LinkBack Thread Tools
(#131 (permalink))
Old
metalmark666 (Offline)
JF Regular

Unhappy 06-27-2010, 04:49 PM

Oh England...

*Shakes head*

Please read my diary that I wrote when travelling and working in Japan for three months. It is also packed full of information. I hope that it can inspire you to have an adventure too.
Please contact me if I can help you with advice or information.

Japan 2008: Memoires of a Gaijin A.K.A. A Journey Through the Land of the Rising Sun
(#132 (permalink))
Old
RazerKill (Offline)
-=New Roots=-

06-27-2010, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmark666 View Post
Oh England...

*Shakes head*
Where are all your cameras now FIFA? Too busy showing advertisements? Between suing the "bavariagirls" personally, the randomness of the ball and still no replays used, what the f**k is the FIFA paid for.

proud member of the ramen club XD

http://new-roots.com
(#133 (permalink))
Old
hennaz (Offline)
こんにちは!

06-27-2010, 05:34 PM

It's OK, that disallowed goal wouldn't have made a difference. We still got pwned pretty badly by Germany, and our defence was piss-poor as shit. What the fuck was Capello smoking?

Hennaz ヘンナズ

(#134 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

06-27-2010, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
Also you can say the keeper was really good... or the US attack was just shit. I with you and I too say the keeper was really good but I dont think that you can say "If it wasnt for that damn keeper we would have won" is all I'm saying.
What is it with you people. First Noodle says I'm English because I bashed Englands team like an English football fan (don't know if I should take it as an insult or a compliment) and you think of me as an American.

Ghana's attackers did their job well, both goals were beautiful, but through the game US pressure on Ghana was much bigger then Ghana's and both times when Ghana was leading they turned defensive, relying on counterattacks. They had chances to score more, but they poorly used them, only few posed threats to the US. Like it or not Ronin, but that's how I see it. Their goalie did a fine job and I consider him as one the main reasons why US lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazerKill View Post
Where are all your cameras now FIFA? Too busy showing advertisements? Between suing the "bavariagirls" personally, the randomness of the ball and still no replays used, what the f**k is the FIFA paid for.
'Baviagirls'? Really?

England had a whole half-time ahead of them in which they could at least tied the score, but they didn't. Disallowed goal or not, Germany proved they're the better team and there no point in crying about that.
(#135 (permalink))
Old
JasonTakeshi (Offline)
Conceptual Doubt

06-27-2010, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hennaz View Post
It's OK, that disallowed goal wouldn't have made a difference. We still got pwned pretty badly by Germany, and our defence was piss-poor as shit. What the fuck was Capello smoking?
Don't forget the psychological factor. Before the 3-1, England was clearly outplaying Germany. After that, they demoralized.

Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.
(#136 (permalink))
Old
RazerKill (Offline)
-=New Roots=-

06-27-2010, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTakeshi View Post
Don't forget the psychological factor. Before the 3-1, England was clearly outplaying Germany. After that, they demoralized.
exactly that would made a difference

proud member of the ramen club XD

http://new-roots.com
(#137 (permalink))
Old
GabiSoare (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to GabiSoare
06-27-2010, 06:50 PM

It's just in my mind or in the currently game which is ARGENTINA vs MEXIC , players arrive at enemy goal pretty easy? (a lot of hits)
I am seeing it's a really nice game. What do you think ? I don't have a favorite team.

Aniki , that's in football , sometimes the dominating team is losing the match. Both of teams , Ghana and USA played fine, but Ghana was my favorite . Penalty was fair in my opinion.

Last edit : 1-0 for ARG but the referee made a HUGE MISTAKE. Poor Mexic.
ROFL 2-0 Mexican Player made too a HUGE MISTAKE .

Last edited by GabiSoare : 06-27-2010 at 10:06 PM.
(#138 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

06-27-2010, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazerKill View Post
exactly that would made a difference
Rubbish. I'll say it again England only was losing by one goal and they had a second half ahead of them. At the beginning of a second half they were playing well starting to make stupid mistakes and everything went bad after Germany's third goal. So playing with the 'Psychological factor' card won't work this time. From the beginning of the tournament England played shitty (their precious Rooney didn't even score a single goal) and a disallowed goal is a poor excuse why they f*cked up today.
(#139 (permalink))
Old
JasonTakeshi (Offline)
Conceptual Doubt

06-27-2010, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniki View Post
Rubbish. I'll say it again England only was losing by one goal and they had a second half ahead of them. At the beginning of a second half they were playing well starting to make stupid mistakes and everything went bad after Germany's third goal. So playing with the 'Psychological factor' card won't work this time. From the beginning of the tournament England played shitty (their precious Rooney didn't even score a single goal) and a disallowed goal is a poor excuse why they f*cked up today.
It's not an excuse. It's a proven fact.

You have Mexico example now.

Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.
(#140 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

06-28-2010, 12:07 AM

It is an excuse, and the only one I hear from you and plenty of other England's fans on the net. If it weren't for the disallowed goal it would be a tie then, everything would be different and maybe even they would've even won. Maybe, maybe, if, if, that's all I hear. Bollocks. You wanna prove me that England got robbed and is the one who deserves the cup? Fine, I'm all ears. Pour me with facts.