JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#531 (permalink))
Old
reks17 (Offline)
New to JF

then - 05-02-2007, 03:06 PM

As i am walking i keep thinking who that guy was then i walk by some one selling fake elf magic and ect. he called me over to buy something from him and i keep walking he trys to chase me down i say do you want to loose everthing in your shop and start all over again? He looked at me funny then i pulled my book of spells then found the one i was looking for i concentrated on the shop piece by piece then he said ok ok i will leave you alone then i replaced everything i made disapeare and went on my way without another word. I walked a little further saw the gate to asgard i ran for it. Hoping that maybe some of my questions would be answered.

All you need in this world is Love Strength Determination
(#532 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

Send a message via MSN to Ichirin
05-02-2007, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musashi View Post
***I'm a posting something now, might be a minute or 2 because i have to gather my thoughts...***
You ain't posting
I'm posting after i've done this stupid thing for school...

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,
When you sleep, next to me.
I like where you sleep... here

Our lips, can touch
And our cheeks, can brush
Our lips can touch here
(#533 (permalink))
Old
reks17 (Offline)
New to JF

finally - 05-03-2007, 03:20 PM

finally i walk into the gates of asgard to find very quite nothing out of place witch is strange because there is usually always somethng going on so it seemed strange to me

(#534 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

05-06-2007, 05:54 PM

*Well, let's get this party up and running again. I think my writters block is over a bit now, i start imagening things again *

As i grabbed towards the hand of Tatsu a shadow pierced tru my chest, it was such a pain. Just when i've gotten hold of Tatsu, my hand start to slip. The pain is too much. A black sword covered in shadows appeared out of my robes, that quickly turned red. I've been stabbed, i don't even know by who, or why. I don't even heard the sword coming, i should've been able to block it somehow. As the sword slowly pulled back out of my body, the golden circle above my head started to fade. When the sword was completly drawn out of my body and blood splattered out of my body together with the sword, the circle was completely dissapeared. So began my clothes, they all began to fade. Untill i stood there naked, with a large whole in my belly. Blood filled the floor, i began to feel weak. I coulden't move anymore, i couldn't even think anymore. I thought of my myzura. But i couldn't die now, i still have to save her, i still have to save Tatsu aswell. I diden't saw Tatsu's face anymore, i only saw red blood and a black background.
"Is this what hell looks like?" i asked myself.

I saw the old guy again who gave me these archangel powers, but next to him wasen't a beautiful tree filled with blossoms anymore. Instead there was a burned down tree, the same was for the rest of the mystical country i once saw. Al burned down and fallen into shadows.
"Shadows and fire have forged a new creature." the man said.
"Another enemy for your companions to conquer." he followed,
"As for you... you are the same as these lands, dead and burned."

This couldn't be true, as the man began to fade my eyes began to see the blood again.

* I was thinking something that mankind has turned against us, because the king of asgard is been "brainwashed" by the head-dragon (which name i've forgotten )... it's kinda like Gundam Wing-series, in which nobody really knows who's good and who's bad.*

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,

Our lips, can touch
Our lips can touch here

Last edited by Ichirin : 05-06-2007 at 05:57 PM.
(#535 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

05-06-2007, 06:48 PM

Awesome Ichirin !!! Very dramatic. Now if I can figure out what to write...

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."
(#536 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)
Is throwing the apples...

Send a message via AIM to musashi
05-06-2007, 11:25 PM

Oh Ichi! I LOVE IT! You did a wonderful job, now all i have to do is write something decent...lol

If love is stupid, then I stupid you!

An Apple A Day Keeps Anyone Away If You Throw It Hard Enough...
(#537 (permalink))
Old
reks17 (Offline)
New to JF

walking - 05-09-2007, 02:00 PM

I start walking around town trying to find a motel so i can rest and hopefully find a familiar face somewere.
Sorry this all i can post for now you know how writeing blocks are

(#538 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

05-09-2007, 07:20 PM

*Kanji, put away the admin-Kanji for a while and put on the Tatsu-Kanji so you can post!!*

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,

Our lips, can touch
Our lips can touch here
(#539 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
05-10-2007, 10:23 PM

**OK I don't have much time to write anymore so here goes what I said I was gonna try and post to maybe try and get this alive again....**

I pulled back. Shock sent chills down my body. I knew that this could never happen again. I got up and ran to the opening of the cave and just stared out into the world. Had that really just happened? I was still playing what had just happened in my head when from behind me two arms came out and grabbed my shoulders. I turned around and saw Swift standing there. His eyes were as blue as ever. The eyes that once started at me with fire and rage, now looked ta my with kindness and tenderness.

"I know what I did was wrong, but, it just felt so right." I couldn't look at him. This was the first time ever I've felt like this. He grabbed my hand and held it tight.

"I know what you mean and what you're feeling. I'm feeling it too." His sheild was now fully down and the real Swift was here. The moment was cut short when something caught his eye over in the horizion and he walked toward the opening. "What is that? I've never seen something like that before."

"I don't know, but whatever it is, it's coming right at us!"....

**Nards turn!!**

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3
(#540 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

05-12-2007, 09:04 AM

It seems that the post is dying. I can't post if Kanji doesn't post. I'm waiting another day, if he then doesn't post them i'm posting for him.

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,

Our lips, can touch
Our lips can touch here