i think a lot of japanese kids are getting fat though
i've seen some "fat camp" shows...

Death Note fam & Shingami clan
JF family|Emi's Space|Haruhiism
(#122 (permalink))
Old
Hip (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Hip Send a message via MSN to Hip Send a message via Yahoo to Hip
06-28-2008, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emiluvsjmusic View Post
lol! I wanna see! ^-^

Hip's DeviantArt Page! - Hip's Music! - Hip's Myspace!╤╦╗
╔╦╤╤╤╤╤╤╦╗
(#123 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
06-28-2008, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diryavi View Post
Hey, some people are big boned and can't help being fat or chubby and not all fat people eat at Mac D's
*Claps* I agree with this one sentence here...only because that's been my situation for years. Fast food was a rarity as a kid, still gained weight. I grew up drinking skim milk. Still gained weight. I ate salads all the time. Still gained weight. My mother cooked my meals, still gained weight. Doctors had no idea why since it did just "happen over night". Someday I'll be slim. Haven't been slim since I was seven. I'm also tall and big-boned, so that helps some.
Quote:
Just because your skinny dose not make you healthy, why is it OK for a guy to be fat or chubby, but not for a girl?, And how come guys view fat or chubby girls ugly? some of them are fit but are fat or chubby. I Hate to say it but I think men in the media likes little boys, so We have to make our selves into boys. Well you know what?! We Girls have hips and curves and we are not little boys! We are girls and the world should change the views of the media, and girls around us that it is OK to look like a Woman with all of the features that it brings, we are not Boys! I hope we can change the views before it is too late before they throw up before they kill them selves or have low self esteem like I did. It's sad but true I still think boys only like skinny girls. Also people tie in that skinny=pretty and fat=ugly and thats what was drilled into our heads at an early age when we see those models and those movie and TV stars grace are eyes with those so called perfect bodies . So Thats what I think if any one else like to hear my views You can PM any time...
My aunt's said something similar to this herself. That's how she feels on this particular issue. I never thought too much of it.
(#124 (permalink))
Old
MegumiDeshita (Offline)
New to JF

06-28-2008, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emiluvsjmusic View Post
That's due to a more Westernized diet.

As far as being thin in Japan is concerned, how is this new? Being thin is "all the rage" everywhere. I had an Asian lady and her daughter come up to my register the other day with two or three diet books, apparently for the daughter who couldn't have lost more than ten or fifteen pounds before she would be an unhealthy looking stick.

I'm hoping that people get the message that all we really should be pushing for is to eat right and be healthy, but I doubt it.

"Sing when you can no longer speak; dance when you can no longer walk. One at its best should be an extension of the other."
(#125 (permalink))
Old
thalia4 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Location: Somewhere in the world maybe JP. " A fatal attraction to CUTENESS" HL
07-17-2008, 08:24 PM

Just be healthy. dont over do it and go anerexic but not to fat either

Abdc
*Quest Crew & Beat Freaks*
*Fan of the Cocky Guys & So real*
*GACKT FAN CLUB ME & VAMPIRE CLAN*
NARUTO FAN CLUB FAMILY
Me(sakura), Narutoluvr(misa),zachart(Ichigo),ariana,Silveremperial(sora)kiyuga(nara),sm ilexfreak7( vampire princess),xrachellex (Miyuki),rukamency,lulu,totorono,Auran,Orihimegirl,katchan6 (mello),Sakurasan, KittyKyo,drummachick
(#126 (permalink))
Old
GuyFromCanada (Offline)
New to JF

07-18-2008, 06:54 AM

It seems in the developed areas of the world, it's almost required to be thin, to be wanted, to be cool. Especially for women , most guys want a skinny little woman with a tight round butt and small waist and big rack and beautiful face. Us men are pigs. lol

DV
(#127 (permalink))
Old
AmbeRz (Offline)
(^_^)V

Send a message via MSN to AmbeRz
07-18-2008, 06:56 AM

Tight round butt..sorry that made me laugh. xD

Yes, shallow people. *tut tut*
(#128 (permalink))
Old
GuyFromCanada (Offline)
New to JF

07-18-2008, 07:07 AM

lol , I meant like , dudes are looking for a model type woman it seems. Like , the impossibly high type of standard.

I like them to be normal and average. Someone who is comfortable with who they and , uhh , is "fit"...like.

But yes, a tight ass on a woman is a wonderful thing hehe.

DV
(#129 (permalink))
Old
Jade077 (Offline)
New to JF

07-19-2008, 01:12 AM

eating disorders ruin lives and I should know
I was 80 pounds not long ago and very thin and it ruined my friendships with people and relationships with guys
they didn’t understand the eating disorder
yes I agree seeing thin people in the media are slight influences
but are not the cause of it
I do prefer the very skinny look but I think its better to be healthy
(#130 (permalink))
Old
sillygodxdisco (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to sillygodxdisco
07-29-2008, 05:26 AM

yeah all the japanese girls are mad skinny! even though they actually eat!
except for me. >_> my dad is skinny, but i inherited my mom's [chinese] fat thighs. and fat arms. and etc. omg. >_> i mean i'm not OBESE. but :[
but i don't know how some japanese girls are so skinny. like for example, model/ actress suzuki emi is 5'6 and weighs like 96 pounds. wth. >< and i mean she looks perfectly healthy. there's this other actress who's my height [5'2] but weighs 86. >__< not fairrr.
& yes i prefer the look of a skinny girl. that's just how i feel.

"listen a heartless shout listen a heartless cry listen a heartless world"
.. cyclone : 12012 ♪

facebook
&
mixi

girugamesh. rentrer en soi. antic cafe. the gazette. ♥