JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#301 (permalink))
Old
pumpum (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-07-2008, 07:54 AM

I drink and get high every night ! and day ! totally blasted and iv been driving for 7 years without a single problem.

My own personal rule is i dont mind as long as i am doin 50. that is a more reasonable speed - if everone was doin 50 miles an hour - getting from a - b would be so much easier.

but nnnnnnnnnnoooo u always get that one mutherfucker who still thinks that he is having his driving test.

Nothing is worse than somebody actually doing 30 in a 30 mph speed area.

actually then again yes there is - some morons (old people/women) choose to go 20-25 !!

The things that come to those who wait are the things that are left by those who got there first !
(#302 (permalink))
Old
Fooflowers (Offline)
ETiD

Send a message via MSN to Fooflowers Send a message via Skype™ to Fooflowers
05-09-2008, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseme
I already said that i am the best drinker in our group the closest to me is an alcoholic. not one of them can outlast me in a drinking session. even after we finish drinking i could still travel 1-2hours and 4 ride transfer to my home.

Experts would tell not to drink no more than 4 units in any one day and considering your out-drinking a alcoholic i think your breaching that guideline.
and im the one that needs help riiiiiiiiiiight.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseme View Post
Lol, what a fool, i already said i go out with people and thats what i do and its effective. and i also mention that it is recommended by experts

heres a link. this isnt the first site i read but this will have to do.

please dont talk to me about your alcohol experience. you need professional help with your drinking problems. You have special issues that might be dangerous when you continue drinking irresponsibly.

People that go around naked butt his head on walls that kind of person.
I was just trying to get you to see what some ppl do when Severely intoxicated as you dont seem to grasp the effect alcohol has on some ppl and just come back with facts from wiki instead of testing it yourself.

BTW this is stuff i did over half a decade ago (over the span of 6 months) and havent been running around doing this from the age of 16 like some of the ppl i know, im not proud of it but i did it and was drunk and have never done anything close to it when sober.

I dont see how your not connecting the dots here with your values loosening/changing when drinking, i wouldnt be so quick to call other ppls fools when your talking about something you dont seem to know nothing more than what youve read on the interwebs when they’ve experienced it and are giving you first hand information.

May you happily continue out-drinking your alcoholic friend with your "expertly" recommended "technique"

lol...

/shoot to thrill
(#303 (permalink))
Old
Malachai (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Malachai Send a message via MSN to Malachai
05-09-2008, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpum View Post
I drink and get high every night ! and day ! totally blasted and iv been driving for 7 years without a single problem.

My own personal rule is i dont mind as long as i am doin 50. that is a more reasonable speed - if everone was doin 50 miles an hour - getting from a - b would be so much easier.

but nnnnnnnnnnoooo u always get that one mutherfucker who still thinks that he is having his driving test.

Nothing is worse than somebody actually doing 30 in a 30 mph speed area.

actually then again yes there is - some morons (old people/women) choose to go 20-25 !!
You have a problem with people driving at the correct speed limit?
Okay then, that's only going to get you killed driving at 50mph in a 20mph zone. Or even a child. Have fun with that. Hope you can live with that on your concious.
(#304 (permalink))
Old
Malachai (Offline)
New to JF

05-09-2008, 10:42 AM

In a sense it's best to drink in moderation I believe.
But, I do sometimes drink to get drunk and forget certain things which haunt me.
I'm not an alcoholic as I'm only sixteen and don't drink every day of my life.
I've seen and know alcoholics, and some can be very nice people. Unless you're my grandfather of course. But still, people should be allowed to drink whatever they wish to. Not what they're told to.
But I don't believe people should drink-drive.
(#305 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

05-09-2008, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malachai View Post
In a sense it's best to drink in moderation I believe.
But, I do sometimes drink to get drunk and forget certain things which haunt me.
I'm not an alcoholic as I'm only sixteen and don't drink every day of my life.
I've seen and know alcoholics, and some can be very nice people. Unless you're my grandfather of course. But still, people should be allowed to drink whatever they wish to. Not what they're told to.
But I don't believe people should drink-drive.
So you disagree with drink driving because it is the only thing you can think of which harms others.
This makes you seem mis-informed. Seems like you base your views on whats convenient for yourself.
I'll re-make my original point. Even drinking in moderation will eventually lead to crime and abuse of alcohol. The fact that people will do this and cause crime such as rape, road accidents, violence etc, is the reason why alcohol shouldn't be taken in any moderation whatsoever. Not everyone will have a problem but a lot do. The facts reflect this.
So like I said before, its just a lottery before you might be adversely effected by someone who has abused alcohol through whatever means available to the abuser.

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers

Last edited by ivi0nk3y : 05-09-2008 at 11:33 AM.
(#306 (permalink))
Old
TalnSG (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to TalnSG
05-09-2008, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivi0nk3y View Post
So you disagree with drink driving because it is the only thing you can think of which harms others.
This makes you seem mis-informed. Seems like you base your views on whats convenient for yourself.
Agreed
Quote:
I'll re-make my original point. Even drinking in moderation will eventually lead to crime and abuse of alcohol.
"can", maybe even "often", but "will" is an asolute and that is not accurate.

Only an open mind and open heart can be filled with life.
Find your voice; silence will not protect you.
(#307 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

05-09-2008, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalnSG View Post
Agreed

"can", maybe even "often", but "will" is an asolute and that is not accurate.
In context, I meant it for those people who have a problem with alcohol abuse.

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers
(#308 (permalink))
Old
Malachai (Offline)
New to JF

05-09-2008, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivi0nk3y View Post
I'll re-make my original point. Even drinking in moderation will eventually lead to crime and abuse of alcohol. The fact that people will do this and cause crime such as rape, road accidents, violence etc, is the reason why alcohol shouldn't be taken in any moderation whatsoever. Not everyone will have a problem but a lot do. The facts reflect this.
So like I said before, its just a lottery before you might be adversely effected by someone who has abused alcohol through whatever means available to the abuser.
Okay, my opinion is mine, and yours is yours.
Sorted.

Convenient for myself? How would you know what I think is convenient for me? You don't, exactly.

Drinking in moderation doesn't always lead to crime. So drinking - in a sense - is a crime?
Road accidents aren't crime, they are accidents. Hence the title. Rape happens every day due to some people being idiots and thinking they're great, and occasionally because of alcohol. Violence is a crime yes, but walk the streets of London and you'll realize that it's not just alcohol that causes violence.
If people wish to drink in moderation, it's not up to you is it? Let people think and do as they please.
(#309 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

05-09-2008, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malachai View Post
Okay, my opinion is mine, and yours is yours.
Sorted.

Convenient for myself? How would you know what I think is convenient for me? You don't, exactly.

Drinking in moderation doesn't always lead to crime. So drinking - in a sense - is a crime?
Road accidents aren't crime, they are accidents. Hence the title. Rape happens every day due to some people being idiots and thinking they're great, and occasionally because of alcohol. Violence is a crime yes, but walk the streets of London and you'll realize that it's not just alcohol that causes violence.
If people wish to drink in moderation, it's not up to you is it? Let people think and do as they please.
No I don't know for sure what you think is convenient for you. That is why I added the word "seems". As well as that, your opinion is based on your own experience and whatever information you have 'conveniently' remembered to justify the use of alcohol. You also justify it by knowing a few "alright" alcoholics.
Give us more facts or figures that justify the use of alcohol please.
Walking down the streets of London doesn't count.

People already think and do as they please. Noone is telling them not to think and do as they please whatsoever. If anything, it's educating people on the harm that alcohol can do.
By your logic, people should think and do as they please when it comes to other things as well. For example doing drugs or speeding down a residential area. How about taking advantage of a drunk girl you've met a certain night or whether to choose between taking care of your elderly mother or throwing her into an old peoples home?
Yea, lets just think and do as we please. There's no point having any will power or being educated about what is right or wrong for you. Lets all get emo and start worrying that our human rights are being infringed because we are told alcohol does more harm than good, while shit gets worse and worse around us.

As stated earlier on in this thread, there is a vast amount of crime that is linked in England, to the consumption of Alcohol. My "opinion" has facts backing it.

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers

Last edited by ivi0nk3y : 05-09-2008 at 04:17 PM.
(#310 (permalink))
Old
Hyakushi (Offline)
Ikaga desu ka!?

05-09-2008, 05:05 PM

*Sigh* T_T why can't drunks get along together and just drink with out causing havoc it is just sad.

I'm not racist . . . I hate everyone equally.