LinkBack Thread Tools
(#51 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

05-03-2011, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
It is not a conspiracy theory. That is what the White House told reporters.
No I mean the potential theory that he wasn't really killed.. and that this is all a setup.
(#52 (permalink))
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)

05-03-2011, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
meh I dunno, something just doesn't seem right with this whole thing.
That's because he's deep in the bowels of the D Ring at the Pentagon, eating the heck out of Twinkies. They rescued him so he can inform on his comrades. I mean, no one looks for someone who's already dead, right?

That's my contribution to the conspiracy theorists.... And if you believe that, I got this doozy about Real Madrid beating Barcelona tomorrow in the Camp Nou 7-2.... yeah..... 7-2.....

Hopefully tomorrow most people will go back to talking about how similar Chernobyl and Fukushima are. (i.e. 'normality')
(#53 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

Send a message via MSN to Kozyra Send a message via Skype™ to Kozyra
05-03-2011, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
No I mean the potential theory that he wasn't really killed.. and that this is all a setup.
No man ..
America is not stupid!!
Easily bin Laden appear on T.V and cast some words and discloses what the Americans did!
Edit : I think you mean: Is there actually a person named bin Laden? Or it's just someone who works in the CIA?

Last edited by Kozyra : 05-03-2011 at 12:20 AM.
(#54 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)

05-03-2011, 12:44 AM

Yes Kozyra, No matter how many. The US, when motivated, won't ever stop until it succeeds. Reguardless of how many it has to go through to do so. Even if it has to kill over 600,000 of it's own people to succeed, it will.

Afterall, what would you expect from a country founded by relgious fanatics, renagades, criminals and rogues? It's who we are. The Barbary Pirates found this out back in 1815.
(#55 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

05-03-2011, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
Yes Kozyra, No matter how many. The US, when motivated, won't ever stop until it succeeds. Reguardless of how many it has to go through to do so. Even if it has to kill over 600,000 of it's own people to succeed, it will.

Afterall, what would you expect from a country founded by relgious fanatics, renagades, criminals and rogues? It's who we are. The Barbary Pirates found this out back in 1815.
lol.. you forgot slaves.

But whatever.. you're talking crap again.
(#56 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

05-03-2011, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozyra View Post
So it becomes very easy to say that bin Laden had been killed before, and Obama wants to win the votes of the masses.
It's not that easy, Obama should take the timing so as not to raise suspicions.
Frankly, I have no Practical proof , but it just a sense, because there is a lot of mystery in the story, and the idea that americans buried Ben ladin in the sea because no country wanted him did not convince me .
Now you are contradicting yourself. You think the news was released today for political gain, but timed so that any political gain will be expired by the time the next election happens in 18 months, as to not raise suspicions? So in the end the gain is minimal... so why did he do it now again?
(#57 (permalink))
Old
evanny (Offline)
devil's advocate

05-03-2011, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBraden View Post

Hopefully tomorrow most people will go back to talking about how similar Chernobyl and Fukushima are. (i.e. 'normality')
don't get your hopes up. media could be milking this even longer than they did with Michael Jackson.
(#58 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
05-03-2011, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
He was buried at sea as it appears no country wanted him, and this way there would not be a shrine built at his burial place.
I don't know if that's true because I'm not the least bit familiar with the Islamic ways but someone told me that Muslims are always buried underground and it's like a sacrilege for them to be buried elsewhere, so it's kind of odd that his corpse was thrown in the ocean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBraden
That's because he's deep in the bowels of the D Ring at the Pentagon, eating the heck out of Twinkies. They rescued him so he can inform on his comrades. I mean, no one looks for someone who's already dead, right?
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBraden
That's my contribution to the conspiracy theorists.... And if you believe that, I got this doozy about Real Madrid beating Barcelona tomorrow in the Camp Nou 7-2.... yeah..... 7-2.....
Awww having a tough time accepting defeat, aren't you?

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#59 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

05-03-2011, 03:59 PM

Quote:
I don't know if that's true because I'm not the least bit familiar with the Islamic ways but someone told me that Muslims are always buried underground and it's like a sacrilege for them to be buried elsewhere, so it's kind of odd that his corpse was thrown in the ocean.
American Islamic leaders nod sea burial, while CIA, DoD give details | AHN

I think burials at sea are pretty rare, no matter what one's religious background. However his body was not simply "thrown in the ocean" but followed strict Islamic traditions for such a ceremony, including burial withing 24 hours of death.

Earlier U.S. officials stressed that the sea burial followed Islamic custom. Appearing at a White House briefing, John O. Brennan, Presidential top counter terrorism adviser said, “The disposal of — the burial of bin Laden's remains was done in strict conformance with Islamic precepts and practices," adding, “It was prepared in accordance with the Islamic requirements.”

“We early on made provisions for that type of burial, and we wanted to make sure that it was going to be done, again, in strict conformance. So it was taken care of in the appropriate way," Brennan said.

Earlier at a briefing at the Pentagon, a Senior Defense Official explained the justification saying, “The justification for burial at sea is when there is no land alternative. And as -- according to Islamic teachings and practice, deceased must be buried with proper procedures within 24 hours. And that was the basis for that decision.”

The official added, “There was no available alternative in terms of a country that was willing to accept the body, and we took pains to ensure that we were compliant with Muslim tradition and law, and sought to dispose of the body, using the appropriate procedures and rituals, within 24 hours.”
(#60 (permalink))
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)

05-03-2011, 03:59 PM

Quote:

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised.

Awww having a tough time accepting defeat, aren't you?
Right after Wednesday's game, I took the subway to head to my class in downtown Chicago and I heard 3 Madrileños talking about the game and how the team is going to do better next game (today). I didn't have the heart to get in on the conversation, even though I love to freak out Spaniards (I look American). All I could do was say, "buena suerte el mártes" as I was getting off the train. They were so shocked, they couldn't utter a word....

Nah, Suki, I know when to admit defeat...