JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#481 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
04-21-2007, 02:33 PM

** Yeah... It's kinda... strange... but interesting all at the same time ^___^ " I hope SS posts something soon too >.< **

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
(#482 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
04-21-2007, 02:41 PM

**hey, you're the one who's suppost to post frst, remember??**

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3
(#483 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

04-21-2007, 02:47 PM

** I have.. it's on the last post of pg. 50.. =P **

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
(#484 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
04-21-2007, 03:00 PM

*damn how can I top that??? I'm gonna have to take the day to write then...*

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
</3
(#485 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

04-21-2007, 03:42 PM

***Yeah, its hard to top Nard-kun's posts isn't it? He makes me want to bust out some creative words alot. Okay! I've waited long enough, back to Tatsu. (And don't forget guys, I make this up as I go, so if you want to see something happen make sure you tell me!) ***

Quote:
There were over 100 dragons advancing from the skies. They were gray in colour. None of them were anyone special. Just pawns of Shakura.
One of them stepped forward, "surrender humans, there is no hope for you here. Come with us, as our prisoners, and we will spare that puny capital." I hung my head, and put on a smile. "Puny? hahaha, nothing is more puny then you dragon, you pale in comparison to any general you fool."
"How dare you insult the Dragon Army! You will pay for your deeds with your life!" bellowed the gray soldier of Shakura. "Impressive vocal-work. Which General did you learn that from?" I egotistically shifted my weight to the right with my arms folded, and held a grin on my face. I could sense the rage boiling in the dragon's eyes. Acting like Ichirin was amusing. I thought to myself, if we are ever going to have hopes of winning, I have to think we are going to win, and keep it in my head. All the while I have to act arrogant, and make these dragons think they have no chance.

The Dragon stepped forward, but I held my ground, and didn't even flinch when he started thrashing around vigorously. With all these efforts to frighten us, they still took no action. The confidence within him was breaking. All the while pools of water were starting to seperate us.

The rain was relentless... The terrain was unstable due to all the mud that was being developed. I knew that the dragons were going to take to the sky, there was no way their size could have any effect on this ground... I took a glance at Nozomi out of the corner of my eye. She looked miserable, but focused. She didn't even look at me, but just kept leering at the enemy. It was time to show them Sora, as the metal blade was presented, the Dragon creeped back.

"Enough" I whispered into the dark. With that spoken I hurled upward, and pointed the blade at the dragon's throat. With one embrace from Sora, the dragon feel upon the mud, and his life's blood traveled forth from him into the water. With ease, I landed on one foot, a several yards behind my fallen victim. "You dragon's are nothing, none of you are old enough to have developed the awesome body armor that the general's have developed....This will be easy."

I spun around and waved my sword at the others to charge. The horn of war was blown, and we charged the other 99 Dragons that stood there.

Nozomi was excellent, her kodachis sliced through the dragon flesh as if she was carving a feast for us. They continued to fall before the both of us. "Three......Four..." I could hear her counting her kills over all the rain, and the raised voices of our troops. The sound of metal, clashing armor, and claws were all around us.

By this time, most of the first wave had been expunged. We had lost a man, but another picked up his weapon and shield. Soon the sounds of battle ended. The first wave was dead. The second wave had at least 2,000 dragons and these were a bit bigger, and had skin that was a darker shade of gray. They were definitely an advanced squad of fighters....We were going to need help in this battle....

Under my robes, I write out the spell for the great summon; Chikyuu, The giant earthen bear made from stone, grass, and wood. On a second, I call the Cheetah King, Kaulus. They will both do good in this battle: Chikyuu can stay beneath the earth, and come out to attack any unsuspecting foe. Kaulus can use his speed to travel around the field and take down the dragons by numbers at a time; with his "Blooded Fang" attack.

***I thought I make a list of the summons I have used so far. There will be more as the story advances.

So far:
The Cheetah King, Kaulus
The Great Earthen Bear, Chikyuu
and The Mother of Eagles, Gana

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 04-21-2007 at 03:46 PM.
(#486 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

04-21-2007, 03:50 PM

** Awww.... *blushes* But one of your last post was filled with so many of them that I had experienced writer's block after reading it instantly, lol XD

Wow... nice... Seems like we've leveled up to take down an average dragon easily huh? =P **

(#487 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)

04-21-2007, 04:09 PM

I tried my hardest to stay standing but the pain in my thigh made me fall down next to Swift. Had he really meant what he just said? I didn’t expect the guy that had just tried to kill me a few seconds ago to love me. His motionless body rests on the ground next to me. I was still trying to figure out all that had just happened when it dawns on me that Swift might die. I pulled my body up on the wall of the cave and tried to walk towards the opening of the cave to try to get help but the excruciating pain made my crawl towards the opening. I knew no one would be in the town below us, but I had to try and get help. I looked back at Swift one more time. His face was growing paler and paler by the second. The puddle of blood that surrounded his body grew.

“Swift, I love you too. Hold on ok?” I whispered to him, like he could actually here me. But after saying that, I somehow found the strength inside of me to get up and walk to the town nearby. I ran into a house and I found some bandages and other things to help Swift get better. I opened a cabinet and found a weird bottle that said “For bad injuries. Dangerous if not for bad injuries.” Well, it’s either this or nothing I thought to myself as I grabbed the bottle and hobbled back to the lair.

Swift was still lying there, the blood still slowly came out of his mouth. I took the bottle first and opened it. I sat him up and I opened his mouth.

“Come on Swift, just get this down and you’ll be ok.” I guess he understood that because as I poured the liquid down this throat, he swallowed it. He started to cough as the last of the liquid went into his body. His eyes opened up wide and in that second, I saw my world in his. I helped him dress his wounds.

“Suzette, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done that. I wasn’t thinking.” I put my finger to his lips. I leaned in and did something I never thought I would do. I kissed him.

**ok that’s all I got for right now. Hope ya like it Nard! Haha!**

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
</3
(#488 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

Send a message via MSN to Ichirin
04-21-2007, 10:01 PM

*Yay, there's some writings again. I'm still waiting for Mu-Mu-chan (haha, adore that name )*

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,
When you sleep, next to me.
I like where you sleep... here

Our lips, can touch
And our cheeks, can brush
Our lips can touch here
(#489 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

04-22-2007, 12:06 AM

***Hahaha Mu-mu-chan, thats funny ^_^
Yeah Nard-kun, Tatsu and Nozomi have been growing stronger over time. ***

Kaulus and Chikyuu were dealing their weight in damage. I had several cuts and scrapes upon me, but nothing was fatal. These dragons were more difficult to put down. Their hides were tougher, and their breath was more damaging. But with our combined hopes and wills the dragons eventually feel upon the earth, in a heaping pile of decay. Most of the Elite soldiers from Asgard had been slain. As I looked around the field, there were less then five. I watched as Nozomi front flipped over a dragon, and rammed her kodachi into the back of its head. Her prey's eyes went dead and it landed heavily upon the other Fallen...

One dragon in front of me thought he'd play the hero, as he mindlessly charged at me from the back row. Sora was drenched in blood, I felt as it hummed with ravenous anticipation, as the next one neared, and I was intoxicated by it's bloodlust. The dragon reached down to land a bite upon my shoulder, as his head neared, I drove three feet of hot steel down his throat. Blood hosed my chest, and arms.

Little by little the legion retreated back in the skies, and back into the darkness of the clouds. Victory overwhelmed me. The satisfaction of driving back the dragon's forces was wondeful. A full smile consumed my face. I looked at Nozomi, who was covered in as much blood as I was, she threw herself upon me, and put all her weight into my arms. I squeezed tightly, as the remaining Elites with us cheered.

But the false victory was short lived. The Elites grew quiet, and their view was fixed upwards..............

We all looked up, there we saw a Purple Dragon General, and the rest of the 100,000 soldiers come down from the clouds. Simultaneously, the dragon's shouted, "Give up Tatsu and Nozomi, you cannot win, join us back to the Dragon Lair, and be our prisoners, you will keep your small lives."

I wanted to shout "no" right back at them, but if I did that, then we would have almost 100,000 breaths of fire blowing down upon our heads. That would be the end for us. Kaulus was still, he was ready to strike, and Chikyuu was quiet under the ground below. He was also waiting for my word.

The purple Dragon leader landed in front of me. "I am Leinurus, the Dragon of Lightning, I suggest your surrender now, before my powers strike your wet bodies." The dragon snickered. I looked at Nozomi. She was frightened. She knew just as well as I did, that there was no way we were going to be able to defeat lightning in the pouring rain. But I didn't care, if I surrendered in defeat, then I would be a coward. I had to stay strong to the end. As fast as I could, I lept from the mud, pushing all my driving force out of my right foot. I aimed Sora in between his eyes, but Leinurus opened his mouth, and a white light escaped. All I felt after that was immense pain, and then.....

darkness............
(#490 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

Send a message via MSN to Ichirin
04-22-2007, 12:11 AM

*Aah Kanji, i hate those endings , it was soo tense and then... darkness.
I'm gonna try and figure out that i can write something atm*

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,
When you sleep, next to me.
I like where you sleep... here

Our lips, can touch
And our cheeks, can brush
Our lips can touch here