JapanForum.com  

View Poll Results: Would you like to have a japanese BF/GF?
yes 205 66.99%
no 35 11.44%
maybe 66 21.57%
Voters: 306. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#131 (permalink))
Old
xxsweetemoxx (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to xxsweetemoxx
Talking me to - 10-05-2009, 12:50 AM

i would love a japanese bf or a asian bf i just love them there so cute and smart and funny and have awsome hair and clothes and he could teach about his culture and stuff like that

xxsweet_Japanesesxx
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
(#132 (permalink))
Old
clairebear (Offline)

10-05-2009, 01:13 AM

Facepalm seems appropriate right about now...
(#133 (permalink))
Old
koikurasu (Offline)
Obey the fist!

Send a message via AIM to koikurasu Send a message via MSN to koikurasu Send a message via Skype™ to koikurasu
10-05-2009, 01:38 AM

Simply because I have yellow fever =D

Was it something I said? Whatever it was, I didn't mean it. I haven't meant anything I've said for years. Except what I just said. I think

Final Fantasy Clan Member
CODE NAME: CHOCOBO
(#134 (permalink))
Old
knucKles (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via ICQ to knucKles Send a message via Skype™ to knucKles
10-05-2009, 10:22 AM

I'm a guy so I'm not interested in any man but I was living in Japan for a year and I saw how those guys handle their women. My current girlfriend had to get up in the middle of the night and cook for her ex-boyfriend. Seriously, do you wanna spend your life like this? Emanzipation in Japan still has a looong way to go. Of course the guys attract grils with their weird haircuts and homo-clothes but do you really wanna get handled like a dog?

For me as a guy I can say that I'm also not interested in japanese girls. First they attracted me cause they really are goddamn sexy but I realized that I don't want a girl that does everything I want. And also they will never tell you the truth directly in your face. If they don't like you, they still date you. I feel punked.

I understand why you are attracted optically but not why you like the personality.
(#135 (permalink))
Old
bELyVIS (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-06-2009, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knucKles View Post
I'm a guy so I'm not interested in any man but I was living in Japan for a year and I saw how those guys handle their women. My current girlfriend had to get up in the middle of the night and cook for her ex-boyfriend. Seriously, do you wanna spend your life like this? Emanzipation in Japan still has a looong way to go. Of course the guys attract grils with their weird haircuts and homo-clothes but do you really wanna get handled like a dog?

For me as a guy I can say that I'm also not interested in japanese girls. First they attracted me cause they really are goddamn sexy but I realized that I don't want a girl that does everything I want. And also they will never tell you the truth directly in your face. If they don't like you, they still date you. I feel punked.

I understand why you are attracted optically but not why you like the personality.
Not all Japanese girls are like that. And a girl who does everything you say isn't as bad as one who does whatever she wants. At least you can work with one that does whatever you say and she will learn to tell you no once in awhile. If you treat them kindly they will treat you very good.

The World's only Belly Dancing Elvis Impersonator!
(#136 (permalink))
Old
Kayci (Offline)
The odd Gaijin :3

Send a message via MSN to Kayci
10-11-2009, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsweetemoxx View Post
i would love a japanese bf or a asian bf i just love them there so cute and smart and funny and have awsome hair and clothes and he could teach about his culture and stuff like that
...[/facepalm]
Sweety, they're not all cute. They're not all smart. They're just men. Its all random in every country.
Some don't even want to teach others about their culture. I have a Korean guy friend who opens up about his culture more than the Japanese guys I dated. Its just random

Coffee prevents me from killing you.
(#137 (permalink))
Old
Kushaba (Offline)
JF Regular

10-11-2009, 07:32 PM

me i probibly would want a japanese boyfriend. as long as he's funny, smart, creative, cute, and sweet.
(#138 (permalink))
Old
Naoko (Offline)
Evil Muffin 奈央子

Send a message via AIM to Naoko
10-11-2009, 07:39 PM

There should be an "I don't care" button. I feel like if I like you, and you like me, cool. If you happen to be Japanese, or anything else for that matter? Okay.

外人警報発令中!!!! ヽ(`Д')ノ
My Japanese still sucks. Feel free to correct me! Any constructive criticism is appreciated.((どうも、ナゴナゴさん!!))
(#139 (permalink))
Old
LordKiwii (Offline)
JF Regular

10-30-2009, 06:05 PM

I wouldn't mind dating a japanese guy (if he's cute & sweet) But it's ok if he's not japanese too :P

Don't worry you're just as sane as I am ~ Luna Lovegood

I'm not weird. You are all just too normal.

STAY TRUE TO YOURSELF

My favorite bands (atm) all in one crappy made signature, yaay! Cinema Bizarre, DBSK, The GazettE and An Cafe!
(#140 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

11-01-2009, 01:21 AM

I thought I was attracted to elves, until I found out they weren't real.