LinkBack Thread Tools
(#151 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

04-17-2009, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Basically the writer took "robots" (toys, really) attached with post card that wrote their intended final destination. The robots are not radio-controlled. They only go in straight lines. So it would take the help of New Yorkers to get the robots to where they need to go. Sounds like an easy way to lose some toys, right.

No, in every case, the robots made their way from the helpful assistance of the seemingly busy and "arrogant" Americans living in New York.

Naturally not EVERY single person who saw the robot helped them, but enough did that not a single robot didn't complete it's mission. The robots were not screaming for help, but just puttering down the sidewalk.

I don't understand what you're trying to prove here MMM. The experiment was done in a park in which out, like what, 100 or maybe more people 29 helped a robot to get to destination.

So what does that mean, that not all New Yorker's are busy "arrogant" people? What?
(#152 (permalink))
Old
AnthraxAttack (Offline)
JF Regular

04-17-2009, 08:30 PM

When the world sees an american that sticks out like a sore thumb, we take a sledgehammer to bash him in line with the others. The only problem is that we bash a lot more than intended.
(#153 (permalink))
Old
Sinestra (Offline)
ショ ン

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
04-17-2009, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanX View Post
Some people just aren't worth the time, MMM

What a day...
I think this might be the best thing iv read around here in months.

(#154 (permalink))
Old
solemnclockwork (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-17-2009, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
What are you trying to say exactly? There ARE Jewish people in THAT country As for the not remembering where you got the copy and paste thing, lol, please. No offense to your English, but the level of English between your posts and what you posted is totally different!

As for the marks on the grave thing, that was a QUOTE from a Jew in Iran!

I'm gonna step back from this convo for two reasons... This isn't the thread for it, and secondly, it will just turn into another "Western Media Conspiracy" kind of discussion!

I don't think those people are actually talking about ethnicity! It's about nationality. For example, I am Berber, Algerian, but now I have British Nationality, and I am very proud to be British! In a debate against Algerians, if I believe the Algerian is wrong, I am proud to defend Britain!
Why don't you take a break and try to argue your point instead of insulting someone. I posted facts and information obtain, many of it has been thrown around over the news channels over the years. You want to argue the point post your information that says Iran is nice to Jews.

What I'm trying to say is THEY DO NOT SEE JEWS ON THE SAME LEVEL AS A PERSON, why can't you get that? Does that fact that they support Hasbala, want to destroy the Israel nation, and call them pigs not sound alarming to you? To add to that they NEVER DID get along with Jews. I do think it's common knowledge of the wedge between Jews and Muslims. The quote should be alarming enough if it came from Iran, but my point was lost about it.

Last point I"m going to make, I don't care for what you want to call it, but please provide information on how nice Iran is to Jews, I mean when you can't even hold an government position because of your religion, that necessarily don't qualify you for nice person of the year. Also I don't care for the "western media conspiracy crap" seriously you don't have proof of it, why even bring it up?

1 Corinthians 10: 31-33
31 Whether therefore ye eat or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. 32 Give none offense, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God. 33 Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.
(#155 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

04-17-2009, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniki View Post
I don't understand what you're trying to prove here MMM. The experiment was done in a park in which out, like what, 100 or maybe more people 29 helped a robot to get to destination.

So what does that mean, that not all New Yorker's are busy "arrogant" people? What?
I am not trying to prove anything.

However, if you read that link and get "Out of a huge park full of people ONLY 29 people helped the tiny robot get to its destination" I think your psychiatrist needs to put you on anti-depressants. Or at least ease off the emo a bit. It's making you very negative and cynical.

Ask yourself: what is this a picture of?

(#156 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

04-17-2009, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
I am not trying to prove anything.
However, if you read that link and get "Out of a huge park full of people ONLY 29 people helped the tiny robot get to its destination" I think your psychiatrist needs to put you on anti-depressants. Or at least ease off the emo a bit. It's making you very negative and cynical.
Ask yourself: what is this a picture of?
I just wanted to get a clearer picture of the whole robot thing in this thread and I get insulted? Not to mention that I haven't made any statement on this whole subject and I'm already called negative and cynical.
Think you're the who needs to see a psychiatrist, 'cause there are many BAD thoughts are squishing that brain of yours.
(#157 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

04-17-2009, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniki View Post
I just wanted to get a clearer picture of the whole robot thing in this thread and I get insulted? Not to mention that I haven't made any statement on this whole subject and I'm already called negative and cynical.
Think you're the who needs to see a psychiatrist, 'cause there are many BAD thoughts are squishing that brain of yours.
I said "If you saw it this way..." I didn't say "Aniki needs to see a psychiatrist". If you didn't see it that way then I wasn't talking to you, Aniki.

I didn't insult you. However if ANYONE read that link and got such a negative reaction from the findings, I think that person needs to get out of the goth waters and get a little sunshine.

Try this for starters: YouTube - Susan Boyle - Singer - Britains Got Talent 2009 (With Lyrics)
(#158 (permalink))
Old
Tsuwabuki (Offline)
石路 美蔓

04-17-2009, 11:19 PM

The question is not what is wrong with Americans, but rather what is wrong with humans.

Nationalist squabbles are absolutely silly at this point in our history. The sooner people recognise this, the better.
(#159 (permalink))
Old
SephirothVVC (Offline)
Death Is The Cure

Send a message via MSN to SephirothVVC Send a message via Skype™ to SephirothVVC
04-17-2009, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuwabuki View Post
The question is not what is wrong with Americans, but rather what is wrong with humans.
*hi5* well said

"I despise practically everything about human life, which does limit one's weekend activities."
(#160 (permalink))
Old
XOXkAWAIiXOX (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to XOXkAWAIiXOX
04-17-2009, 11:33 PM

Uhh ok... I was gone for one day. Wow. Umm.... I just wanted to know why I was being stereotyped so much. Jeez...

So, if anyone cares about the children in Uganda(Cenral East Africa) please take a moment to go to therescue.invisiblechildren.com and watch the video. it will break your heart. Please donate and come to the rally(if you're near one) and just show how much you care. I know this is random, but it's importnant.

Also, I haven't spoken a word today! You know why? It's the Day Of Silence! It's basically a protest agaiinst discrimination of gays, lesbians, bisexuals, tranvestites, and pansexuals.

I hope y'all participate in the The Rescue and HAPPY DAY OF SILENCE!

Die Nacht ist kalt
Ich fahre allein
Wie'n Geisterfahrer
Um endlich bei dir zu sein...
Closed Thread