下記のサイトは、日本語と英語の勉強に実に役に立つと 思います。

公式コンテンツ - Smart.fm

よかったら、登録してくださいね。
(#132 (permalink))
Old
JapanGaku (Offline)
New to JF

03-20-2010, 03:01 AM

Read The Kanji | Learn how to read japanese kanji!

Good site fore working on learning readings of Kanji
(#133 (permalink))
Old
BenBullock (Offline)
JF Regular

03-20-2010, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokon5 View Post
Is a bit light hearted but I laughed out loud a few times at some of the phrases!!

Pillow Talk Japan - Dating and Flirting in Japanese

They seem to have up to date listings of Jobs in Japan, Apartments and classifieds too but it was the Japanese Phrases section that cracked me up!!
Yeah, but the Japanese is all wrong. That is no use for people learning the language.
(#134 (permalink))
Old
BenBullock (Offline)
JF Regular

03-20-2010, 07:06 AM

I looked through most of these sites, but very few of them looked very good to me. I don't know why so many people start writing their own Japanese lessons on the web, and then sort of leave them half-baked.

Of the sites I've seen, the best ones I know of are:

Learn Japanese - Japanese Language (about.com)

kanjiclinic (column from the Japan times about kanji.)

Another good one is:

JP NET Home Page

but you need to search a lot to find the useful material.

My own site, in the signature below, is a frequently asked questions about Japanese. It's not specifically intended as a language-teaching site, but there is some background material there which might be worth looking at. A lot of it sort of assumes that you already know something about the language though, since it's very hard to write a "frequently asked questions" for language beginners.
(#135 (permalink))
Old
mandalina (Offline)
invisible

KanjiStep - 03-29-2010, 06:17 PM

Hi, I apologise if I am sending this in wrong section but I don't know where to ask this.
Kanji Step site is now gone for a while and I wonder if anybody has the last three lessons of that site?
Thank you.

a daydreamer without dreams
(#136 (permalink))
Old
Air (Offline)
New to JF

05-13-2010, 01:42 PM

Is there a web translator alternative to rikai.com? Rikai's rollovers only define Kanji (and katakana).

Last edited by Air : 05-13-2010 at 03:30 PM.
(#137 (permalink))
Old
sunaonakokoro (Offline)
New to JF

I can teach japanese! - 05-18-2010, 10:28 AM

Hi!

I live in Tokyo.And I study English.

(#138 (permalink))
Old
samokan (Offline)
0xFFFF_FFFF

06-14-2010, 06:52 AM

for IPOD,IPhone, and maybe IPad users

there is a free application called "KOTOBA" that is very useful and convenient to use. JLPT 1-4 kanji list are also included as well as the stroke for each Kanji.

*** Omnia Muntantor, Nihil Interit ***

My Japan Life

-------------------------------------
(#139 (permalink))
Old
KyleGoetz (Offline)
Attorney at Flaw

07-27-2010, 03:08 PM

While searching online to learn the difference between 穏和 and 温和, which Kanji in Context says are "warm, gentle, kind" or something like that, I came across this site: http://briller.ocn.ne.jp/quiz/archives/152.html

It quizzes you on difficult Japanese questions and then explains the answer after you guess.

Note: This is really for upper intermediate or advanced speakers of Japanese. Here's a sample:
Quote:
「あの人は[  ]な人柄だ」。空欄に入るのはどちら ?
A. 温和
B. 穏和

正解はBの穏和。

正解はB。「温和」とは、のどかな気候のこと。一方の 穏和」は、性格や言動などが穏やかなことを表します 現在、新聞などではどちらも「温和」で統一する方向 進められており、「温和」も間違いと見なされない場 も少なくないようです。ただしこの場合人柄について 及しているため、厳密には「穏和」が正解となります
That's the typical Q&A, so if you can't read that, you'll really have difficulty with this site.

But it's really good for random language points! I'm definitely at the point where this type of thing is fun for me.

Also, if anyone's reading this and interested, in a few months I'll have completed the entire Kanji in Context book and know all the joyo kanji—well, all the pre-2010 joyo kanji. At that point, I'll upload my Anki kanji flashcard file for everyone. The book (and, by extension, the flashcard file I made) is hands down the best kanji learning method out there. I'm packing in tons of kanji and vocab every day with an 80% retention rate.

Once I'm done adding kanji and just do pure review, the 80% will increase until it probably (realistically) gets to about 95% or so. So, yeah, it's super effective!
(#140 (permalink))
Old
skotona (Offline)
New to JF

08-01-2010, 10:09 AM

Hi.

I want to introduce you my own Japanese language site. It has nice Hiragana and Katakana learning games that i have written. I'm using them myself to learn an practice Hiragana and Katakana.

So here it is:
Red Finch Japanese Page

And here's the Hiragana and Katakana quiz game i've made. It's useful to me, so i hope it can be useful to someone else.

Thanks.

Last edited by skotona : 08-09-2010 at 05:24 AM.