mm.. I don't think so..

LiVe Ur LiFe
Don't do drugs!

(#312 (permalink))
Old
odonata (Offline)
Roboto

05-09-2008, 06:04 PM

Bwahh! yer all talkin bolluks! achul is vury bluddy gud an if yu'is gunna says nuther thing bout my fren achul i dam hit yer stupid face in dah wall endehn buh yoo nuver drinkypoos. gunnite!
hic!

hic!

Super Roboto Jutsu Powah - Dynamic Servo Death Crush *NeeP*
(#313 (permalink))
Old
Malachai (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Malachai Send a message via MSN to Malachai
05-09-2008, 06:05 PM

ivi0nk3y
You say it seems, but here's an idea. Don't jump to conclusions about a person that you only know due to the internet. People are not what they seem.
The London thing? It was an example. Not a statistic.

Yes alcohol can do harm. But the government is against all the things which people want to do. So yes, people are telling them what to do in a sense.

If people wish to throw their lives away, why stop them? Speeding down a residential area happens, and I dislike it as they're most likely going to kill someone. Most likely a kid. So again, you're jumping to conclusions and twisting what I'm saying.

People obviously have will power. Other wise we wouldn't be doing this right now would we? No. Exactly. If people wish to do something, let them be as stupid as they please. Education is pretty much crap nowadays anyway, so they're not really teaching what's wrong or right.

Emo's dead for a start. And things will get worse either way.

Yes, but not all crime is linked to alcohol. That's the thing.

kyo_9
One glass of red wine a day is good for the heart.
While ale, in slight amounts, lowers cholesterol.
(#314 (permalink))
Old
odonata (Offline)
Roboto

05-09-2008, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malachai View Post
ivi0nk3y
You say it seems, but here's an idea. Don't jump to conclusions about a person that you only know due to the internet. People are not what they seem.

Yes alcohol can do harm. But the government is against all the things which people want to do. So yes, people are telling them what to do in a sense.

If people wish to throw their lives away, why stop them? Speeding down a residential area happens, and I dislike it as they're most likely going to kill someone. Most likely a kid. So again, you're jumping to conclusions and twisting what I'm saying.

People obviously have will power. Other wise we wouldn't be doing this right now would we? No. Exactly. If people wish to do something, let them be as stupid as they please. Education is pretty much crap nowadays anyway, so they're not really teaching what's wrong or right.

kyo_9
One glass of red wine a day is good for the heart.
While ale, in slight amounts, lowers cholesterol.

nawh nawh, carm dahn an jus hav nuver drinky cuz yoor my fukkin mate you arrre.

Super Roboto Jutsu Powah - Dynamic Servo Death Crush *NeeP*
(#315 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

05-09-2008, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malachai View Post
ivi0nk3y

Lol dude. What conclusions am I jumping to? Please explain that to me.
I've used what you said to formulate a judgement about you. That may mean you are like what I said but the way I phrased it was more a warning to you that you were coming across a certain way, rather than me pointing a finger and judging you.
All you've said is that if people want to kill themselves, let them. It could be a slow death or a more direct one but the fact that people will f*ck up their lives is inevitable.
Firstly, I absolutely disagree with "letting them be" anyway and secondly, those people will effect others in whatever self destruction they wish to pursue. Be that through emotional means or more physical means.
I personally feel responsible for my fellow human being and I will help whenever or however I can. They should also have the wherewithal to help themselves. The existance of alcohol doesn't solve their problems and everyday, more and more people lay victim to its side effects either directly or indirectly.
So saying that people should do what they want and "let them be" is not an option I will take. I rather educate them and hope they have the sense not to travel down the wrong road.
Also, saying that education is pretty crap nowadays doesn't really mean anything. Seriously, what is that point of yours meant to prove here?
I was saying that educating people to what harms them is not a bad thing.
It's akin to educating people about different poisons that may exist and what to do if they have been contaminated by one. Those people will stay away and/or know what to do about finding an antidote for those poisons because they have been educated.
Alcohol is also a poison. It just has different and more complex levels of how it effects people rather than killing them instantly. That is why it gets away with being sold to the public since most of the harm is washed over with colourful and witty advertising campaigns. The fact that people are also exposed to it since they are children, goes a long way in conditioning people toward drinking alcohol.
How many of those kids are you willing to bet will grow up and be either the ones who die due to an alcohol related incident or who will cause an alcohol related incident?
I dunno man, if you're the type of person who couldn't give a shit about your fellow human being, then kudos to you. I personally can't just ignore crap that i've been seeing and hearing everyday since I was given awareness.

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers
(#316 (permalink))
Old
jesslyn1408 (Offline)
New to JF

06-08-2008, 10:52 AM

i am 24.first time i drank was i think bout 12 or 13..was out with my parents and they let me sip a bit of their drink.i dont find the taste good but still i wil drink occasionally when clubbing with friends.
(#317 (permalink))
Old
DJ3 (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to DJ3 Send a message via MSN to DJ3
06-08-2008, 11:27 AM

im 17 underage and drink thats the american way babe. tho i dont drink hevely... okay only at partyies i do that.

~+MeMbEr Of ThE vAmPiRe ClAn+~
In this world there are the strong and the weak but tha ones that live will always be the strong be it strong will or a strong heart, mentally or physically no matter what type you are if u are strong you willl live on....
(#318 (permalink))
Old
YumiTaka (Offline)
New to JF

06-08-2008, 05:54 PM

I drink Sake and American beer like Budweiser sometimes, but it is very expensive to drink in Japan
(#319 (permalink))
Old
Thunda (Offline)
Don't bother reading

Send a message via MSN to Thunda
06-08-2008, 07:29 PM

Yeah alcohol is good baby. Last night wouldn't be last night without it

Man I'm busy as hell. Hit me up on MSN or pm me.
(#320 (permalink))
Old
allie2590 (Offline)
I am the White Testament

06-08-2008, 07:47 PM

I'm 18 and I don't drink. Not only is intoxication against my religion, but I choose not to drink. I can have fun without alcohol, and I would rather not put my health at risk if I can prevent it. Not to mention the fact that it tastes gross.