JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

01-06-2009, 06:15 PM

Japanese pop singers tend to be on the skinny side, and obviously v-kei guys are pretty androgynous, but that doesn't mean these are only types of guys Japanese women like.

I do know very "normal" Japanese girls that like burly men (v-kei is NOT popular among the mass majority). Surfer girls seem to like guys with a little more meat on their bones. Maybe you should be hanging out at the beach.

(And Al and Mutsu, what are you guys doing up so early/late?)
(#32 (permalink))
Old
biginjapan (Offline)
JF Regular

01-06-2009, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimin View Post
I thought all women everwhere were normal and had looks that they go for not one race of women stuck just to one look we all have thoughts and ideals of how we all want men and women to look like and its not just specified to one category, at least that's what I think
I wish the world was that simple but usually its the media that sets the standard for beauty. For example, imagine if we were brought up reading magazines and watching TV shows that depicted fat women as beautiful. We'd have a completely different view on what is beautiful. Instead most Americans like thin or average sized girls with big breasts because that is what we see on TV commercials, ads, etc.

Also, I actually do not have low self esteem but I don't think I'm cocky either. I've seen some guys with lower self esteem get a girlfriend in less than a month. I really just think I was meeting the wrong people, maybe I just have bad luck...
(#33 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

Send a message via AIM to minimin Send a message via MSN to minimin
01-06-2009, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biginjapan View Post
I wish the world was that simple but usually its the media that sets the standard for beauty. For example, imagine if we were brought up reading magazines and watching TV shows that depicted fat women as beautiful. We'd have a completely different view on what is beautiful. Instead most Americans like thin or average sized girls with big breasts because that is what we see on TV commercials, ads, etc.

Also, I actually do not have low self esteem but I don't think I'm cocky either. I've seen some guys with lower self esteem get a girlfriend in less than a month. I really just think I was meeting the wrong people, maybe I just have bad luck...

Well as I said all women have what they think is hot or sexy they all have different minds. So, what one thinks is good isnt always what the other thinks is hot. Usually our standards are set by what we read in mags and see on tv, but they still have what they like and Im just sayin not every girl is the same, I bet you can find a Japanese women who thinks muscular men are sexy or a man with a bigger build is sexy. Id say every woman sets her own standards even if most are influenced by what they read or see. Im sure theres someone whos for you. As we are all different and even the most unattractive men get hot ladies so I think its easier if you go where you can find them as some have stated in the thread

Rest in peace Kyle <3
(#34 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
01-06-2009, 07:45 PM

So I have to get skinny? I was going the wrong way. OK, I'll get skinnieh. Wait, how to get skinny >.>
(#35 (permalink))
Old
SmMo (Offline)
@ Uni and lurking on JF

01-06-2009, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
So I have to get skinny? I was going the wrong way. OK, I'll get skinnieh. Wait, how to get skinny >.>
losing wheight is away to start =p

Laid back.

Has Claimed Aya Kamiki, mine!
(#36 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
01-06-2009, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmMo View Post
losing wheight is away to start =p
But how to lose muscle >.> I've got no problem with weight.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
SmMo (Offline)
@ Uni and lurking on JF

01-06-2009, 08:13 PM

stop eating proteinshakes? :P cause you dont get big enough to get "not skinny" if you eat stuff like that. or if you're just big boned, tough luck ;3

Laid back.

Has Claimed Aya Kamiki, mine!
(#38 (permalink))
Old
spicytuna (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-06-2009, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
But how to lose muscle >.> I've got no problem with weight.
Maybe you should start looking for Korean girls.
(#39 (permalink))
Old
Almazing1000 (Offline)
虚栄心、完全に私

Send a message via AIM to Almazing1000
01-06-2009, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Japanese pop singers tend to be on the skinny side, and obviously v-kei guys are pretty androgynous, but that doesn't mean these are only types of guys Japanese women like.

I do know very "normal" Japanese girls that like burly men (v-kei is NOT popular among the mass majority). Surfer girls seem to like guys with a little more meat on their bones. Maybe you should be hanging out at the beach.

(And Al and Mutsu, what are you guys doing up so early/late?)
I appreciate your concern... I had to see a lady friend out so I could get some sleep

Freedom of Speech = Me saying what I want when I want... Douche
(#40 (permalink))
Old
MutsuYakumo (Offline)
JF Regular

01-06-2009, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
J (And Al and Mutsu, what are you guys doing up so early/late?)
Well what can I say the work day starts at 7

You can pay for school, but you can't buy Class.