JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
rio09 (Offline)
JF Regular

04-19-2011, 11:46 AM

For me ... i would go mad ..and i would spinning that day...

if this girl really i love, i would fix my personality(if it's the matter) if my looks (wtf you masked yourself and acting to be friendly !!)

So in short there is always a solution...if problem exist..

well if it's rejection after asking a girl for date, then i would ask why..

One time i asked a girl out, she said that my head is to big. WTF ..out of nowhere omg...
(#22 (permalink))
Old
myk (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-19-2011, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rio09 View Post
For me ... i would go mad ..and i would spinning that day...

if this girl really i love, i would fix my personality(if it's the matter) if my looks (wtf you masked yourself and acting to be friendly !!)

So in short there is always a solution...if problem exist..

well if it's rejection after asking a girl for date, then i would ask why..

One time i asked a girl out, she said that my head is to big. WTF ..out of nowhere omg...
fix your personality? don't go changing yourself just for some girl you like. at least not to that extreme. instead you should find someone whose personality meshes with yours somehow. sometimes two people who are exactly the same are good for each other. and also, like they say, opposites attract. then again either one of those dynamics can be destructive too.
but in the end you'll regret trying to change your mindset too much just for a girl. be yourself and don't apologize for it.

(#23 (permalink))
Old
XxBiancaxX (Offline)
New to JF

04-19-2011, 12:15 PM

Well... at the beginning i can be disappointed but i can get over it very fast, so i dont really care too much :P!!!
My friends usually tell me that i dont have feelings ToT!! but i have!!!
(#24 (permalink))
Old
ryuurui (Offline)
Japanese calligrapher

04-19-2011, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missprincess View Post
if youve ever been rejected by something or someone in your life, how well did you or do you deal with it?

because i recently got turned down for a job and its seriously annoying me! so just wanted to know how other people deal with it.

thanks
peace!

Hi miss. It was not a rejection, simply it was not for you . I always believe that things happen for a reason, so even though you might feel down, there might be something waiting for you in the near future, much better than this offer. Don't kick yourself, just move on. I am a perfectionist myself and I know how painful it can be, but if you sincerely have done all you could to achieve something and it failed, it means it really was not for you. Pushing harder towards the same direction will get you nowhere, you will only become more frustrated. So, just forget about it and have an ice cream or some wild shagg on the beach, and it wil level itself out.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
myk (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-19-2011, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuurui View Post
Hi miss. It was not a rejection, simply it was not for you . I always believe that things happen for a reason, so even though you might feel down, there might be something waiting for you in the near future, much better than this offer. Don't kick yourself, just move on. I am a perfectionist myself and I know how painful it can be, but if you sincerely have done all you could to achieve something and it failed, it means it really was not for you. Pushing harder towards the same direction will get you nowhere, you will only become more frustrated. So, just forget about it and have an ice cream or some wild shagg on the beach, and it wil level itself out.
wild shags on the beach would level just about anything out, i imagine

(#26 (permalink))
Old
ryuurui (Offline)
Japanese calligrapher

04-19-2011, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myk View Post
lol and what did i tell you
(#27 (permalink))
Old
rio09 (Offline)
JF Regular

04-19-2011, 10:33 PM

Quote:
fix your personality? don't go changing yourself just for some girl you like. at least not to that extreme. instead you should find someone whose personality meshes with yours somehow. sometimes two people who are exactly the same are good for each other. and also, like they say, opposites attract. then again either one of those dynamics can be destructive too.
but in the end you'll regret trying to change your mindset too much just for a girl. be yourself and don't apologize for it.
oh no i won't fix myself for just a girl..

but when i was 8 years old this girl that i like doesn't like me, cause she dislike my aggressive attitude. So after that i became soft adorable boy lol..and we went dating...

And yes it's also true what u say, that i need to find a girl who suit me.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
pumpum (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-22-2011, 07:16 PM

Quote:
LMAO why just the beach.

Rejection is nothing unless you think about it and life is too short to think, just move on to the next chick or job.

The things that come to those who wait are the things that are left by those who got there first !
(#29 (permalink))
Old
StonerPenguin (Offline)
loves bein' gross ಥ‿à

04-23-2011, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuurui View Post
Hi miss. It was not a rejection, simply it was not for you . I always believe that things happen for a reason, so even though you might feel down, there might be something waiting for you in the near future, much better than this offer. Don't kick yourself, just move on. I am a perfectionist myself and I know how painful it can be, but if you sincerely have done all you could to achieve something and it failed, it means it really was not for you. Pushing harder towards the same direction will get you nowhere, you will only become more frustrated. So, just forget about it and have an ice cream or some wild shagg on the beach, and it will level itself out.
LOL You know OP hasn't been on JF in months so there's really no point in responding to her. Besides, I'm glad she's gone. One of the worst cases of GOTIS I've seen in a long time.

And why would anyone do it on the beach when beds and hotels exist? The sand, man. THE SAAAAND. D:

Hey, does this rag smell like chloroform?
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Bard (Offline)
New to JF

08-02-2011, 06:27 PM

It depends upon who rejects you, what their reasons are and so forth. The last time I got rejected was by my last girlfriend (for another man ). The two of us were extremely close and after she dumped me I was out of it for months and, not surprisingly, I'm still dealing with the effects of having a broken heart.

However, if the person who rejects you is someone that who know on a casual basis that's another story entirely. Being rebuffed for casually asking someone from work out isn't as big of a deal as being dumped by someone that you've said "I love you" to.