(#31 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

Send a message via MSN to JamboP26
03-24-2011, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel10 View Post
Hello jambo! nice germanskills you like my country - I'm glad about this. Where do you want travel into Germany exactly?

Yes i mean a chicken^^ Lol thats you are learning in your schooltime?! Nice^^ " o Tannebaum o Tannenbaum wie Grün sind deine Blätter" xD
Danke ^^ I'd like to travel all over, and visit all the big cities. Watch a Bundesliga match, and a DTM (German Touring Car) race. I like a lot of German bands, so would go shopping, and buy a lot of stuff. Lol.

I'm a Cafe-kko, Nyappy in the World. But GazeRock is not dead. 「Sixth Gun」です

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Mel10 (Offline)
JF Regular

03-24-2011, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamboP26 View Post
Danke ^^ I'd like to travel all over, and visit all the big cities. Watch a Bundesliga match, and a DTM (German Touring Car) race. I like a lot of German bands, so would go shopping, and buy a lot of stuff. Lol.
A completly germanytravel^^ i live near by Bremen, do you would visit this city? I'm a Werder Bremen-Fan and i like car racing, but i don't like formula. What do you like?

In the thought of Japan And i have to lern for my exit exam.
(#33 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

03-24-2011, 10:31 AM

Quote:
A completly germanytravel^^ i live near by Bremen, do you would visit this city? I'm a Werder Bremen-Fan and i like car racing, but i don't like formula. What do you like?
Of course I would visit Bremen. It's a fairly big city in Germany, but I don't know too much about it, so it would be great to learn.

Werder Bremen? I like their team, especially when they had Mesut Ozil (lack of umlauts on this keyboard. lol). I have to say, I really like Bayern Munich, but then I support all German teams in Europe. Schalke for example (with Uchida and Hao Junmin), and Dortmund (Kagawa), and of course, Wolfsburg (Koo Ja Cheol and Hasebe). Others too (Stuttgart - Okazaki, Hamburg - Son Heung Min, and St. Pauli who have built up a friendship with my team, Glasgow Celtic).
I love all car racing. Formula 1, F2, F3, F3000, F-BMW, GP2, GP3, touring cars, rallying, GT racing, I love it all. Germany has so many great drivers, not just all male. I really admire Sabine Schmidt, as she's made a couple of appearances on UK TV programme Top Gear and shown she owns the Nurburgring Nordschleife.

As far as other hobbies of mine go, I love music, video games, anime, comedy, and am at college studying IT.... What about you?

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Mel10 (Offline)
JF Regular

Wink 03-24-2011, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamboP26 View Post
Of course I would visit Bremen. It's a fairly big city in Germany, but I don't know too much about it, so it would be great to learn.

Werder Bremen? I like their team, especially when they had Mesut Ozil (lack of umlauts on this keyboard. lol). I have to say, I really like Bayern Munich, but then I support all German teams in Europe. Schalke for example (with Uchida and Hao Junmin), and Dortmund (Kagawa), and of course, Wolfsburg (Koo Ja Cheol and Hasebe). Others too (Stuttgart - Okazaki, Hamburg - Son Heung Min, and St. Pauli who have built up a friendship with my team, Glasgow Celtic).
I love all car racing. Formula 1, F2, F3, F3000, F-BMW, GP2, GP3, touring cars, rallying, GT racing, I love it all. Germany has so many great drivers, not just all male. I really admire Sabine Schmidt, as she's made a couple of appearances on UK TV programme Top Gear and shown she owns the Nurburgring Nordschleife.

As far as other hobbies of mine go, I love music, video games, anime, comedy, and am at college studying IT.... What about you?
Hmmm... Mesut Özil don't play by Werder.... He is go to a spainteam, i belief. I hate Bayer Muinich and i don't like Schalke, Hamburg, Dortmund.... But i like St. Pauli and Hannover...^^ Wolfsburg is ok.

Ok... I like to dance... I will want sometimes into a danceschool. I like partys, games, music (very important), sleeping and any other things.
You are a girl? I like shoppen, too.^^ should i tell you anything about Bremen and the near land.^^? if i should... Pls Write a private massage. I must write in this topic by my mobilphone.

In the thought of Japan And i have to lern for my exit exam.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

03-24-2011, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Hmmm... Mesut Özil don't play by Werder.... He is go to a spainteam, i belief. I hate Bayer Muinich and i don't like Schalke, Hamburg, Dortmund.... But i like St. Pauli and Hannover...^^ Wolfsburg is ok.

Ok... I like to dance... I will want sometimes into a danceschool. I like partys, games, music (very important), sleeping and any other things.
You are a girl? I like shoppen, too.^^ should i tell you anything about Bremen and the near land.^^? if i should... Pls Write a private massage. I must write in this topic by my mobilphone.
Yeah, Ozil went to Real Madrid, and is doing quite well there. Lol. I don't really 'follow' the Bundesliga tbh, because here its on a pay-channel called ESPN, and I don't really need it. lol. Wow. You like lots of cool things. I kind of dance in my room, if you can call head-banging to Dir En Grey dancing I am actually a boy. Don't worry, as your not the first to make that mistake. I love shopping better when I've plenty of money. hehe. I may well PM you and you can let me know about Bremen and the surrounding area