JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
silvergazimon (Offline)
New to JF

Could someone proof read this translation? - 07-02-2009, 02:55 AM

Hello, I was translating one of my stories into Japanese using an online translator and a little bit of tinkering with the words that did not translate well. I know that online translators are not accurate but I decided to try anyway and was wondering if it was correct or is off.

Thank you in advance.

The translation.

「、私近くある用心しなさい。」
深い、電子パチパチ鳴る音は彼女のいくつかを驚かし、 彼女のベッドから急に動

従ってカバーは床に倒すことを大抵持っていた絶食する 。 彼女の心の
背部に直接差し向けられた彼女が言うことができるので 当然、渡ることは行かな
いかまたは
3,000円を集めて、再度起こっていた。 、そう彼女の下で幼稚それは
再度起こって。 それが彼女、ない 蛍だっただったが、彼女だった
ことを信じることは困難。 それは定めた普遍的な規範に対して特性、それから
そのような
事は-できなかった-起こらないことをだった不可能、それ
あったあった。 しかしそれは、今起こって正しくここに起こっていた。

化け物彼女を、若くない、無実の蛍おびえさせていた。 頻繁に
パチパチ音をたてているずっと深い睡眠から彼女に容易 に気づかせる彼女の戸棚
の背部範囲に
住んでいる幻影の声。 それが不合理、けれどもいかにだったかそれ
起こっていた。 彼女は暗闇だった、彼女は中間であり、邪悪、世界の
制御で曲がった人体ロボットの軍隊けれどもそのcreaking アおよび
それらを彼女夜中目覚めたそう少数の単語頻繁に制御し た。 愚かな
恐れは子供沈黙の救済者ではなくのためだった。
カバーの端をつかんで彼女は彼女がに転がったと同時に それらを引っ張り、
事を無視する。 それを、常にのように幼稚書く。 「何も」、彼女うなる
、「女の子の想像の事そこにない。」
「、私近くある用心しなさい。」
何か、彼女は頻繁にそれらの単語がつぶやかれたときに 引っ張るカバーを
従って近い決して除外できない。 それはより騒々しく、より近くそれのようにそ
れから
はるかにの前に、壊されて前に必ずあった。 誰かの感覚は、何か、
中心に立ってそこにある。 それはほとんどの場合同じだった、呼び、
それからいつもより近く来るまで…
それを停止しなさい!
そこに置かれる救済者十分に目がさめている。 それの
生命に取られて所有することは戸棚、衣服、フレデから 現れることを描いている
各種各様の事をまたは多分
それはジェイソンだったそれからことができるより少し 述べたである(用心しなさ
い)ミハエルマイルス
(停止それ!)を、それは彼女を食べることを来ている魔法 使いであることができる
(停止それ! それを!停止しなさい)。 多分
それは鮫のように、世俗的な何か全くだった。(私はあ )彼女が恐れていた
ものをのことができる、大きく白い鮫は彼女の戸棚、話 す機能の
可能性に隠れて、扇風機把握だった(近く) (停止それ! それを
停止しなさい! それを!停止しなさい)。 鮫はちょうど戸棚からこそこそするため
に、待っていて
公正彼の口の下の彼女をぽんと鳴らしなさい。
「停止しなさいそれを!」 彼女は夜に、彼女揺れていた叫んだ。 それは最も騒々
しく それらの幼稚な恐れのどれも彼女に沈黙
の救世主ではなく迷惑を掛けるべきではない。
「用心しなさい。」
重いすすり泣きは、彼女事が彼女のベッドの隣にあった ことを信じたいと思わな
かった
聞かれた。 それは子供の心にだけ、現実にはなかった。
「私は…」
この事を信じなかった急襲し、彼の喉の下の彼女を取り 、食事
として要求すること準備ができた彼女のベッド上のライ トに立っている子供であ
る。
それは異常だった、彼女はカバーを投げ、ライトをつけ られるべきである
および…
「……」彼女は
の近くにカバーを投げられるべきで、ライトをつけるた めに…

「私は」の
彼女の声、ついたライトすすり泣き、彼女は彼女の肩の 手を感じることができる。

彼女を目覚めさせることを試みて誰かはずっと幼稚な想 像が再度勝っている彼女
の目を
開ける彼女の名前を呼んでいた。 そこにすべては彼女の使用人でなかったり巴、
そこに
部屋の鮫、マイルス、ジャイソまた更にンフレデだった 。 現実
からそして心に再び入れて彼女は彼女実際に笑いたいと 思った。
被・蛍および彼女の父が不快感について話していたと同 時に暗い救済者は
彼女の目のコーナーから彼女の戸棚ライトがついていた こと、見た。 そして、ど
うかして、
鳴った電気パチパチ鳴る音聞かれる、「用心しなさい。 」
それらの幼稚な恐れのどれも彼女に沈黙の救世主ではな く迷惑を掛けるべきでは
ない。

「用心する。」
重いすすり泣きは、彼女事が彼女のベッドの隣にあった ことを信じたいと思わな
かった
聞かれた。 それは子供の心にだけ、現実にはなかった。
「私は…」
この事を信じなかった急襲し、彼の喉の下の彼女を取り 、食事
として要求すること準備ができた彼女のベッド上のライ トに立っている子供であ
る。
それは異常だった、彼女はカバーを投げ、ライトをつけ られるべきである
および…
「……」彼女は
の近くに投げ、カバーをつけるライトをできにべきで、 …

「私は。。」の
彼女の声、ついたライトすすり泣き、彼女は彼女の肩の 手を感じることができる。

彼女を目覚めさせることを試みて誰かはずっと幼稚な想 像が再度勝っている彼女
の目を
開ける彼女の名前を呼んでいた。 そこにすべては彼女の使用人でなかったり巴、
そこに
部屋の鮫、マイルス、ジャイソンまた更にフレデだった 。 現実
からそして心に再び入れて彼女は彼女実際に笑いたいと 思った。
蛍および彼女の父が不快感について話していたと同時に 暗い救済者は
彼女の目のコーナーから彼女の戸棚ライトがついていた こと、見た。 そして、ど
うかして、
聞きなさい
若い女の子あらゆる叫ばれてのほとんど割れた彼女の声 、彼女の
喉はそれから刺した。 彼女は堅い彼女の指が枕に
引き裂くか、またはいかに彼女がほとんど泣いていたか 、これだった蛍およ

ない彼女に起こるべきである何か意識しなかった。 彼女は12歳の女の子、彼女

ちょうど使用していた彼女をではなかった。
(#2 (permalink))
Old
silvergazimon (Offline)
New to JF

The rest - 07-02-2009, 02:56 AM

(Had to cut this in half.

The first text.

"Beware, I'm near."

The deep, electronic crackle had startled her some, jerking out of her bed so fast the cover had mostly fell to the floor. Of course that was sent directly to the back of her mind, no passing go or collecting 3,000 Yen, as she could tell it was happening again. Childish, and so beneath her it was happening again. It was hard to believe that it was her, not Tomoe Hotaru, but it was her. It was out of character, it was impossible, it was against some universal canon that dictated that such things would not - could not - happen. But it is happening, right now and right here it was happening.

The boogeyman was scaring her, not young and innocent Hotaru. The voice of a phantom living in the back reaches of her closet that had often crackled, awaking her easily out of the deep sleep. How it was irrational, yet it was happening. She was the dark, she was mean and evil, she controlled an army of humanoids bent on controlling the world, yet that creaking door and those so few words often woken her in the middle of the night. Stupid fears were for children, not a messiah of silence.

Grabbing the edge of the cover she pulled them up as she rolled over, ignoring the thing. Writing it off as childish, like always. "Nothing's there," she would growl, "the girl's imagining things."

"Beware, I'm near."

Something, she could never except, would often pull the covers so close when those words were muttered. It was louder, closer and much more broken then before, like it was every time before. The sense of someone, something, standing in center would be there. It was almost always the same, it calls and then it comes closer each time until...

Stop it!

The messiah laid there, fully awake. Picturing all sorts of things emerging from the closet, clothes that taken on a life of it's own , Freddy or perhaps it was Jason then it could be the lesser mentioned (Beware) Michael Myres (Stop it!), it could be a witch coming to eat her (Stop it! Stop it!). Maybe it was something utterly mundane, like a shark.(I'm) That could be what she was afraid of, a great white shark was hiding in her closet, possibity with the ability to speak and was hold an electric fan (Near) (Stop It! Stop IT! STOP IT!). The shark was waiting, just to sneak out of the closet and just pop her down his mouth.

"STOP IT!" she screamed out into the night, she was shaking. It was the loudest the young girl every screamed, her voice almost cracked and her throat stung from it. She did not realize how tight her fingers were tearing into the pillow or how she was almost in tears, this was something that should happen to Hotaru and not her. She was not a twelve year old girl, she was just using her. None of those childish fears should bother her, not the Messiah of silence.

"Beware."

A heavy sob was heard, she did not want to believe the thing was next to her bed. It did not exist in reality, only in a child's mind.

"I'm..."

A child that did not believe in this thing, standing in the light over her bed ready to pounce and take her down his throat and claim her as a meal. It was insane, she should be able to throw the covers off and turn on the lights and...

"...Near..."

She should be able to throw the covers off and turn on the lights and...

"I am."

Her voice whined, the lights turned on and she could feel hands on her shoulder. Trying to wake her up, someone was calling her name, opening her eyes the childish imagination had won again. All there was her servavent Tomoe, there was no sharks, Myres, Jasons or even a Freddy in the room. Slipping from the reality and back into the mind she wanted to laugh, she really did. As Hotaru and her father were conversing about a nightmare the dark messiah saw, out of the corner of her eye, that her closet light was on. And, somehow, heard an electric crackle that sounded like, "beware."
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
07-02-2009, 03:17 AM

I will assure you with total confidence that it is nowhere near comprehensible.

Online translators only work with the shortest, simplest sentences... And even then they screw up incredibly often.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
KyleGoetz (Offline)
Attorney at Flaw

07-02-2009, 03:34 AM

I'm backing up Nyororin here. I can't even follow the Japanese even with the English translation. It really does look like a poor machine translation.

If you translated it yourself, I think you're in way over your head and should maybe try your hand at something less complicated.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Khengi (Offline)
JF Regular

07-02-2009, 03:39 AM

Um... that's really odd, did you use babelfish?

Quote:
私近くある用心しなさい。
That's a broken way to say 'I'm around take care' =/

---------------------------
I offer free Japanese lessons on my home site here!

[Note: I am proficient in the language (even proficient enough to get hired at a university for teaching), but do not look to me before a native or someone more proficient, like Nagoyankee]
(#6 (permalink))
Old
silvergazimon (Offline)
New to JF

07-02-2009, 01:12 PM

I guess I am going to translate it myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleGoetz View Post
If you translated it yourself, I think you're in way over your head and should maybe try your hand at something less complicated.
Actually Japanese is pretty easy for me, I just do not know the right words and structures yet and that is why I usually use translator.

Bye everyone.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
jesselt (Offline)
弱肉強食

07-03-2009, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergazimon View Post
Actually Japanese is pretty easy for me
Quote:
I just do not know the right words and structures yet and that is why I usually use translator.
These two seem in conflict. Also, if Japanese is pretty easy for you, you should have been able to tell that the translation didn't make sense.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
KyleGoetz (Offline)
Attorney at Flaw

07-03-2009, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergazimon View Post
I guess I am going to translate it myself.

Actually Japanese is pretty easy for me, I just do not know the right words and structures yet and that is why I usually use translator.

Bye everyone.
Yeah, I'm gonna have to call bullcrap on that one. I can tolerate noob questions; I cannot tolerate people lying to my iFace.