JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Crani (Offline)
Sillyassauros

Send a message via MSN to Crani
04-26-2008, 03:14 PM

I don't get depress very often, but when I do, I just sit back and hear some relaxing music and wait 'til it's all gone.

Natural Born Headbanger
\m/

TAG Game
Score: Crani:51
(#22 (permalink))
Old
EveV (Offline)
Flee from hate.

Send a message via MSN to EveV Send a message via Yahoo to EveV
04-26-2008, 03:14 PM

I have some major depression issues that most people I know have no idea about.
I keep a normal state of mind by smoking and composing music. My two major addictions.
When I turn extra depressed theres generally a very good reason. Senseless stuff like breaks ups and fights with friends or being bullied don't get me that upset. I get upset but nothing like I get when I'm " extra" depressed. When those rare moments happen. I have a terrible uncontrollable break down which almost always leads me to the hospital or at least really really fucked up on drugs for a few days.

You should really grasp the fact that you can hold on to yourself. Having no control over your mental capacity and what it makes you do is a terrible thing.
Those of you who guilt yourselves :/ don't do that. We all need to cry and feel sorry for ourselves. Dwelling every once and awhile is healthy it lifts shit off you.

"The sky is cryin...
Can't you see the tears roll down the street?"
- Stevie Ray Vaughan
(#23 (permalink))
Old
yukiNnight (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to yukiNnight
04-26-2008, 04:13 PM

when i get depress... i just think about my grades there r things to be proud of being u right y waste time being depress if it's the past try to change it life is vauble ( hope i dont talk like an old lady ) my best friend died 3 years ago and we had been friends ever since little i couldn't get over it but wat does depress gonna help u? being depress can hurt ur body some way
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
04-26-2008, 04:56 PM

Hey Eve, that's bad you know. When shit happens, you have to stay calm and gain control of yourself so that you can think reasonably.

When I get depressed I try to take my mind away from the issue that's gotten me worried by either going out with friends or doing things that demand absolute attention... then when I'm better I talk it over with someone I trust and try to look at the brigth side of the situation, usually the thought of being alive makes me feel rather good xD!

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#25 (permalink))
Old
forgotenmemory (Offline)
Where's the rock lobster?

04-26-2008, 05:01 PM

Pwef! Good thing I didn't hear anyone say they cut themselves. To tell the truth, I did once, but not on my wrist, it was on somewhere else, to se how it feels. I don't get how it helps, jsut hurts.

MY JF FAMILY and Fellow Pervs
http://www.freewebs.com/fantasyfact/jffamily.htm
Perv Dance
1 2 3 step step jump step step grope step step touch step step kiss and *SLap!!!
fantasyfact.proboards54.com
(#26 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

04-26-2008, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
Woah, I get more depressed when I think about those things. How can you not when you are so helpless to change the lives of those people?

I try and do little things. I participate and sometimes organise fundraisers at my school for charities, I give money to the RSPCA and the NSPCC when my mum is collecting. I gave blood for people who need blood transfusions, and I'm doing a 12 mile sponsored walk to a local cancer hospice. Even though these are only little things that won't change the world, I feel like I'm doing something to help those people who are less fortunate than myself. And seeing people in those situations make me feel like I'm lucky. My grandparents died of cancer and that also spurs me on to help people who are in that situation.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

04-26-2008, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgotenmemory View Post
Pwef! Good thing I didn't hear anyone say they cut themselves. To tell the truth, I did once, but not on my wrist, it was on somewhere else, to se how it feels. I don't get how it helps, jsut hurts.
Pain makes you feel alive; I guess this might be why.

I wish I could donate blood I'm Type 0 Negative so my blood is highly appreciated, but I have a little thrombocyte dysfunction so I can't.

(#28 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

04-26-2008, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
Pain makes you feel alive; I guess this might be why.

I wish I could donate blood I'm Type 0 Negative so my blood is highly appreciated, but I have a little thrombocyte disorder so I can't.
Yes I am Type O Negative too, [I only found out once I'd given blood.] It's a shame you can't give blood ;_;
(#29 (permalink))
Old
forgotenmemory (Offline)
Where's the rock lobster?

04-26-2008, 05:16 PM

Wish I could know my blood type....v_v And pain doesn't make me feel alive. >.<

What's thrombocyte disorder?

And damnnit, the cut left a light scar! >.<

MY JF FAMILY and Fellow Pervs
http://www.freewebs.com/fantasyfact/jffamily.htm
Perv Dance
1 2 3 step step jump step step grope step step touch step step kiss and *SLap!!!
fantasyfact.proboards54.com
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

04-26-2008, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgotenmemory View Post
What's thrombocyte disorder?
Imbalance in the level of platelets, I gotta take meds and have my blood checked every two months, nothing too serious though, no one's ever died from it but it's annoying having to get blood tests that often.

And that is the only reason I can think of why they'd cut themselves o.Ô Maybe they feel so miserable they don't think they deserve to live, or maybe they just think scars look cool xD!

Ps- Yay Misa, we are blood sisters!! ^___^