JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
SoftSilentDeath (Offline)
New to JF

02-05-2007, 07:14 AM

Laughs as he walks in to the both of you talking. "Whats up guys."

slowly pulls a blood packet out of his trench coat pocket and bites into it.

"mmmm.....yummy...O+ my favorite." looks up into the sky and sees the full moon. "what a beautiful night it is tonight."
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Razgriz (Offline)
Sophisticated genius

Send a message via AIM to Razgriz
02-05-2007, 02:33 PM

Name: Atavius
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 160
Weapons: One handgun, katana and hightech watch with personal shield
Further Details: After the plane crash during war he lost his memory and what is even more strange it looks like he dont have any micro-chips in his fingers. Which makes from him man without past and as he says even man without any future. He is sarcastic and stranger to everyone. Most of his time he spent outside the cities trying to recall his lost memories. He is good in healing and handy with most weapons.
Apperance: Atavius have long white/grey hair which makes him look older, but even he is not completly sure how old he realy is. He wears black coat with black trousers.
City: Unknown, right know he is somewhere at USA

I was ready to eat my dinner which I hunted down only few minutes ago when heard sounds of fight comming from nearby. Firstly I thought that its just another fight of those mad beats which are all around this place, but then I heard some scream and terrifing laught. I decided to look whats going on there. After few minutes of run I found that place from all this noises were coming. Apparently there was some fight few moments ago but only thing that was there now was one big crater with one unconscious girl with pretty bad wounds. Something was telling me that I just should go let her die, cause I have enought my own problems right now and I dont want to get into something like last time. But then I suddenly realized that I am not alone there and those mad beats are already sneaking behind me. Damn, they must heard that noise too. Well I have no choice now I have just became part of this mess. After few minutes of fighting I managed to drive them away. Then I dropped my gun and started examining wounds of the girl. I noticed before that she is beauty but from the close she was even more beautifull. She was badly bleeding so I looked to my pocket for injection with medicine. When I looked back at her I realized that she was not unconscious any more and she is pointing with my own gun at my head. *damn why I just didnt stayed with my dinner* Pointing a gun on someone who is trying to help you is not very polite.
Shut up!! I could swear that her I eyes were burning when she said that.
Alright if you gonna shoot than do it, but then we both die right here right now or you can put that gun down and let me to help you. Choice is up to you.

Last edited by Razgriz : 02-05-2007 at 02:35 PM.
(#43 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)
Is throwing the apples...

Send a message via AIM to musashi
02-05-2007, 08:24 PM

***ok, sry sweetsuicide, but, you have horrible spelling problems...lol...and i don't hate EVERYBODY...just...certain people who get in my way...lol...anyway...i want to say...WELCOME NEW-COMERS...and Guza, my JF valentine...*waves girlishly at screen and winks..."hi darling...* lol lol, j/k j/k...anyway, back to my awsome-self, actually, my character's awsome-self, this isn't me...ok, so, where did i leave off...oh yes, Egypt...***

I approached Cairo city looking for an inn, the image of the bloody sand still in my head. I figured I would stay here a while before I went to hunt down the Czar.

***eh, I don't feel like writing right now...I'll make up something good during school tomorrow and I'll get back to you...f*ucking writers block...***

If love is stupid, then I stupid you!

An Apple A Day Keeps Anyone Away If You Throw It Hard Enough...

Last edited by musashi : 02-05-2007 at 08:38 PM.
(#44 (permalink))
Old
New to JF

02-05-2007, 10:32 PM

laughs and just looks on. "this is very interesting" i walk over to a old chair and sit in it as i watch things unfold

"hmmm this should be interesting at the very least maybe even amusing."

Last edited by SoftSilentDeath : 02-05-2007 at 10:37 PM.
(#45 (permalink))
Old
New to JF

02-05-2007, 10:45 PM

"Atavius, Suezette is mine buddy..." lets his anger flar as he slowly pulls his twin dragons out and cocks them with his teeth.

"You have two choices lay off or die and rot in the pits of hell that of which you came from you low level scum"

"Situation C..until the target is totally silent....lifting the seal to allow use of ability..."

Last edited by SoftSilentDeath : 02-05-2007 at 11:16 PM.
(#46 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
02-06-2007, 01:02 AM

"Jaustin! What are you doing here?!? I thought I killed you!" I was in shock. How did he not die? I looked over at Atavius and he looked back at me. was this really happening?? Jaustin was mad and he was getting mader by the second. I tried to calm him down but nothing was working.

"Jaustin, knock it off please! I'm begging you." I tried to get up but it was pointless, I was too weak and I was gettin weaker by the second. Atavius noticed that I was getting paler and walked over to me to try to help me.

"Suezette, hold on ok? What ever you do, don't close you're eyes." Atavius warned me. He was more concered about me than he was of Jaustin. I slowly started to close my eyes when I saw Atavius yell over at Jaustin.

"You killed her! How could you kill someone so beautiful like that?" After that, everything went black and I was numb...

**Last thing I can probably write for a week cause I'm grounded. Keep it juicy and good boys! I like boys fighting over me! *winks at Razgir and asks him to be my JF Valentine* haha, now there's really something to fight over!**

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3
(#47 (permalink))
Old
timushi (Offline)
OH MY GOD SLASH BUDDAH!

Send a message via AIM to timushi
02-06-2007, 01:14 AM

i soon returned to my compartment that suezette and i shared, wondering whst happened to her...nothing was broken, so no real forced entrance...hmm, there had to bw somethnig that i was missing...or suezette was missing

she carried around a tattered old bag when we met her, but she shouldn't have gone far because it's still here...with my new sence of security i sat down on an uncomforable bench waiting for my friend to come back

sorry that really sucks

Do you have to leave so soon? I was just about to poison the tea...
(#48 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)
Is throwing the apples...

Send a message via AIM to musashi
02-06-2007, 10:12 PM

***oh boy, I got something good! Everyone's gonna love it! (I hope, but who cares, you all ain't bothering me in my short jorney to kill the Czar of Russia anyway so, yeah...what do you all care! *dangles unfinished masterpeice in front of your faces* HA HA HA GHA *chokes* I got something amazing! BE ENVIOUS!) so I'm going to post it later when I have time to type it...Laters!***

If love is stupid, then I stupid you!

An Apple A Day Keeps Anyone Away If You Throw It Hard Enough...
(#49 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
02-07-2007, 01:54 AM

I awoke to Atavius standing over me. He was worried, I could tell. Well, actually it was kind of obvious for he was holding me there in his arms. Jaustin was looking on but he wasn't caring. All he cared about was me being his.

"Suezette, are you ok?" Atavius asked me, making sure I was awake. "Jaustin decided to be Mr. Jealous over here and decided to attack you when he saw me looking at you. According to him, you're his girlfriend." Atavius shot Jaustin a look of disgrace.

"Atavius, I'm taken by no one. I'm my own person. I cannot feel. I cannot love. I can only fight. I'm a fighter and I've always been a fighter ever since I can remeber. I have to get going. I need to get on my way." I tried to stand up, but it was useless. I was still weak and didn't have my strenght back yet. Jaustin finally walked over. He was smiling form ear to ear, I guess he got his message across to me. I was now his, and there was no way out...

*sry guys, didn't ahve a lot of time!**

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3
(#50 (permalink))
Old
New to JF

02-07-2007, 05:14 PM

"Restrain Control Style Version 1 Ability Restraint Cancellation, Approval Recognized"

"Do you dare fight the devil himself now Atavius?"

"if you even think about it you will not be walking away alive let alone be able to walk away."

laughs "You see i am the real deal not some folklore legend that you can end with garlic or any of that bullshit."

Grows multiple limbs with multiple eyes on them with a face of a dog thirsting for blood.

Carries Suezette off into the dark and heals her body as i walk back out side to Atavius

"if you really wish to die then so be it i will show you no mercy or pitty."

"Even you are not worthy for any of the pits of hell."