JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-29-2009, 04:31 PM

OK, there is a "button" that says add to cart in the corner; it's the box on top of the box that says "CD.DVD". If you can't add it to your cart, it may be because you don't have an account there. Also, I think that you might have to be subscribed to the magazine, but I'm not sure. If I wasn't so paranoid, or they accepted international postal money orders, I would totally purchase it.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

10-29-2009, 04:58 PM

ah, thank you.

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....
(#13 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-30-2009, 03:04 PM

MORE NEWS!!!! SO, DELUHI's official site has been given an overhaul which they are still in the process of completing, almost all the members have changed their hair, and it would seem as though they have gone for a somewhat less Visual Kei look, but that's beside the point. They have a PV out for the song REVOLVER BLAST, that can be seen at their official site, although it's not the whole entire video.

Also, they will be having a one man anniversary live on the ninth of January next year at Shibuya O-EAST, where they will obviously STILL be promoting Yggdalive.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

10-30-2009, 04:18 PM

hmm. maybe I'll have to check out their site.

um... what do these say?

商品が選択されていません
カートに商品が入っていません。

and how do I create an account. The least they could do is have it in English also.

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....

Last edited by Miyavifan : 10-30-2009 at 04:22 PM.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-31-2009, 06:15 PM

Sorry, but at the moment, the only characters I can read are both types of kana. :'(

Maybe you can try e-mailing either Juri or Leda? I don't really know how fluent their English is, but the impression I get from Juri is that his English is pretty good, and Leda was(is?) in Galneryus(although that doesn't really have anything to do with English, since he's not the vocalist)...

Anyway, if you're interested in their mini album(Yggdalive) and haven't preordered it yet, it is currently available for preorder at CD Japan, and I'm sure that Cure Media USA will get some copies at some point; I just don't know when, because they have two cons to attend to at the moment... Sorry! :'(
(#16 (permalink))
Old
lself (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-04-2009, 02:27 AM

I am really loving Yggdalive! At least all the songs I've listened to so far...He has such a good screaming voice. I want to see them live so bad now! XD

雅はアメリカに行きます!
빅뱅하고 태군하고 허영생하고 동방신기하고
MBLAQ하고 아웃사이어하고 F.Cuz하고 U-Kiss를사랑해요!
(#17 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-08-2009, 02:44 AM

EVERYBODY!!! YGGDALIVE IS AVAILABLE AT US iTUNES STORE!!!! \m/(>_<)\m/ Please purchase it there; the person that commented clearly has no idea how digital distribution works, and that the band are the ones who put it there; if you purchase from there, DELUHI will know that we're listening, because they'll get more money and know where it's coming from; purchase it from CDJapan or YESASIA, and it's anyone's guess where the CD went.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-03-2009, 08:52 PM

DELUHI has a limited photo set available for purchase at their official merchandise store. They will also be selling the 2009 rerecording of Recall; people interested in purchasing this have until the twenty fifth of December to do so. Finally, they are also selling a 2010 desk calendar.

DELUHI - 音楽ファンのためのグッズ通販サイト/STAR GOODS SHOP
(#19 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-04-2009, 07:35 PM

DELUHI is currently selling B tickets at their official store for their anniversary live in January at Shibuya O-EAST. The amount of tickets are limited, so the sale will stop when they sell out(obviously XD), and if they don't sell out, they might stop selling them on the twenty fifth of December. Also, if you live in Japan(because I believe this only applies to people in Japan), if you purchase only tickets, the shipping is free. Advance tickets cost 3500 yen.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
MiyuNaoko (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to MiyuNaoko
12-14-2009, 07:47 PM

that is awesome

Lupo Label~!  ♥