(#41 (permalink))
Old
DivineBled (Offline)
Bloody St Elegance

Send a message via Yahoo to DivineBled
04-06-2008, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover32 View Post
I've played DoC and if your comparing Dmc 2 Dante and Vincent, the fact that they're both quiet is true. But that's the only simalirity. And it would be Enix made Vincent too much like Dante, since Dmc 2 came out before DoC. Otherwise those two are NOTHING alike, if you play 1, 3, or 4, you'll see Dante's real side. He's extremly cocky, perverted, and loves one-liners. Most fans (and even some of the creators) are saying 2 never happened since it was so bad and because Dante changed so dramaticlly.

And as for Vergil-Yes, he is very kick ass. Even though I would love to see him in another Dmc, I doubt that'll happen since Mundus killed him...
Virgil may appear in a future game.......

To listen to D'Narco Revolution:

http://www.myspace.com/dnarcorevolution

To join D'Narco Revolution's fan-club:

http://www.myspace.com/heavenlyhellrenegade

Countdown until D'Narco Revolution 2CD Release:2 months

Countdown to tour: 5 months starting in NY.

Currently: Hanging out with the guys. Working on 2 Additional CD's and 4 Pv's. Packing for Tokyo, leaving for Tokyo Nov. 11,2008
(#42 (permalink))
Old
animelover32 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to animelover32
04-06-2008, 02:49 PM

If Vergil does appear in a future game that would be great. I really want to see him back.
(#43 (permalink))
Old
SHELKE17 (Offline)
The live action Saya

Send a message via MSN to SHELKE17
04-10-2008, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineBled View Post
Virgil may appear in a future game.......
DUDE chill out its only a game thats just my opinion anyway + I didnt just mean DOC I ment all of the final fantasy 7 series he was in. ps. your acting like dante is a real person its kinda creepy just so u no......

CODENAME: CACTUAR

PROUD MEMBER OF THE GACKT FAN CLUB!!!

MEMBER OF THE SINIGAMI CLAN
come visit me at myspace
www.myspace.com/shelke91
(#44 (permalink))
Old
animelover32 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-10-2008, 09:50 PM

How are we acting like Dante's a real person? I know he's not I'm just a very big fan of Devil May Cry ever since I started playing. And just like in Final Fantasy you get attached to a character and you feel sad, happy, or whatever if something happens, for example when Aerith died in VII.
(#45 (permalink))
Old
Orihimegirl123 (Offline)
I'mma Monster <3

04-10-2008, 10:02 PM

Oh!! this is now my fave thread!!!! i luv DMC its my fave game EVER!!! i hate Trish though......idk y.....but i luv Lady and Dante

Talk to her; she's a girl. The reason she doesn't talk first, is because she has the vision of a boy who will go out of his way for her. <3
(#46 (permalink))
Old
animelover32 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-10-2008, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orihimegirl123 View Post
Oh!! this is now my fave thread!!!! i luv DMC its my fave game EVER!!! i hate Trish though......idk y.....but i luv Lady and Dante
I'm not a fan of Trish either and I'm a proud supporter of DantexLady. I HATE DantexTrish. I've got a damn good reason though, if anyone remembers from the first game she was made to look like Dante's mother, Eva. And if Dante did do anything with Trish (sexually) me and my friend says he has "mommy issues".

Since no one knows Nero's true decent yet, I've started going on that he could be Dante's son. Just how he acts around him it seems like it could be. Hopefully if he is it's Lady's son. I've also found Dante quotes in the game that could prove this if anyone wants me to put them down. I also believe the other rumors such as that he's a distant relative, another of Sparda's son (he was over 4000 years old after all and might still be alive), or they might not be related after all.
(#47 (permalink))
Old
SHELKE17 (Offline)
The live action Saya

Send a message via MSN to SHELKE17
Final Fantasy Is The Best Game Ever!!!!!!!!! - 04-15-2008, 05:28 AM

Vincent Valentine is beating Dante on the poll I made who is better. thought you DMC ppl should no HEHE
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vincent.jpg (27.6 KB, 20 views)

CODENAME: CACTUAR

PROUD MEMBER OF THE GACKT FAN CLUB!!!

MEMBER OF THE SINIGAMI CLAN
come visit me at myspace
www.myspace.com/shelke91
(#48 (permalink))
Old
Alastor (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-15-2008, 08:01 PM

I love the original Devil May Cry, I think it's Team Little Devils had a stroke of genius there. That game had the potential to evolve into the best action game franchise ever.

But then the masterminds left. Itsuno and Kobayashi take over and ever since, I've lost interest in Devil May Cry.

Have Mikami, Kamiya and Ueda remake the original game and I swear to god it will make any action game look like shit. Including eery other DMC game combined.
(#49 (permalink))
Old
animelover32 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-15-2008, 09:54 PM

Wow...There's the reason for the reason Dmc 2 sucked so bad. I personally like dmc 3 and 4. I would love to see the gothic theme of dmc 1 again. It put a great feel into the game.
(#50 (permalink))
Old
Alastor (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-15-2008, 11:01 PM

What really makes me dislike DMC now is that they're so influenced by Japanese anime, whereas DMC1 was more American and... well... I could go on and on about this but I've done so enough on the GameFAQs forums. What I can say though is that DMC1 had far more personality than the other games. All you need to do is replay DMC1 first, and then replay DMC3. Do not pay much attention to combat, rather let yourself be immersed by these two games outside of combat. You'll see what I'm talking about.