JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Fashion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/)
-   -   Style Questions Here! (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/20516-style-questions-here.html)

rebam 01-14-2009 01:01 AM

i think that you should straighten it get layers and maybe color it

Keaton421 01-14-2009 01:26 AM

Last I checked, this was Japan Forum, not Help-me-choose-a-haircut forum. That's what stylists are for.

jewelpre 01-14-2009 01:56 AM

Its better to go to a hairstylish..

NishiHime 01-14-2009 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keaton421 (Post 663680)
Last I checked, this was Japan Forum, not Help-me-choose-a-haircut forum. That's what stylists are for.

dude, seriously, she's posting pictures of a Japanese model with hairstyles she admires and asking us for advice. If you can't give her some helpful advice that answers her question, why not just focus on another forum subject that you actually enjoy? She clearly made it relevant to Japanese hair.

That said, angelkitty752 if your hair is long and medium texture, not too wavy or frizzy, go for long and layered and if you have straight hair & are not bothered by the idea of bangs, get them! I have straight but slightly wavy hair and tried bangs way back when I was a teenager and they didn't suit my hair texture and were a lot of work to blowdry but for many girls with naturally fine and super-straight hair (like Japanese), bangs looks great! Make sure to go to a very good stylist and with pictures of the style you want and ask him/her to analyze your hair and assess whether bangs would be workable for you as well as layers. Please do post after-haircut pictures so we can see how it turned out. Good luck!!

- Nishi

Salvanas 01-14-2009 04:01 PM

Okay. Well, looking at your face shape, I don't think any of those three hairstyles would suit you.

Here's one thing that I think would suit you perfectly.

BOMBHEAD

It suits your face shape perfectly, and it's realistic yet fancy.

ThirdSight 01-14-2009 09:17 PM

Want Japanese hairstyles? Be Japanese.

Problem solved.

Close the thread.

Next.

angelkitty752 01-14-2009 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NishiHime (Post 663741)
dude, seriously, she's posting pictures of a Japanese model with hairstyles she admires and asking us for advice. If you can't give her some helpful advice that answers her question, why not just focus on another forum subject that you actually enjoy? She clearly made it relevant to Japanese hair.

That said, angelkitty752 if your hair is long and medium texture, not too wavy or frizzy, go for long and layered and if you have straight hair & are not bothered by the idea of bangs, get them! I have straight but slightly wavy hair and tried bangs way back when I was a teenager and they didn't suit my hair texture and were a lot of work to blowdry but for many girls with naturally fine and super-straight hair (like Japanese), bangs looks great! Make sure to go to a very good stylist and with pictures of the style you want and ask him/her to analyze your hair and assess whether bangs would be workable for you as well as layers. Please do post after-haircut pictures so we can see how it turned out. Good luck!!

- Nishi

thank u for ur help and for telling that guy off 4 me... im glad some1 gets y i posted this up

angelkitty752 01-14-2009 10:26 PM

thx 4 the replies so far im thankful 2 u guys that actually posted something worth reading besides those idiotic ppl posting stupid things

AnimeBaby112 01-14-2009 11:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
can anyone help?
I want to cut my hair to be sort of Japanese/anime style, but I don't want it too short. (I have very thin hair too.)
Attachment 8743
That my hair...
thanks!

NishiHime 01-15-2009 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelkitty752 (Post 664121)
thank u for ur help and for telling that guy off 4 me... im glad some1 gets y i posted this up

aww you're very welcome :) but I had a chance to talk to Keaton - he's actually cool just a little rough around the edges ;) Do post your pictures ok? I can't wait to see them :)

- Nishi