tea or whatever else that's food it will be split in half like the rest of the store <3 plus, there will be a place to bake in the back >w<

Last edited by MissHoneyBeeee : 01-13-2009 at 03:45 AM.
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

01-13-2009, 08:01 PM

=.= This thread makes me feel so happy and sad. I've been split between career goals lately and I seriously want to make the cafe. I'm trying to think of what would be best to do... *angst*

Anyway, kitty bags... Nyyaaaa. Yummy. But I think what would make the cafe unique is to make it like a fatfree/lowfat/healthy sweets type of place. The stuff wouldn't taste like crud! We'd figure out how to make it yummy and healthy!!!

Two more days of exams until I can type and share more ideas in this thread. Too much to say.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-14-2009, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
=.= This thread makes me feel so happy and sad. I've been split between career goals lately and I seriously want to make the cafe. I'm trying to think of what would be best to do... *angst*

Anyway, kitty bags... Nyyaaaa. Yummy. But I think what would make the cafe unique is to make it like a fatfree/lowfat/healthy sweets type of place. The stuff wouldn't taste like crud! We'd figure out how to make it yummy and healthy!!!

Two more days of exams until I can type and share more ideas in this thread. Too much to say.
OMIGAWD, LAST NIGHT I THOUGHT OF HEALTHY SWEETS TOO o: lolita minds think alike? XD

aww, i hope you do well! ^__^
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
01-14-2009, 03:59 PM

There are plenty of recipes that are low-fat/sugar and still taste all yummified haha ^-^
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-14-2009, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
There are plenty of recipes that are low-fat/sugar and still taste all yummified haha ^-^
yeah

hmmm...maybe we should try making some of our own recipes?
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

01-14-2009, 05:21 PM

True, like my fam recipe cookies ^-^ (though they have lots of butter in them o.O)

There are plenty of recipes we can look at and make our own from them.
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

01-14-2009, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissHoneyBeeee View Post
OMIGAWD, LAST NIGHT I THOUGHT OF HEALTHY SWEETS TOO o: lolita minds think alike? XD

aww, i hope you do well! ^__^
This has been on my mind for a VERY LONG time, but I keep on forgetting to mention it. The cafe will attract otaku, geeks, etc. but will also be appealing to the general public if it is healthy!

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780