(#221 (permalink))
Old
willgoestocollege (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-07-2010, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1nn1 View Post
So it's Holland vs. Spain in the final!
Which is good. They both haven't won the world cup but I would like Holland to win.
(#222 (permalink))
Old
Aquilus (Offline)
C3H5O9N3

Send a message via ICQ to Aquilus Send a message via Skype™ to Aquilus
Unhappy 07-07-2010, 09:09 PM

God, I could have killed the Spain guy shouting 'Finale!' when I just came back from watching the match
Spain really played better, can't help; still it sucks^^

Quis custodiet custodes?
(#223 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

07-08-2010, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniki View Post
Awww, ain't that nice. If only all people in the world would be so helpful like you, things would go a lot more smoothly.
I know right? The world would be such a better place without Englishmen like you!

From here to the end of the post, I'm gonna play the guessing game again , I was right about you being English wasn't I? The only thing wrong with English football is fans like you that expect too much and get over sensitive when they don't win 5-0!!!

Get over yourself, self-righteousness isn't something I emit. On the other hand, you? Well, it's especially true since you're one of those English fans that starts letting their traps lose the moment someone disagrees with them! Perhaps, if you actually read my post and saw the next sentence, you wouldn't be trying to go for this bad boy online persona which makes you look like an absolute idiot!

Go home and complain at how English footballers need to get paid less! You suck!

Last edited by noodle : 07-08-2010 at 12:08 PM.
(#224 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

07-08-2010, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
I know right? The world would be such a better place without Englishmen like you!

From here to the end of the post, I'm gonna play the guessing game again , I was right about you being English wasn't I? The only thing wrong with English football is fans like you that expect too much and get over sensitive when they don't win 5-0!!!

Get over yourself, self-righteousness isn't something I emit. On the other hand, you? Well, it's especially true since you're one of those English fans that starts letting their traps lose the moment someone disagrees with them! Perhaps, if you actually read my post and saw the next sentence, you wouldn't be trying to go for this bad boy online persona which makes you look like an absolute idiot!

Go home and complain at how English footballers need to get paid less! You suck!
I knew you wouldn't simply let it go so easily, but then again, I like reading the crap you write, it makes my popcorn tastier. And here I thought we were making progress, but alas, your retardation strikes again, and again I must enlighten you. I'm not English, nor was I born in any English speaking country. Shocking isn't it? Here's another shocking thing. I'm not a fan of England's football team and the reason why I bashed English football players because I think England's team is overrated (just like your intelligence). So I said it once, but I see it was too difficult for your dippy brain to comprehend, but no worries, I'll say it again:
Quote:
I'm suggesting you to stop being an obnoxious twat, who thinks he knows what people are thinking or implying, because you utterly UTTERLY suck at it.
(#225 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

07-08-2010, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniki View Post
I knew you wouldn't simply let it go so easily, but then again, I like reading the crap you write, it makes my popcorn tastier. And here I thought we were making progress, but alas, your retardation strikes again, and again I must enlighten you. I'm not English, nor was I born in any English speaking country. Shocking isn't it? Here's another shocking thing. I'm not a fan of England's football team and the reason why I bashed English football players because I think England's team is overrated (just like your intelligence). So I said it once, but I see it was too difficult for your dippy brain to comprehend, but no worries, I'll say it again:
Come on dude, you're too good at this guessing what people will do... It's not fair! Let me win for once, I got it wrong... so you're Dutch right? Aww, did you just try to complement yourself? Mr implies he's some sort of genius because he speaks English well (oops, did I just guess what you were implying... how rude of me to not take your advice... must be my tiny brain again ).

hahahaha... that actually made me laugh... Who rated my intelligence? I didn't know it was being rated for it to be over-rated... I like you! You're talking to me and about me as if we actually know each other and have crossed paths enough times for you to create an image of me... oh wait, or is that what I'm doing???!

p.s. Can I have some of your popcorn? It sound delicious!
(#226 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

07-08-2010, 10:34 PM

(#227 (permalink))
Old
JasonTakeshi (Offline)
Conceptual Doubt

07-09-2010, 09:48 PM

define intelligence

Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.

Last edited by JasonTakeshi : 07-10-2010 at 12:49 AM.
(#228 (permalink))
Old
rabasuaug1310 (Offline)
Banned

08-19-2010, 04:45 PM

this world cup 2010 japan played really well ,
i like their game so much ,
i was expecting more form them ,
but it didn't happened !!!
whatever ,
next time better luck ........
(#229 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

Send a message via MSN to JamboP26
08-19-2010, 07:29 PM

Just wondering if anyone watched any of the Women's U-20's World Cup? Japan nearly got though the group stages, but just lost out. Still, they destroyed England.

Last edited by JamboP26 : 08-19-2010 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Typo
(#230 (permalink))
Old
samurae (Offline)
New to JF

09-08-2010, 08:00 AM

Japan played awesome in 2010 WC ,

i think they are the best asian team ever ,

hats off to Japan team ,

wish they gonna play much more better in future .................