12-14-2009, 09:16 PM

I adore this band. They're so amazing!
I need more of their music, though. XD
(#22 (permalink))
Old
lself (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-15-2009, 01:52 AM

Definitely one of the best newer bands out there right now imo. I'm glad there's another fan:P I just ordered some stuff of theirs, well i put my order in to my sis (lol!) who is coming back from Japan

雅はアメリカに行きます!
빅뱅하고 태군하고 허영생하고 동방신기하고
MBLAQ하고 아웃사이어하고 F.Cuz하고 U-Kiss를사랑해요!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
MiyuNaoko (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to MiyuNaoko
12-15-2009, 06:19 PM

Awesome =O I wish i could support bands .__.

Lupo Label~!  ♥
(#24 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-16-2009, 02:41 AM

Long update since I'm using my mother's computer because of browser issues on my netbook:

DELUHI has some new merchandise. They have one new shirt, a new wristband/bracelet, and a lucky bag... because I can only read about 200 kanji, and my Japanese is terrible, by my understanding, these things will be available only at their anniversary live on the ninth of January, but if they don't sell out, they may be selling them at their online merch store.

Finally, they will be doing three lives with two other bands in March. The live is called DELUHI presents "Rebellious Culture Vol.2". On the twenty second of March, they will be doing the first live in Tokyo at the Takadanobaba AREA with DEATHGAZE and UnsraW. The second live will be held on the twenty fifth in Osaka at Osaka RUIDO(as a Hispanic, I feel it must be said that "ruido" is Spanish for "noise" XD) with DEATHGAZE and Nega. Their third live will take place on the twenty sixth in Nagoya at Nagoya ell. FITS ALL with DEATHGAZE and born. Ticket presale starts on the twenty fifth of this month, and general sale starts on the twenty eighth of December.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
MiyuNaoko (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to MiyuNaoko
12-16-2009, 11:57 AM

Deluhi, deathgaze and unsraw at the same time?? =O
My fav bands together and i'm stuck here in norway? =O
I want to go~!

Lupo Label~!  ♥
(#26 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-31-2009, 02:48 AM

So we are currently voting for drummers for the Cure Media USA Visual Kei super group, and Sujk is one of the nominees \m/(>_<)\m/. If you know any DELUHI fans or sites elsewhere, please tell them to register and vote for him. Here are the rest, including him:

Alice Nine - Nao
ALSDEAD - Setsua
AND (Eccentric Agent) - Suzune
DELUHI - Sujk
D=OUT - Minase
Kiryu - Junji
Matenrou Opera
Mucc - Satoshi
VanessA - You
Versailles - Yuki

www.CureMediaUSAcom &bull; View topic - VK Super Group Drummer VOTE VOTE VOTE
(#27 (permalink))
Old
KaYumi (Offline)
New to JF

01-04-2010, 10:14 PM

ahhh Deluhi;*** I would like to see them live and hear song Two Hurt!
(#28 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-05-2010, 09:12 PM

DELUHI has a new photo set(photo set D) available at their official store:

DELUHI - 音楽ファンのためのグッズ通販サイト/STAR GOODS SHOP
(#29 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-10-2010, 01:01 AM

DELUHI will be releasing the REVOLVER BLAST single on 3/24. It will include a DVD with the REVOLVER BLAST PV, and based on my understanding, they will either be announcing details for a coupling that they are doing, or the REVOLVER BLAST single has more stuff included, but they will announce the other things it includes later.

Also, they will be doing their first one man tour throughout Japan this summer. They are accepting preorders for tickets for nine of those places(more information about that available at Shattered Tranquility), and will announce when they will be taking preorders for their last performance of this tour which will take place in Akasaka BLITZ (XD). Here are the dates and places:

6/5- Shibuya O-EAST
7/2- FUKUOKA DRUM SON
7/4- Okayama IMAGE
7/10- Niigata JUNK BOX mini
7/11- Toyama SOUL POWER
7/16- OSAKA MUSE
7/17- Nagoya ell.FITS ALL
7/23- Sapporo KRAPS HALL
7/25- Sendai JUNK BOX
8/1- Akasaka BLITZ

Advance tickets for each of these places will cost 3500, tickets at the door will be 4000, BUT!!! For Akasaka Blitz, advance tickets cost 3800, tickets at the door will cost 4300.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-15-2010, 04:55 PM

DELUHI will be selling the lucky bags that they had prepared for their anniversary live at Shibuya O-EAST at their official online store. They will also be reselling the t-shirt that was on sale at that live because they sold out, and many people asked them if they could make more, so if you want one, I suggest you hurry and order either of these things on 1/21(if you live on this side of the planet, because they start selling them on 1/22 starting at 13:00, in other words, 1:00 pm IN JAPAN.... remember the time/day difference). Here's links to their store, and the merchandise from that particular live(if you scroll down on the page for the lucky bag, you can see what it includes):

DELUHI - 音楽ファンのためのグッズ通販サイト/STAR GOODS SHOP

Tシャツ - DELUHI×ELECTRIC 20100109 O-EAST限定Tシャツ - 音楽ファンのためのグッズ通販サイト/STAR GOODS SHOP

バッグ - DELUHI 20100109 O-EAST限定福袋 - 音楽ファンのためのグッズ通販サイト/STAR GOODS SHOP