JapanForum.com  

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

02-20-2010, 08:41 AM

you right... i was thinking about the easy way out.. but that's not very courageous of me... instead of mass executions in which innocent people get killed we should focus our efforts into killing off people one by one... sniper rifles will be handy.. so will knives .. and shiruken and poison... and we'll have to assemble a task force...

IamKira
(#32 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

02-20-2010, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamKira View Post
they are working for the machine.. and the machine must be shut down... and let's face it, if your working on the top floor of a new york skyscraper in any position... you're not scraping by... the secretaries that work in those buildings probably make 3-4 times my pay for doing menial tasks
I see, so the secretary of an executive deserves to die because she landed a better job than you?

How does it work? Everyone making over 50,000 dollars a year is fair game for murder?

"The machine"....please. Shut down "the machine" and what happens? And don't answer that question before you answer the other two.
(#33 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

02-20-2010, 08:42 AM

Quote:
you right... i was thinking about the easy way out.. but that's not very courageous of me... instead of mass executions in which innocent people get killed we should focus our efforts into killing off people one by one... sniper rifles will be handy.. so will knives .. and shiruken and poison... and we'll have to assemble a task force...
If you are joking it isn't funny. If you are serious I may reconsider Clint's request.
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
02-20-2010, 08:43 AM

Quote:
they are working for the machine.. and the machine must be shut down...
Does any company out there qualify as a "machine"? Because they pretty much all function in the same way. All these "machines" should be stopped, destroying tons of jobs, and removing services and items currently taken for granted in the world?

Quote:
and let's face it, if your working on the top floor of a new york skyscraper in any position... you're not scraping by... the secretaries that work in those buildings probably make 3-4 times my pay for doing menial tasks
So they deserve to die for this? For making more money than you?

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

02-20-2010, 08:45 AM

not particularly..
in a perfect world that line would be determined by me... but i'll have to leave that up to the guys like joe stack

and if the machine were to shut down pollution would stop as we would move inevitably towards choas at first and then band together resulting in microcomunism that the natives had going for them.

IamKira
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
02-20-2010, 08:46 AM

Quote:
not particularly..
in a perfect world that line would be determined by me... but i'll have to leave that up to the guys like joe stack

and if the machine were to shut down pollution would stop as we would move inevitably towards choas at first and then band together resulting in microcomunism that the natives had going for them.
Maybe if everyone shared your view. But that is not the case.
No, in reality, someone else would just recreate the "machines".

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

02-20-2010, 08:49 AM

entropy baby, entropy... natural law of the universe to go to higher disorder ...if the machine were to be recreated it would just get torn down again.. our world will one da turn into dust particles floating through space or pure energy (most likely the latter)

IamKira
(#38 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

02-20-2010, 08:57 AM

Quote:
entropy baby, entropy... natural law of the universe to go to higher disorder ...if the machine were to be recreated it would just get torn down again.. our world will one da turn into dust particles floating through space or pure energy (most likely the latter)
It is easy to talk spacey theoretical concepts, but tell that to Vernon Hunter's family. That is the name of the man this coward killed in his suicide attack.

Vernon Hunter was not a lawmaker or politician. He was not a part of the machine. He was the kind of man that offered Gatorade to trash collectors on hot summer days.

Here, read more about him and tell me he deserved to die:

Family, friends gather at home of missing man
(#39 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

02-20-2010, 09:13 AM

well, the system chose for him to die, he was really old already (68 i believe), and had he grown up in africa he would already have been dead for 30 years
sure, sucks when nice people die.. agreed.. but we're all going to die .. we just believe we have a right to life that is taken away when someone dies of "unnatural causes" = anything other than death in sleep @ old age... this is not the case... we are gifted with ability to learn, with life in itself... it's not a right and can be taken away by forces beyond our control @ a moments notice.. if not that guy with the plane, a person swerving into oncoming traffic because she.. or he was texting.. one way we're all dead

i thank some higher power (may there be one) every day i'm alive.. and expect not to be the next

IamKira
(#40 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

02-20-2010, 09:29 AM

Quote:
well, the system chose for him to die
Wrong. Joseph Stack chose for him to die. There is a word for that: Murder.

Quote:
, he was really old already (68 i believe)
So since he was 68 his life was less valuable? It isn't a senseless murder because he was of a certain age?

Quote:
, and had he grown up in africa he would already have been dead for 30 years
Excuse me?!?!?

Besides the racist undertones of this statement (since he grew up in Africa, he was lucky to be alive anyway, is what you are saying) you are also devaluing his life based in statistics. I asked you to look at the person you are supporting the murder of (not like I expect you to ACTUALLY do that)

Quote:
sure, sucks when nice people die.. agreed.. but we're all going to die
Backpeddle. You said he deserved to die. Prove it.

Quote:
.. we just believe we have a right to life that is taken away when someone dies of "unnatural causes" = anything other than death in sleep @ old age... this is not the case... we are gifted with ability to learn, with life in itself... it's not a right and can be taken away by forces beyond our control @ a moments notice.. if not that guy with the plane, a person swerving into oncoming traffic because she.. or he was texting.. one way we're all dead
What is this BS? You are endorsing murder. Mass murder. If we do not have a right to live, then what rights do we have?

Quote:
i thank some higher power (may there be one) every day i'm alive.. and expect not to be the next
Why? This statement contradicts everything you have said up until now.

I think you are just trying to be interesting and anti-establishment, but what you come across as is shortsighted and shallow. Like your murder-suicide hero, you have only one person's interests in mind: your own.

I don't think you (or anyone) could possibly truly believe thie things you are saying, so I will assume it is for the sake of being...whatever. Half of it contradicts itself anyway, so it is clearly thoughtless musings and not anything you really have spent time focusing on.
Closed Thread