JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
04-21-2007, 03:43 PM

Oh right, do as Ao-kun said too, lol, for us! XD~!

apple flavored apple... ~_~ Oh well, an apple a day keeps the docs away! I don't like doctors too much, lol >.<

P.S. Riku: I'd like the icing and cream on the cake pwease ^_^

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
Old
AoshiShinomori (Offline)
I wuvs Rikku the most! <3

Send a message via MSN to AoshiShinomori
04-21-2007, 03:53 PM

ha ha ha! That was so funny... I just saw the part where the FBI agent comes asking for the director and introduces himself as John Mc Kenro .... WHat a spoof on John Mc Enroe the tennis legend :rofl: and this one looks like a dweeb too...

*I hate the computer when it crashes. It takes ages to boot up after!*

Omae mo kanjite no ka... kaze no koe?
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

04-21-2007, 03:56 PM

Lol, that's probably where they got the idea from anyway

Agreed... mine usually crashes when i forget to charge it XD but then again, it boots up faster than desktops.. so oh well ^_^

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
Old
AoshiShinomori (Offline)

04-21-2007, 04:01 PM

That's true.. Mine tried to go to hibernate now because it was out of charge and then hung! >_<"... I should consider getting a new one myself... Can't find a decent deal with price and specs though ... Ah! well, in good time I guess

Mello is unreal! I'm at the part where he's targetting raito's sister! Holy schmolies! Kira now seems to have his work cut out for him! I never thought of an agressive kira-tracker.... L seemed so *pardon the pun* mellow, and N is so hubba-hubba looking, but Mello looks like he was kira tracking down another Kira!

DN rules!

*rushes to finish episode*

Old
CoolNard (Offline)

04-21-2007, 04:05 PM

Do ya prefer acer of fujitsu or whatever brands existing for laptops? ^^

Yup... apparently, they're gonna be one step closer to finding out kira's identity if he doesn't kill his own sister X_X Cmon Light.... u can do it!!! >_< Altho i hv no idea how
Yup... Mello and Near are so opposites O.o The even better thing is, it's currently a three way battle rather than two... so that makes dn rule, rule times triple rule!! XD

Old
AoshiShinomori (Offline)

04-21-2007, 04:13 PM

Right on "right-o" ! I just finished it and it was...UNREAL! ... This has got to be like the best episode ever!...but I say that for every episdoe... ... Now light has two battles on his hand since both N and Mello want to find Kira and you know what I just realized.. *braindead me, I'm sure it's on this thread somewhere, but I'll mention it anyway*... their names are in alphabetical order!

L, M, N!!! so L tries first, dies and then M gets the next move after which N surfaces!!! HOW Cool and to think K for Kira was the first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPREME DUDE!!! THAT IS MIND BOGGLING!!

Edited: Forgot about the laptops thinking about DN... well acer is decent, fujitsu is pretty good. I'll probably go for HP though because they're more sturdy. IBM/Lenovo laptops are really light but if you drop 'em once the hard disk can sustain much injury. Sony are just wayyyyy over priced for their specs and one of the recent ones I tried out was even heavy! >_<"... Dell has bad customer service so I might look out for HP mostly...

Last edited by AoshiShinomori : 04-21-2007 at 04:24 PM.
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

04-21-2007, 04:30 PM

Lol...nice pun XD

Yeah... i realized their names were like so when i heard them the first time XD
And no one has said it yet, I think

Someone said there could have been a line of other detectives before L... You know, the ones from
A - J/K... XD There's a possibility if you think about it

Oooo... You've obviously done your homework well, Ao-kun!! didnt know all that... Well, most of it anyway =P
Alright, I'll look out for HP too ^^

Old
AoshiShinomori (Offline)

04-21-2007, 04:37 PM

Alas cooly! I work with these machines day in and day out >_<', this stuff is being shoved down my throat even if I don't want to know it ... truth be told there was a decent HP deal (750USD) which had an AMD dual core with 1 gig ram, 160 gig HDD and a dual layer DVD writer (can write 9gig DVD's), but I'm a bit weary of going in for AMD dual core.

Truth be told the best laptop you can buy out there is probably the Apple Ibook with the centrino duo core (not powerPC CPU) because centrino can run windows OS as well. Unfortunately those start at 1500USD and higher and that means... I'm broke!

A to J huh? Now that's one way for Death note 2 to continue once this series is over (I will it to never be over!)... it would be like... DeathNote: The prequel!

Old
CoolNard (Offline)

04-21-2007, 04:42 PM

Ok.... Didnt know half of the stuff you just said Shoulda asked your opinions before i bought acer, lol... >.<

Oh well, jst save up $$ then? =P

Yeah... but there wont be any Kira, Light... or even a death note... >.< Hmm... unless previous cases were so secretive that the A-J detectives had decided to classify them even from L O.o

Old
drakenjecht (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-21-2007, 04:42 PM

~deleting deleting~

Last edited by drakenjecht : 05-15-2019 at 03:31 PM.