JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#141 (permalink))
Old
munzy (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-04-2010, 09:34 AM

Ops... you have right!
I thought Yume san was not a name, because since this person often talks about dreams, I supposed was a dream the subject.... sometimes I notice the word 'san' it's used also for other things other than for names, example "Makeup san" it's where you can cut the hairs, (hairdresser?) once I saw that there was adden the word 'san' ... and I was confused if was this case too....

I think it make sense because if I understand correctly, the discussion its about a person who wrote that CRY it's about love affair"
Another person (Yume san) comment back telling "色恋沙汰って書き方は無いでしょ。 that I think mean something like he/you/it's not write about a love affair" or something.

And the person again reply to yume san, telling that the "love affair I mean it's not the same yume san mean",
because I increasingly joked about Takumi san who had been influenced by a love affair and I become playful." like if it's the person who joked about the meaning of CRY.

What do you think about it? Could it be?

thanks again for the help!

Last edited by munzy : 06-21-2010 at 12:27 PM.
(#142 (permalink))
Old
Sashimister (Offline)
他力本願

06-04-2010, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by munzy View Post
 What do you think about it? Could it be?
I think you're right!

I never thought that CRY was a CD title because the phrase made sense even if I took CRY to be a person.

Maybe you want to add these little pieces of information when asking questions here.
(#143 (permalink))
Old
munzy (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-04-2010, 01:52 PM

Ah! Thank you ! Ok, in future I'll add more informations! ^O^
But really thanks for the help!
(#144 (permalink))
Old
munzy (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-06-2010, 07:20 PM

edit x°DD ...

Last edited by munzy : 06-14-2010 at 09:26 PM.
(#145 (permalink))
Old
munzy (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-14-2010, 09:25 PM

Hello, ^_^
I wonder if this translation it's correct? I'm confused, still don't make sense.... I don't understand here:

その次に人に出会い= mean "this next person/people I encounter"?
人を愛そうとするんです= the people/person to love?
"人" in all of this long sentence, it's a 'person' or 'people'?

「ALIVE」で眠りから覚醒した匠は、その次に人に出会い� ��やがて人を思うようになるわけです。犬とかもそうで� ��けど、生まれてから一度も虐められたことの無い子は� ��壊っこいですよね?  つまり、匠はここで着ている白 い服のように、まだ何にも穢されず、ピュアな状態なん ですよ。だから、人を愛そうとするんです」

"In "ALIVE" (is the title of a music cd) Takumi is awaken from his sleep, before long is thinking of the next time he will meet the person. Much like a dog, after he's born a child who is never once bullied is a kind person, right? In order words, like the white clothes Takumi is wearing, he's still not soiled by anything; he's totally pure. Therefore, he's a person to try to love.

Thank you again for the help.! m(_ _)m
(#146 (permalink))
Old
Sashimister (Offline)
他力本願

06-15-2010, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by munzy View Post
Hello, ^_^
I wonder if this translation it's correct? I'm confused, still don't make sense.... I don't understand here:

その次に人に出会い= mean "this next person/people I encounter"?
人を愛そうとするんです= the people/person to love?
"人" in all of this long sentence, it's a 'person' or 'people'?

「ALIVE」で眠りから覚醒した匠は、その次に人に出会い� ��やがて人を思うようになるわけです。犬とかもそうで� ��けど、生まれてから一度も虐められたことの無い子は� ��壊っこいですよね?  つまり、匠はここで着ている白 い服のように、まだ何にも穢されず、ピュアな状態なん ですよ。だから、人を愛そうとするんです」

"In "ALIVE" (is the title of a music cd) Takumi is awaken from his sleep, before long is thinking of the next time he will meet the person. Much like a dog, after he's born a child who is never once bullied is a kind person, right? In order words, like the white clothes Takumi is wearing, he's still not soiled by anything; he's totally pure. Therefore, he's a person to try to love.
その次に人に出会い means "encounter your next lover".
人を愛そうとするんです is a strange phrase but I think it means "(you) are not afraid of loving someone so you will devote yourself to the person".
The 人 refers to one person in both cases.

You did a good job in translating the passage. 人懐っこい means "affable", "amiable", etc. It means that someone likes other people.
(#147 (permalink))
Old
munzy (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-15-2010, 11:11 AM

Thank you so much!
Excuse me, still I have a little doubt , because maybe with context it's better...

I would explain why I was indecise about the "人".

After this, they asked about other things, and at the end the reply was the comment I post yesterday. I thought when there was the comparison with the dog, "犬とかもそうですけど" that the example was about a child who has never been bullied will be friendly to people (the same as a dog who hasn't been ill-treated will be friendly to people).
So it goes on to say Takumi, because he's "pure", tries to love people, not in a romantic sense but maybe the way it's described makes him seem more like a 'puppy' that wants to be friends with everyone, "人" ?

「″恋は自分の想いが先に立つもの″という感じがしま す。その点、″愛は自分以上誰かを大切思えるかどうか ″。そこに尽きると思いますね。」
The feeling I get is that "passion is something that stands ahead of your own thoughts." On that spot, "love is whether or not you think dearly of someone above your own self". I think it here I'm exausted/consumed (??) "

―と言いますと?
- you say it so?

「AWAKE」で眠りから覚醒した匠は、その次に人に出会い� ��やがて人を思うようになるわけです。犬とかもそうで� ��けど、生まれてから一度も虐められたことの無い子は� ��懐っこいですよね?  つまり、匠はここで着ている白 い服のように、まだ何にも穢されず、ピュアな状態なん ですよ。だから、人を愛そうとするんです」

"In "Awake" Takumi is awaken from his sleep, before long is thinking of the next time he will meet the people/ person. Much like a dog, after
he's born a child who is never once bullied is a kind (affable, amiable) person, right? In order words, like the white clothes Takumi is wearing, he's still not soiled by anything; he's totally pure. Therefore, he's a person to try to love.

―かつて、人や周囲を嫌いながら同時に自分のことも嫌 っていましたよね。ここに来て、やっと自分を肯定出来 るようになったということですか?
- once, you hate the people around ... etc.. etc..

=========================

(from the context, the complete discussion seems about something like, 'even if before you said that you want meet people friendly', once you dislike people') and not 'once you dislike a person') so maybe all the context it's about people in general?

What do you think about it?

Last edited by munzy : 06-21-2010 at 12:24 PM.
(#148 (permalink))
Old
Sashimister (Offline)
他力本願

06-17-2010, 08:58 AM

「AWAKE」で眠りから覚醒した匠は、その次に人 = personに出会い、やがて人 = personを思うようになるわけです。犬とかもそうですけど、生 まれてから一度も虐められたことの無い子は人懐っこい ですよね?  つまり、匠はここで着ている白い服のよ� �に、まだ何にも穢されず、ピュアな状態なんですよ。� �から、人 = peopleを愛そうとするんです」

―かつて、人 = peopleや周囲を嫌いながら同時に自分のことも嫌っていました よね。ここに来て、やっと自分を肯定出来るようになっ たということですか?
- once, you hate the people around ... etc.. etc..
(#149 (permalink))
Old
munzy (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-21-2010, 10:34 AM

Thank you again! Now finally I understand !
(#150 (permalink))
Old
munzy (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-03-2010, 03:01 PM

Hello! Today I was reading a review of a movie called Knowing. I find it in japanese and I would like to know what it says... so I try to translated, but I need an help.
(I suggest to watch this movie, it's really interesting!)

===========================

About the movie "KNOWING"

この中で主人公が大学の講義で
in this (movie) the protagonist in the lecture of the university
in questo film il protagonista in una lettura dell'universita'

宇宙物理学者という立場で議論する場面があってそれが
there's a scene of where it's discussing an poin of view of an astrophysicist

自分的にすごくすごく考えさせられた
typical of me (?), it made me think a lot

「決定論」と「ランダム論」について語っていて
It talks about "Determinism" and "Random theory"

物事は起こるべくして起こっている決定論と
the determinism occurs when things happening in natural way?

すべて偶然にすぎないというランダム論
the random theory everything is only accidental

僕の考えはやはりどちらとも言えない
still I can't say my thoughts on both ?

すべては運命づけられていると考える場合もあるし
?

やはり全ての事象が偶然で成り立っているとも考えられ る
also/still all the events ?

Thank you in advance!