Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

07-07-2010, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniki View Post
So much for Noodle and his Cavani.
Win win situation dude!

And btw, eurgh, where's the easy win you were implying? The way you were talking, it sounded like you were saying the Dutch had it in the bag from kick-off... So, so much for implied easy win and your so called football wisdom. Cavani played really good football and Forlan was still a beast apart from a few bad one two passes even if you believe he's "old, and he barely keeps up.". So, I guess I'm trying to figure out if we watched the same match because it seems like you're insinuating that Cavani didn't have a positive effect?
(#213 (permalink))
Old
JasonTakeshi (Offline)
Conceptual Doubt

07-07-2010, 04:40 AM

You could see Forlan's diaper.

Incontinence sucks.

Well, all in all, I hope that Germany beats the hell out of Spain.

Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.
(#214 (permalink))
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

Send a message via ICQ to Tsuzuki Send a message via MSN to Tsuzuki Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuzuki Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuzuki
07-07-2010, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTakeshi View Post

Well, all in all, I hope that Germany beats the hell out of Spain.
Q.Q I hope this too but spain thinks cuz our Team is so young they can beat us easy T_T

ギャー(*0*((◎—————ー(°°; ) スッポヌケ〜
✿ あなた だけ が みれば いい... 狂気と真実は紙一重 ✿

そして坊やは眠りについて 息衝く灰の中の炎ひとつ、ふたつと 浮かぶふくらみ愛しい横顔 大地に垂るる幾千の夢、夢 銀の瞳のゆら(◕‿‿◕ )
It's a thin line between genius and stupidity. Once you cross it there is no going back!! Luckily I have tippex and a pen so I can just redraw it where I like!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =_=

†♫†
(#215 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

07-07-2010, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
And btw, eurgh, where's the easy win you were implying? The way you were talking, it sounded like you were saying the Dutch had it in the bag from kick-off... So, so much for implied easy win and your so called football wisdom. Cavani played really good football and Forlan was still a beast apart from a few bad one two passes even if you believe he's "old, and he barely keeps up.". So, I guess I'm trying to figure out if we watched the same match because it seems like you're insinuating that Cavani didn't have a positive effect?
Here's an English lesson dipshit. There's a big difference between being sure they'll win and being sure they'll easily win. Have enough brainpower to see the difference?
I said, I'm sure they'll win, I never said nor implied in any of my posts that it will be a cinch for them to win. So I'm suggesting you to stop being an obnoxious twat, who thinks he knows what people are thinking or implying, because you utterly suck at it. But I could be wrong, want to tell me what I'm implying with this post?
(#216 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

07-07-2010, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Here's an English lesson dipshit. There's a big difference between being sure they'll win and being sure they'll easily win. Have enough brainpower to see the difference?
I said, I'm sure they'll win, I never said nor implied in any of my posts that it will be a cinch for them to win. So I'm suggesting you to stop being an obnoxious twat, who thinks he knows what people are thinking or implying, because you utterly suck at it. But I could be wrong, want to tell me what I'm implying with this post?
awww, we have a little online hard-nut here!
Let's play this game... I'm gonna guess what you're implying with this post... You're implying you're a gangsta that isn't scared of anything and that you're the best! Am I close? I'm shittin' my pants right now and I feel so hurt
(#217 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

07-07-2010, 07:09 PM

Quote:
awww, we have a little online hard-nut here!
Let's play this game... I'm gonna guess what you're implying with this post... You're implying you're a gangsta that isn't scared of anything and that you're the best! Am I close?
Nope. I'm just an online hard-nut telling self-righteous dumbasses like you to stop jumping on peoples heads and act like you know them. But thank you for playing this "game" and proving me that I was right about you.
(#218 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

07-07-2010, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Nope. I'm just an online hard-nut telling self-righteous dumbasses like you to stop jumping on peoples heads and act like you know them. But thank you for playing this "game" and proving me that I was right about you.
You're absolutely welcome my fearsome online tough boy!
(#219 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

07-07-2010, 07:38 PM

Quote:
You're absolutely welcome my fearsome online tough boy!
Awww, ain't that nice. If only all people in the world would be so helpful like you, things would go a lot more smoothly.
(#220 (permalink))
Old
V1nn1 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-07-2010, 08:54 PM

So it's Holland vs. Spain in the final!