JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
dragonrazor (Offline)
that guy in your dreams

Send a message via AIM to dragonrazor Send a message via MSN to dragonrazor Send a message via Yahoo to dragonrazor
04-09-2007, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikku777 View Post
LARGE IMAGES ARE THE BEST!!!!
not when they make the page wider

"If we have to dance to the strings of an unseen force, that makes us no better than Zio" Chaz Ashley (not sure japanese name) Phantasy Star: End of the Millenium
(#32 (permalink))
Old
AoshiShinomori (Offline)
I wuvs Rikku the most! <3

Send a message via MSN to AoshiShinomori
04-09-2007, 10:51 PM

Great Images!!! I agree with both DR and Rikku-dona.

So, OL-chan for images exceeding the page width, just add the link so we can follow it to see it (like DR did for the naginata's)

Images that do fit can be attached directly.

Those are sooooooooooooooooooo beautiful! I want one right now

Omae mo kanjite no ka... kaze no koe?
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Rikku777
04-09-2007, 10:52 PM

Well I like it wide, then you get to scroll through everything and see the HUGE swords!!!

Awesome Thread Ryuk, and Later!
(#34 (permalink))
Old
dragonrazor (Offline)
that guy in your dreams

Send a message via AIM to dragonrazor Send a message via MSN to dragonrazor Send a message via Yahoo to dragonrazor
04-09-2007, 10:54 PM

you should see some of the stranger looking rares from PSO...omg...that gives me an idea...i'm going to post two pics of an Ono Dachi...one will be the Tsumikiri J-Sword from PSO, the other will hopefully be a real one

"If we have to dance to the strings of an unseen force, that makes us no better than Zio" Chaz Ashley (not sure japanese name) Phantasy Star: End of the Millenium
(#35 (permalink))
Old
obscureLOVE (Offline)
fiuuu <3

04-09-2007, 10:56 PM

okies sorry guys...
i have to go now
have fun
*waves*
and *hugs*
(#36 (permalink))
Old
AoshiShinomori (Offline)

04-09-2007, 10:58 PM

Here is a special move of Iaijutsu. It's from anime and one of the ones that I like called "Samurai X" (Rurouni Kenshin in Japanese)...

A little background is in order. Kenshin is the last surviving member of his family (and village) who all get killed during a massacre... A lonely stranger (Hiko Seijuro) picks him up and takes him under his care. Hiko is actually an exponent of the hiten Mitsurugi ryu (a kenjutsu art that specializes in speed attacks by training the person to achieve god like speed). Under the careful tutelage, Kenshin grows to be a master swordsman. The entire anime goes about Kenshin's life, but there are two special moves in the Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu. One is called the Khuzu-ryu-sen (9 headed dragon attack). It involves using god like speed to attack the 9 critical points all at once. It is almost impossible to defeat.

The only way to defeat it is by using the strongest attack of Hiten Mitsurugi called Ama Kakeru Ryu No Hirameki. The reason I post it here is because this is an Iaijutsu. It uses godlike speed to attack the Khuzu-ryu-sen even before it has reached the individual

Here is a vid where Kenshin learns it.

According to the anime you must have the will to live if you're to succeed in using Ama Kakeru Ryu no Hirameki. Anyone faint of heart will only end up slicing themselves first. The move involved putting your sword foot forward so as to get closer to the opponent and then unsheath your sword at a dazzling speed! It is usually the other foot that is used to step forward because using the sword foot puts it dangerously close to the sword and you run the risk of cutting yourself up!

(#37 (permalink))
Old
AoshiShinomori (Offline)

04-09-2007, 11:00 PM

Bye and hugs to Rikku-dona and OL-chan! Thanx so much for posting on this thread. I'll be back in a bit too. I gotta go now! *Keep those posts coming!*

Last edited by AoshiShinomori : 04-09-2007 at 11:45 PM.
(#38 (permalink))
Old
dragonrazor (Offline)
that guy in your dreams

04-09-2007, 11:03 PM

would that be the Battou Jutsu? the move that is essentially a virtually unstoppable headshot?

okay, here's a No Dachi, i dunno if it's the right thing or not, but it's authentic

and this one is PSO's Tsumikiri J-sword, after it's been unsealed (when you find it, it's Sealed J-sword)

(#39 (permalink))
Old
kokunin (Offline)
POwer of the tongue

Send a message via MSN to kokunin Send a message via Yahoo to kokunin
04-10-2007, 12:25 AM

most jutsu, and ryu, and waza don't exist anymore...becauser of the meiji restoration...and a zanpakutou was real, horse cleaver...something like zabuza's sword...and naginata is still around...

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven."
-God

good night...
(#40 (permalink))
Old
dragonrazor (Offline)
that guy in your dreams

04-10-2007, 12:35 AM

zanbatou << an anticavalry sword