09-12-2009, 04:45 PM

Alright, it's now been announced!

7:00 pm
Sunday, September 27
(#112 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
09-13-2009, 11:57 AM

Cool! Thanks a lot! I'm going to try and stream it to watch since I haven't any other options and I don't have G4 anymore, not that I care for how the station airs it.

I forget, what station does it air on again?

Last edited by SSJup81 : 09-13-2009 at 12:00 PM.
(#113 (permalink))
Old
Nagoyankee (Offline)
中庸を得るのだ~

09-13-2009, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJup81 View Post
Cool! Thanks a lot! I forget, what station does it air on again?
That is on TBS, channel 6 in and around Tokyo. (The channel numbers differ from one region to another.)
(#114 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
09-13-2009, 09:39 PM

Thanks. Keyhole TV has the TBS station on there. I might can watch it through that.
(#115 (permalink))
Old
redline (Offline)
JF Regular

09-15-2009, 07:05 AM

Doesn't air in the states till December .
(#116 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)

09-16-2009, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redline View Post
Doesn't air in the states till December .
Could just watch it through Keyhole TV.
(#117 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)

09-27-2009, 12:16 PM

I did miss the first five minutes, though, but never mind. I'm not going to spoil it, but oh my gosh!! This one is so intense so far!! *Still rooting for Shingo* ^_^

Sucks that Keyhole TV logged out ON him for me!! Gee...but it messed up right when it went to the commercial. I have a feeling he'll make it because of where it cut off for him. Those lovely "cliffhanger" type spots, leaving you to wonder if he's going to make it or not.

Oh, and what happened with Nagano in stage 1 was just crazy!! I'd actually never seen something like that happen before. At least it was handled in a fair manner.

That aside, I was glad to see Oomori (Monkey)! I now can only wonder if he's always been running the course all these years, and if the US version just started to cut him out.

Too bad all the All Stars weren't there, from what I saw. I don't recall seeing Shiratori or Akiyama. I can't help but wonder if Shiratori never fully recovered from his knee injury. He wasn't in the last one either.

I can't wait until they get to stage 3!! ^_^

Edit: Okay, on stage 3 now. I hope someone makes it to the final.

Last edited by SSJup81 : 09-27-2009 at 01:09 PM.
(#118 (permalink))
Old
TokyoSamurai20 (Offline)
New to JF

10-15-2009, 12:19 AM

I been watching this show ever since I knew it existed and I love this show and I think it would be kind of nice to actually participate in it one day. For me I don't think I have a favorite cause I am cheering on anyone cause its interesting to see people of all shapes and sizes and of different jobs in it and seeing some get past Stage 1 or eventually to the very end.
(#119 (permalink))
Old
Liongale (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Liongale Send a message via MSN to Liongale
10-17-2009, 04:25 AM

The hardest task I have seen in this show was when they were jumping from ledge to ledge using only their hands to hold on- but the last ledge was only wide enough for their fingers to grab.

So wow, only your fingers to hold up your entire body! My fingers hurt thinking about it... I think only one person ever did it. It was a round 3 event I think.
(#120 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

Send a message via MSN to JamboP26
01-10-2010, 06:48 PM

I think Ninja Warrior is great. I prefer the womens version to the mens though, as it looks like the men have been preparing for months, even if they haven't. Also, the womens version seems to be more for the public of the street, with a little training.

I'm a Cafe-kko, Nyappy in the World. But GazeRock is not dead. 「Sixth Gun」です

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)