(#91 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
12-14-2009, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamKira View Post
again, most clothes girls wear today, and many guys for that matter are not comfortable in the least, but they wear them anyway.
and again, you'd wear those clothes because they would look good on you.. to who would they look good? people wanting to have sex with you

and yes, you are correct, some girls show booty and cleavage for other girls.. it's called lesbianism ... and no, girls need to get over being hit on by guys when the dress in a manner that will obviously, and i mean obviously attract said guys.
Well that's their problem. I don't understand why someone would wear clothes that they're not comfortable in, but I don't see how that's relevant to this discussion. And I wear clothes because they look good TO ME. Heck, I don't care if guys find it attractive or not. If I go out looking a certain way because I like it, then it's up to the people arround to react to it or not. I aint asking for nothing.

Wow, that's really narrowminded. I'm not talking about lesbianism, as that to me is the exact same thing as wanting to attract boys - sexuality is not relevant. I'm talking about the internal unwritten competition that goes on between females. We wanna look the best - but that doesn't have to be for the guys.

I think there's a big difference between being "hit on" and being raped. Girls don't have to go out to get laid, as it seems guys would do. Girls can ALSO go out to just have a good time with their girlfriends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
Except that is not the same. Girl internal competition might be showing who's got bigger and better bewbs or better a$$. That would be the correct analogy to the male 'muscles' counterpart.

Guys wear cool to look good on girls. If there were no girls, I'd have no shame wearing the same kind of clothes everyday of my life.
Well that's the choice of guys. The females I surround myself with don't really care what the guys think - and neither do I. I dress as I do because it feels good - not to attract guys. If I wanted to attract guys I'd probably wear makeup on a daily and dress slutty as y'all suggest one to do. But I have no desire to attract anyone..

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast
(#92 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
12-14-2009, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanteNa View Post
A guy age 16-17 could very well fit the maturity level of a girl aged 13-14. I cannot speak for the guys, but girls rarely do it for the sex - as we do have other things on our minds when it comes to a functional relationship.
Eh? It's quite the opposite here.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#93 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

12-14-2009, 10:26 PM

Quote:
But I have no desire to attract anyone..
then you are not human, or you have no genitalia

IamKira
(#94 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

12-14-2009, 10:27 PM

Just to say guys, this has veered off track slightly.

It's no longer about if the girl deserved to get raped. It's about why women wear clothes.

No one deserves to be raped. No one. It's a horrible thing.

But do you put your hand on the oven and whine that your hand gets burnt? No. You have to understand, that regardless the reason you might wear clothes that portray you as a slut, men will see you as fair game. And some others, will take that further.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#95 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

12-14-2009, 10:28 PM

Quote:
then you are not human, or you have no genitalia
So because I'm not interested in a relationship or sex 'just for the heck of it' I'm suddenly not human? WTH? I had my period of time where I had to run off my horns.. But I'm older now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post

In the OP, she said that it literally showed their arses. That's almost nudity to me really. And most school outfits require them to be long enough not to look like that.

I'm not speaking about 13-14 year old girls. Come to England, and you'll see what I mean. In London, women wear the skimpiest of clothing, out on the streets, showing huge amounts of cleavage, and most of the arse.

Confidence? Yeh, it can give them confidence. But it still makes them look like a slut, and the chances are, they are one.

Girls at the age of 13/14 going for full functional relationships?
England isn't like that at all.

We never had school uniforms here, so I really wouldn't know.

I can speak for what I see here, man. I haven't been to London.

I see why that sucks, but if people feel good in their clothing, then I don't see why others would be so busy on their behalf about it.

Yes. Functionality. A girl age 13 could fit the profile of a guy age 16. It's also a matter of the girl to feel safe.

Again, I cannot speak for England.

Quote:
and on that girls rarely do it for the sex comment, why aren't there more female - female relationships then?... it would make more sense because females are naturally inclined to think more alike than two separate genders

the ultimate goals of a relationship are increased probability of survival and sex...
There are plenty of female relationships, I just assume that you're not really in among the gay scene and the people working it.
The whole point of sex is survival of the family, yes. But how important is that now? And if that is so true, why do the majority of people that are married and already have a kid or two STOP having sex? Wouldn't they be supposed to keep on breeding throughout eternity?

Follow me on TUMBLR
- Pot Roast
(#96 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

12-14-2009, 10:31 PM

Quote:

But do you put your hand on the oven and whine that your hand gets burnt? No. You have to understand, that regardless the reason you might wear clothes that portray you as a slut, men will see you as fair game. And some others, will take that further.
i like that statement... as much as we are lured to believe we are living in a safe world, laws and government and structure are a facade rape happens all the time in the wild, and we as animals exercise it as well
the only real way to prevent negative impacts on your life is to take active preventative measures.... why do you think I take a small, fully retractable blade with me when i go jogging and hide it up my sleeve?

IamKira
(#97 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

12-14-2009, 10:38 PM

Quote:

Yes, you will whine. Cause getting burned still HURTS like eff.
And I still think, that regardless the outfit, nobody ever 'has it coming'. Just because it's there, doesn't mean you can take it as you please. And rape isn't for the ''sexy dressed'' or the ''slutty ones'' only. Hell, we had 81-year-olds getting raped here, girls who went jogging in old clothes and greasy hair.

The problem is not the girl's way of dressing. The problem is obviously the rapist, and even if a girl DOES look sexy in her outfit, that doesn't mean she wants to have sex. And if she doesn't want to have sex, that doesn't mean she aint human NOR that she's gay.

Raping is not really about the girl in question, it's more about the guy being rather effed in the upper tower.

Follow me on TUMBLR
- Pot Roast
(#98 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

12-14-2009, 10:41 PM

Quote:
And I still think, that regardless the outfit, nobody ever 'has it coming'. Just because it's there, doesn't mean you can take it as you please. And rape isn't for the ''sexy dressed'' or the ''slutty ones'' only. Hell, we had 81-year-olds getting raped here, girls who went jogging in old clothes and greasy hair.

The problem is not the girl's way of dressing. The problem is obviously the rapist, and even if a girl DOES look sexy in her outfit, that doesn't mean she wants to have sex. And if she doesn't want to have sex, that doesn't mean she aint human NOR that she's gay.

Raping is not really about the girl in question, it's more about the guy being rather effed in the upper tower.
Again, I don't think people have it coming to them if they dress that way.

And I see your point, but I'm pretty certain a lot of rape is inflicted on people who show a lot of skin. That's not saying that it's not the men's fault. It is.

The chances are, the man would have raped the woman either way. But the outfits could lead many men (mainly drunk men, who wouldn't rape on normal situations) to do such things.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#99 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

12-14-2009, 10:42 PM

Quote:
hold up there though... you seem to want to make this a one sided gender issue, but might i remind you that whilst less prominent, there have been plenty of males molested by females
plus, consider statutory rape. there have been plenty of those cases concerning the female as well

IamKira
(#100 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
12-14-2009, 10:44 PM

Quote:

We excluded the rape issue quite a while ago. Nobody deserves rape. we're talking about the 'she wants it so bad' issue.

And nope you won't whine if you put the hand in an oven on purpose.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?