JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
SoftSilentDeath (Offline)
New to JF

02-04-2007, 10:37 PM

looks at you with a grin "its down the road about 3 or so blocks, i wouldn't go to that one if i were you though, you prolly be better off going to one of the city inns. The inns on the outter skirts have some strong evil beings in them depending on the location."

holds suezette close to him as he kisses her agian softly on the lips "now if you don't mind me and suezette are alittle busy at the moment, if you wish to talk to her you can later."
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Guza (Offline)
WTF!?

Send a message via AIM to Guza Send a message via MSN to Guza
02-04-2007, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSilentDeath View Post
looks at you with a grin "its down the road about 3 or so blocks, i wouldn't go to that one if i were you though, you prolly be better off going to one of the city inns. The inns on the outter skirts have some strong evil beings in them depending on the location."

holds suezette close to him as he kisses her agian softly on the lips "now if you don't mind me and suezette are alittle busy at the moment, if you wish to talk to her you can later."
O.O powerfull demons huh very well ill try to the city inns....but there so expensive haha, thanks anyways, *closes door and heads towards the city*

O.o my ronin senses are tingling *a gang of low life demons jumps from the roof tops and surrounds guza* ahhh man give me a break....
(#33 (permalink))
Old
New to JF

02-04-2007, 11:29 PM

gets off of suezette and walks outside to see guza surrounded "Releasing Control Law Restriction to Level 3.......Level 2.....Situation A Release Level 1...Hold release until targets are silenced" attacks all the demons around guza and completely destroys them with their body parts scattered and blood all over the place.
(#34 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
02-04-2007, 11:49 PM

***haha nice Guza!***
***Now to show how Suezette has no feelings***

I gave into Jaustin for a moment. I let him kiss me for a while. It felt nice for someone to finally want me. Love me even, but I knew it couldn't last for long. I couldn't love anyone anymore. I had to get Jaustin to back off some how, and there was only one way...

"Jaustin, I can't do this. I've hurt to many people to love again. I'm sorry but I have to do this..." I pulled out my machete and I stabed it through Jaustin's heart. I pulled it out and he looked at me one last time before turning into dust on the floor. I had to get out of here. I couldn't chance one more incounter like this.

I left Jaustin's house and started walking down the long road that seemed to go on for forever. As I walked I felt like shit for what I just did. But I couldn't let it bother me much more. I pulled the trench coat that I took form Jaustin's house and put it on. I kept walking until I came to a small town in the middle of the woods. I didn't go near it for who knows what was there. I just kept walking. I walked all night and all day the following day until I reached water. Water as far as my eyes could see. It was the ocean. A place from my childhood with laughs and smiles. I had to keep walking but I walked down to the water and looked down at my reflection. Who was that girl looking back at me? She has scars over her face and had blood stains on her cheek. She was no only a little girl but a woman. A warrior. I spit into the water and caused my reflection to disappare into a mess of ripples. I walked away with my head down no looking up into the afternoon sun. It hurt still yo look at it. When would this pain end and if it did, would I even live to survive it?

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3
(#35 (permalink))
Old
New to JF

02-05-2007, 12:13 AM

Laughs at the pathetic attempt to kill me. Wonders if she really saw me turn to ash or if she noticed i just kept looking at her like she really thought a pathetic folklore worked to kill a vampire like me. Releases maxium restriction as he surrounds suezette in a red cloud shroud and shows his true form. "Would you like to see how real vampires FIGHT." lunges at suezette and takes her up into the air and then flies full force towards the ground letting her go and she free falls smashing 20 feet into the ground creating a crater. Appears back on top of a building 2 miles away look down at the 20 foot deep crater that was 100 feet wide. "Don't try messing with the devil himself agian" Vanishes off into the distance.

Last edited by SoftSilentDeath : 02-05-2007 at 12:15 AM.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Guza (Offline)
WTF!?

02-05-2007, 12:20 AM

Quote:
gets off of suezette and walks outside to see guza surrounded "Releasing Control Law Restriction to Level 3.......Level 2.....Situation A Release Level 1...Hold release until targets are silenced" attacks all the demons around guza and completely destroys them with their body parts scattered and blood all over the place.
o.O impressive
though i couldve taken them myself haha they were just low level demons....nothing i couldnt handle lol
thanks though, now which way to the inns again?
(#37 (permalink))
Old
New to JF

02-05-2007, 12:30 AM

puts his hand on guza's shoulder........."the inn is right here." Points at the inn doors and grins as he wonders if he realize they just traveled 190 miles in a blink of an eye. Laughs an evil laugh and then disappears into the fog.
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Guza (Offline)
WTF!?

02-05-2007, 12:50 AM

Quote:
puts his hand on guza's shoulder........."the inn is right here." Points at the inn doors and grins as he wonders if he realize they just traveled 190 miles in a blink of an eye. Laughs an evil laugh and then disappears into the fog.
O.O holy crap......did i just traveled 190 miles to the entrance to the inn in a blink of an eye, naaaaaaa, i wondered whered he went, oh well
*goes inside of inn* hello do you have any rooms to spare ??
(#39 (permalink))
Old
timushi (Offline)
OH MY GOD SLASH BUDDAH!

Send a message via AIM to timushi
02-05-2007, 02:17 AM

"ahh...hmm?" i grunted as i woke up, "huh? where am i?" i had forgotten i was on the train, my mind was racing: where was it heading, what am i going to do, and as i looked around, where's suezette? i stood up and headed for the compartment door, swung it open, and found the nearset worker. "excuse me sir, have you seen a girl about my age, my hight, dark hair around?"

"no kid i havent. sorry"

"dammit!" 'what the hell' i thought 'why is this happening again? why is everybody leaving me?'

ok im tired thats all i have for now!

Do you have to leave so soon? I was just about to poison the tea...
(#40 (permalink))
Old
Guza (Offline)
WTF!?

02-05-2007, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timushi View Post
"ahh...hmm?" i grunted as i woke up, "huh? where am i?" i had forgotten i was on the train, my mind was racing: where was it heading, what am i going to do, and as i looked around, where's suezette? i stood up and headed for the compartment door, swung it open, and found the nearset worker. "excuse me sir, have you seen a girl about my age, my hight, dark hair around?"

"no kid i havent. sorry"

"dammit!" 'what the hell' i thought 'why is this happening again? why is everybody leaving me?'

ok im tired thats all i have for now!
oh hey you dont look lost here XP
say uh wheres the nearest resturaunt man im starvin ?.?