Old
ButterflyDemise (Offline)
喜悦

08-14-2007, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aota View Post
Erm, if I say you did, would you tease me on it? >>

And, awesome!!
Nah ^^ We're all a little pervy, some just more than others. Nothing to really tease~

Yesh!!!! \(^o^)/

"Even if a leapord sleeps at the end of your bed like a kitten, it still has the power to tear out your throat."
(#102 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
08-14-2007, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyDemise View Post
Nah ^^ We're all a little pervy, some just more than others. Nothing to really tease~

Yesh!!!! \(^o^)/
Aww.. >> No fairs. xD

Haha!

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#103 (permalink))
Old
OtakuChibikko (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to OtakuChibikko
08-15-2007, 10:55 AM

I recently watched MEATBALL MACHINE... oh my god... awesome. Just weirdly awesome.... They showed this at Otakon... and I ran out and bought it.
(#104 (permalink))
Old
喜悦

08-15-2007, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Aww.. >> No fairs. xD

Haha!
XD You want to be teased mister?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuChibikko View Post
I recently watched MEATBALL MACHINE... oh my god... awesome. Just weirdly awesome.... They showed this at Otakon... and I ran out and bought it.
aww, they showed that at A-Kon.. I didn't have my passport yet so I couldn't prove I was 18 T^T Glad to hear it's good though.. I should rent or buy it some time.

"Even if a leapord sleeps at the end of your bed like a kitten, it still has the power to tear out your throat."
(#105 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
08-16-2007, 01:11 AM

Eh, wouldn't mind. Haha.

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#106 (permalink))
Old
snoozy (Offline)
New to JF

08-16-2007, 01:49 AM

well, first of all..I want to say hi..I am new here and it will be great to talk about movies and anime..I am a big buff. But to resond to MAKS...the ending is open to all sorts of imterpetation. What I love about japanses horror..in fact all movies..that 1) it is not american..where the hero can be the first one to die...and the evil wins and 2) alot are sort of left open to ur imagination and opens the doors in soo many ways...Well, I hope to talk to u guys soon..
(#107 (permalink))
Old
喜悦

08-16-2007, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Eh, wouldn't mind. Haha.
haha, ok, I promise to tease once in a while (^^)/

Well I finished watching Kadokawa: Mystery & Horror Tales Vol. 1. Overall, I think it was ok, but there was no horror or real mystery about any of the three stories. I'll give a small "review" of each story (sorry they're poor.. I'm not much of a critique):

Meinichi: This story was ok, but very slow at first. When the girl comes in things pick up a tiny bit. In the end, there was no explaination for what happened or how.. it skips a year, then the next thing to happen was not explained at all or had a reason. (I would be easier if I could explain more on why I was disappointed, but then I'd ruin the DVD XD)

Cruel Kidnapping: Was kinda funny at times and pretty interesting to watch. The ending you see coming though, but that doesn't take away from the 'excitement of "What's going to happen?"'

Desire to Kill: This one was also pretty interesting, probably the best out of the three in my opinion. You don't really see the ending coming and all you think is "She is stupid".

Rating: probably 3.5-4/5 stars
Worth watching, but maybe not a 2nd time.

//end poor 'review' haha

(#108 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

08-16-2007, 11:33 AM

Yay! Will there be bondage involved? xD!! I kid, I kid.

(#109 (permalink))
Old
喜悦

08-16-2007, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Yay! Will there be bondage involved? xD!! I kid, I kid.
haha, you really are a little perv XD

(#110 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

08-16-2007, 08:35 PM

Hmph! No teasing from you then... >> I'll just get Nan-chan..