(#221 (permalink))
Old
cridgit001 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to cridgit001
04-16-2009, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
Because times have changed!!! How are you not able to process that bit of information!
Not to mention, we were at war, and America didn't say, hey, lets wipe Japan off the face of the earth.
(#222 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

04-16-2009, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post

The point would be, MMM, it is not polite to enter someones country illegally and uninvited.
Tenchu is now giving advice on manners. Now I have seen it all.
(#223 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

04-16-2009, 05:15 AM

Quote:
MMM, you really support Big Brother systems?
How can I answer a loaded question like that.

I do like the unmanned drones when used to do things like find terrorists and pirates, etc. I also like them because when they crash no one dies.
(#224 (permalink))
Old
alanX (Offline)
The Psychedelic Traveler

Send a message via Skype™ to alanX
04-16-2009, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post

I do like the unmanned drones when used to do things like find terrorists and pirates, etc. I also like them because when they crash no one dies.
Agreed. `

猿も木から落ちる
(#225 (permalink))
Old
VampireGirl1314 (Offline)
~I cant leave you~

Location: Japan 日本国, Jk Jk I live in Mexicali Mexico Baja California.
Send a message via MSN to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Yahoo to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Skype™ to VampireGirl1314
04-16-2009, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post

i would say i agree, but im not quite sure about that, sometimes they fail right?

I could never be happier.
I found my missing piece and i know he wont leave me.
song by simple plan.
+{Member of the Crusnik Clan--Crusnik 04}+
+{Codename: Abel}+
I'm sorry for acting like this...
(#226 (permalink))
Old
loveusa (Offline)
New to JF

04-16-2009, 06:37 AM

That's a great job.
We should congratulate them Sincerely
(#227 (permalink))
Old
solemnclockwork (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-16-2009, 07:21 AM

Quote:
You're sure times have changed so much in Iran?

If I am processing info correctly, I'm lead to believe after the Shah fell, Iran has moved backwards.

The year really is irrelevant, Ronin. It is the level those particular people are at. In Thailand, for example, fucking little girls is illegal, and the police rightly attempt to prohibit child prostitution. However, there are some smaller poor hill tribes still around, where 18 year old boys marry 14 year old girls, and no one does anything to stop them. Why?

Most nuclear armed countries do not want to disarm, and will not. Especially America and Russia. They may say they do, but it would not be difficult to dismantle their arms within a matter of a few years. So why don't they? Because arms races are still present, and the prospect of using a nuke again does not seem so alien to countries like the US.

Don't call me names again. You know why.

And placing security cameras in your shower may one day provide early warning to police of a potential murderer in your house. I suppose you're all for that.

The point would be, MMM, it is not polite to enter someones country illegally and uninvited.
This surprises me. I'll begin with the last point and move upwards.

When did it become an issue of manners to do something that is against ones laws? Point being doing something that is illegally is not warranted because it is illegal. Secondly we unlike a huge majority of countries (Great Britain does not thus can do programs like the "big brother") do have an written constitution that prohibits things like "putting cameras in showers".

I really think you don't understand why we don't disarm our nukes like other countries. Simple fact is we keep our interest at heart, and having an nuke is a huge deterrent to a war. Like for the fact that nuclear technology is common now, we keep nukes for the reason of rouge nations, to at least provide some barrier against strikes with said weapons. As far as using an nuclear weapon, what countries would not in overwhelming odds (self defense)? As I say that you need to remind yourself that there are still nations that keep there self interest at heart and need to, we are a sovereign nation. Last to add to that, America would never use an nuclear weapon for offense, for several reasons; ( actually having used them in an actual war, public reaction, and the effect it would have on our world standing).

We do not live in an world that has changed. Take that fact of third world nations, pirates, epidemics, wars, famines, etc. We as the human race stands have only advanced the way we kill ourselves (technology is born from war). did you really have to say that? I would think that for a second that the same applies to every western nation. Do I have to mention that even against USA laws an off-branch of Mormons preform polygamy, to add to that they even marry 20-60ish age men to 11-20 year old girls? Why does it happen? Because people find an way against public opinion, as such we do need to take care of it.

Iran, alright Iran is a huge problem. When did an fringe state become like the USA? To clarify we wanted nukes to end the war, unlike Iran who wants them to start the apocalypse. Seriously when the head of your state denies the holocaust and says we should wipe Israel off the map that's a problem. We don't do nothing Israel will, which can lead into a huge nasty situation that has a potential to end up like WW1.

1 Corinthians 10: 31-33
31 Whether therefore ye eat or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. 32 Give none offense, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God. 33 Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.
(#228 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

04-16-2009, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Is it your job to police other countries with robots?

Besides, drones are stepping stones to the Big Brother system in place in Britain now. Thousands of security cameras in place to help stop terrorism... no terrorist arrests, thousands of petty crimes against ordinary British people.
It is not my job at all. Though why not use technology to our advantage against pirates and terrorists, right?

Should we set our guns down and pick up slings and arrows?
(#229 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

04-16-2009, 11:45 AM

Quote:
You're sure times have changed so much in Iran?

If I am processing info correctly, I'm lead to believe after the Shah fell, Iran has moved backwards.

The year really is irrelevant, Ronin. It is the level those particular people are at. In Thailand, for example, fucking little girls is illegal, and the police rightly attempt to prohibit child prostitution. However, there are some smaller poor hill tribes still around, where 18 year old boys marry 14 year old girls, and no one does anything to stop them. Why?
Am I the only one that's lost on the point you're trying to make?

Quote:
Most nuclear armed countries do not want to disarm, and will not. Especially America and Russia. They may say they do, but it would not be difficult to dismantle their arms within a matter of a few years. So why don't they? Because arms races are still present, and the prospect of using a nuke again does not seem so alien to countries like the US.

Don't call me names again. You know why.
Get your facts straight. More importantly get an education! At the very least read a newspaper or something before you rant about things that make no sense like a homeless guy high on turps.

Global Non-proliferation is seen as the first step to disarmament.

Russia and the US are more or less committed to phased arms reduction programmes.
(#230 (permalink))
Old
cridgit001 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to cridgit001
04-16-2009, 03:11 PM

[Post deleted]

Last edited by cridgit001 : 04-16-2009 at 03:14 PM.