JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
MaymeRachael (Offline)
War Sucks, Let's Party!

Send a message via Yahoo to MaymeRachael
07-06-2008, 11:32 PM

My exact thoughts. . . ^_^ I tried it five times in a row. . . nothing!
Waited a week and defeated him on the second go around! ^_^'
I also didn't like when you were it that weird place that you had to "capture" the crystal looking shards. . . it's like they didn't explain ANYTHING to you on that part! >_<'

Muffin Club Founder & President l Miyavi Stalking Society l Jello Club
Matoi from Phantasmagoria l Sharing Satoshi from Girugamesh w/Miyavifan
MEMBER OF THE FINAL FANTASY CLAN CODENAME:AERIS
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

07-06-2008, 11:39 PM

Is it just me, or am I the only person who finds that FFXII is REALLY hard? I mean, I've played many FF games and they were all very easy for me. But I just can't get any farther than half way through it and I've been stuck for like a year and a half in the same area.
I think it's time to start the whole game over again. XDDD

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
Old
MaymeRachael (Offline)
War Sucks, Let's Party!

Send a message via Yahoo to MaymeRachael
07-06-2008, 11:42 PM

If worse come to worse. . .do that! I've done that 3 times now w/ VII. . . but now my disc II isn't working so I've got to find another copy! And I bought Dirge of Cerberus and I'm waiting for it to arrive! <dances>

Muffin Club Founder & President l Miyavi Stalking Society l Jello Club
Matoi from Phantasmagoria l Sharing Satoshi from Girugamesh w/Miyavifan
MEMBER OF THE FINAL FANTASY CLAN CODENAME:AERIS
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

Send a message via MSN to XjapanFOREVER
07-07-2008, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
Is it just me, or am I the only person who finds that FFXII is REALLY hard? I mean, I've played many FF games and they were all very easy for me. But I just can't get any farther than half way through it and I've been stuck for like a year and a half in the same area.
I didn't think it was that hard. It was long though, I recently went through it, and got one of EVERYTHING, and completed Sky Pirates Den, Leveled everyone up to lvl 99, took me 430+ hours. I got the Order of Ambrosia Clan rank!!
YAY!!!!!!

If anyone wants a lame vid of me scrolling through my inventory or anything, just say the word..

I'm stuck on FFV, when you go through the meteors and into some forest type place, and you fight these 4 blobs, each one a certain element, and when one dies it does a special attack, and as more and more die, their special attacks get stronger and stronger.... they PWN me...lol

Microsoft is making computer's just like air conditioners; they work properly until you open WINDOWS.
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

07-11-2008, 07:39 PM

yup, that'd be them....
I just gave up and started playing FFVI again....lol
I'm heading back to jidoor now

Microsoft is making computer's just like air conditioners; they work properly until you open WINDOWS.
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

07-13-2008, 02:41 AM

Well, I took my time and got three Zodiac Spears..... The one in the mines is a bitch to get..

Also, it turned out I missed ONE LITTLE SPOT of the Penumbra, and I had to re-track EVERYWHERE to get the "explored all maps" figure in pirate den...

Old
Tturtle (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-14-2008, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
FF12 was not that hard to me. To do some of the side quests I had to look for info online. The last battle was incredibly easy. If you need help let me know.

Now for some reason FF3 was hard for me. I traded it in and got FF:CC instead. Zack is fun!

Has anyone checked the coring room?
Old
Capcom (Offline)
New to JF

07-14-2008, 08:19 PM

Final Fantasy XIII is coming to Xbox 360, Square-Enix has confirmed.

Speaking at Microsoft's E3 2008 press briefing, Square-Enix boss Yoichi Wada confirmed the stunning news, stating: "At long last, the day we've all been waiting for has arrived. It gives me great pleasure to unveil this to you today."

In no way understating the significance of the announcement, Microsoft's Don Mattrick said: "Final Fantasy XIII is an astonishing addition to our growing array of RPG titles.

"Final Fantasy joins a long list of former PlayStation franchises finding a new home on Xbox 360," he beamed. A lengthy trailer was shown, albeit entirely CG.

No release dates were mentioned, with the only information being that the 360 version would be available "at launch". Presumably later in 2009.

The news followed preview presentations of two of Square-Enix's other 360 RPGs, namely Star Ocean, due Spring 2009, and Infinite Undiscovery, out later this year.

Check back all the Square-Enix trailers, including FFXIII, later today.

To be honest, I'm not happy with this. Sony is losing his exclusive games easy of Microsoft and something like this has really effect on Sony and might lose there market domination in gaming. I hope Sony is going to announce something big tomorrow or else... I might keep my Xbox 360 xD.

Last edited by Capcom : 07-14-2008 at 08:21 PM.
Old
Firu (Offline)
zero,can you move?

Send a message via MSN to Firu
07-14-2008, 09:17 PM

that is a little dissapointing,i've been playing ff8 this morning and was thinking just how wonderfully suited the series is to the playstation's controls.i think it will be overcomplicated by the xbox,but then i have always been biased towards the playstation
Old
lulu (Offline)
You heard him... DO IT!

Location: Mako Reactor 0, locked in a coffin so I won't kill.
Send a message via MSN to lulu Send a message via Yahoo to lulu Send a message via Skype™ to lulu
07-14-2008, 09:20 PM

Oh, man... I bought FFX-2 (I'm REALLY back...) and I'm stuck! I'm fighting Ixion and it kills me all the time! GARH!!!! I need more hi-potions I think...
I hate this part... and Ixion (And to think that it was my favourite...)

Hey, can someone help me? What can I do to win it? Any dressphere that helps or something?

I like the game anyway.

Last edited by lulu : 07-14-2008 at 09:22 PM.