(#131 (permalink))
Old
Ramones1976 (Offline)

03-22-2008, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveV View Post
Okay stop acting sad.
It's the e
Don't be so worried about what others think >> especially e-people.
I'm not trying to act sad (I'm not a bloody drama queen), I'm just not feeling well, okay..
Okay...
To be honest its easy to make me feel guilty and terrible, thats something I can't help..
I know its only the internet, but the people who I talk to on-line are the only people other than family who I talk to everyday, so I tend to take on-line social life and what people say seriously...
Look I took peoples crap for a while and I don't want to have to deal with it on-line too, or have people accuse/judge me because they misunderstand

(#132 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

03-22-2008, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramones1976 View Post
I'm not trying to act sad (I'm not a bloody drama queen), I'm just not feeling well, okay..
Okay...
To be honest its easy to make me feel guilty and terrible, thats something I can't help..
I know its only the internet, but the people who I talk to on-line are the only people other than family who I talk to everyday, so I tend to take on-line social life and what people say seriously...
Look I took peoples crap for a while and I don't want to have to deal with it on-line too, or have people accuse/judge me because they misunderstand
To be fair you did quote someone who is essentially racist towards US citizens, and tossed around a derogatory term towards US citizens after saying "I agree fully".

Guilty by association I guess.

As for taking people online seriously there's a simple rule of thumb: Only care about what those who matter to you have to say. This works great for offline as well.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.
(#133 (permalink))
Old
Ramones1976 (Offline)

03-22-2008, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrien View Post
To be fair you did quote someone who is essentially racist towards US citizens, and tossed around a derogatory term towards US citizens after saying "I agree fully".

Guilty by association I guess.

As for taking people online seriously there's a simple rule of thumb: Only care about what those who matter to you have to say. This works great for offline as well.
Well I didn't know that?? And look you're taking one word that I never intended to use to offend anyone sooo fucking seriously, relax...if you're that easily offended (when I meant no harm) then I don't know how you'd react if someone intended to offend you? I mean I've heard WAY worse things against the us before...
I always thought it meant a northerner, no harm done, didn't think people would react that way, because I've never heard that reaction before.
But I'm not accusing him of anything because I don't know him very well. I just agreed with his statement that the us isn't the greatest and strongest country in the world.
I didn't say "I agree fully" it was a just a plain I agree.

Guilty by association??

Okay then...

Last edited by Ramones1976 : 03-22-2008 at 06:07 AM.
(#134 (permalink))
Old
girlgamer1984 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-22-2008, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Joly, Tyrien, you are both the same as Amnell. This is the fifth time I have had this conversation on this forum, so I am not exhausting myself on it again.

I think what you need to see though, and appreciate, is man has not changed. You have finished the war with Japan, and gone on in repitition to fight war after war after war. The civilian death toll you have launched is equal to that of all your enemy's put together...

The point in saying all nations fall was directed at the US, not Japan. One day the US will fall, before that it will probably loose its power and be overshadowed by other nations. All countries have their borders drawn and redrawn, the ones that are still here since the dawn of time, such as Egypt and Greece and Iraq, they have been conqured and torn apart many times, and nothing of their old empires exist today. So in effect, the US will continue fighting for its cause, rack up a murder toll of billions of people, mostly civilian, and then die out, and the world will have changed not at all. Nothing will be achieved. And the US is branded a murderer of women and children and unarmed men. Your country is on the most mindless campaign ever, and it is killing millions because of it. It is fuckin pitiful.
Mindless violance and thousands upon thousands of civilans have been slaughtered by the Us for their so-called just causes. I coulldn't agree more.

Light today has dawned on my wooden head.
(#135 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

03-22-2008, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post

You're a fuckin retard. At least I can respect Amnell, she is completely different to me, but she don't talk bullshit. What you want proof that the US invaded Iraq? You want proof that they nuked Japan? Fuckin hell...
Well I mean you just keep saying the US has been slaughtering children left and right since and before WWII I thought you might want to post some documented evidence of this.

There's always soldiers in any war who will do inhumane things. You know why that is? War can really fuck a person up. Having to kill or be killed can really fuck a person up. Taking someone who's lived a comfortable life and giving them a gun can really fuck a person up.

I love how you say that for the most part there's been no slaughter of civilians and children in war. That's fucking crap. Wars have been going on, and been much more barbaric for thousands of years now. It has nothing at all to do with the US. I can't even begin to think of what dark delusional corner of your mind you managed to pull that out of.

And of course the ends justify the means. When we only live on one planet and there is a threat to more people than we're fighting it does matter why an action was done and not what action it was specifically. Soldiers who violate The Rules of War. The US as a whole though does follow those rules accordingly. Since I need to repeat myself often for you there are some soldiers who do horrible things, this is a given in any army. The scene of war can really fuck someone up mentally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
You can not be racist toward US. Racism is about skin color, not nation. Not liking Americans is just simply being pissed at a culturally shared attitude or something.
And here I thought you couldn't drop any lower on the scale.

Racism is about race. Racial traits are not just skin colour. So yea, you are being racist towards an entire nation. You just decided to skip the common variable most people stop at - skin colour, and step up to geography.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.
(#136 (permalink))
Old
Amnell (Offline)
W.o.W. I'm 66

Send a message via AIM to Amnell Send a message via Skype™ to Amnell
03-22-2008, 08:22 PM

Tenchu, I don't what history books you've been reading, but in Europe (at least), any time one kingdom went to war with another and occupied a village/town/or whatever, the people that were there were quite often... 'mistreated'. If you want an example, how about the things the English did to the Scots before the independence war there? From what I've read, Japan was no better, especially during their wars with Korea (pre-ww2). Napolean's people weren't exactly a prime example, either.

I'll repeat myself: you always get a group of fuck-ups who think that because they have a rifle they can do whatever they want and totally trash the image of their country by being trigger-happy or raping or w/e else those guys did.

Not to say that we fought a clean war in vietnam (is there such thing as a clean war?)...

This might just be a semantics debate, now, but I think of a slaughter as what the Japanese did to POWs in WW2. Example: On one island, they herded a couple hundred US GI's into a small building and dropped bombs on it. That's a slaughter. Collateral damage is a tragedy. Dropping bombs on villages to cut off supply lines was tragic, and not the best way to achieve that goal, though I can understand why: like using the nukes in Japan, it was just faster. Unlike in Japan, though, bombing villages in 'Nam probably was not an absolute necessity. Anyway....

There's always a humane way to kill someone. That's the way that is least uncomfortable. That is why we typically use injections to euthanize aged or sick pets and criminals: they're virtually painless. Coming from the side of violence, a bullet to the back of the head is probably the most humane way to kill someone since it kills instantly, before the person can actually feel the pain.

I'm not exactly a big fan of the needless deaths of children (or anyone). Neither is anyone else in my country; Tenchu, do you even realize how unpopular the Vietnam war was in America? Do you know why? Because we were killing civilians/kids/women, because we were in it for 20 years, because we lost a damn lot of our own boys over there, did I mention because we were killing civilians/kids/women? All the stuff was caught on film and broadcast on the news back home and people back home could actually see what was going on, and no one was happy about it. No one wanted that war. We had more peace protests during that era in this country than probably any country at any time up to that point. With the possible exception of the Vietnamese citizens, no one was more unhappy about that war than we were.

I think what Tyrien was asking for is a little supporting evidence that our forces have directly targeted civilians and weren't trying to get at something military that happened to be surrounded by civilians or weren't attacked first. Tyrien should specify what he's asking for himself, though :P .

"The trouble with trying to make something idiot proof is that idiots are so smart." ~A corollary to Murphy's Law

If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you actually make them think, they'll hate you. ~Don Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle
But, that's always f-ed up individuals that kill in secluded areas up high in the mountains. Thats neither the army nor the governments agenda! I hope those people rott in hell, but an army or government shouldn't be judged by psycho individuals.
(#137 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

03-22-2008, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnell View Post
Tenchu, I don't what history books you've been reading, but in Europe (at least), any time one kingdom went to war with another and occupied a village/town/or whatever, the people that were there were quite often... 'mistreated'. If you want an example, how about the things the English did to the Scots before the independence war there? From what I've read, Japan was no better, especially during their wars with Korea (pre-ww2). Napolean's people weren't exactly a prime example, either.

I'll repeat myself: you always get a group of fuck-ups who think that because they have a rifle they can do whatever they want and totally trash the image of their country by being trigger-happy or raping or w/e else those guys did.

Not to say that we fought a clean war in vietnam (is there such thing as a clean war?)...

This might just be a semantics debate, now, but I think of a slaughter as what the Japanese did to POWs in WW2. Example: On one island, they herded a couple hundred US GI's into a small building and dropped bombs on it. That's a slaughter. Collateral damage is a tragedy. Dropping bombs on villages to cut off supply lines was tragic, and not the best way to achieve that goal, though I can understand why: like using the nukes in Japan, it was just faster. Unlike in Japan, though, bombing villages in 'Nam probably was not an absolute necessity. Anyway....

There's always a humane way to kill someone. That's the way that is least uncomfortable. That is why we typically use injections to euthanize aged or sick pets and criminals: they're virtually painless. Coming from the side of violence, a bullet to the back of the head is probably the most humane way to kill someone since it kills instantly, before the person can actually feel the pain.

I'm not exactly a big fan of the needless deaths of children (or anyone). Neither is anyone else in my country; Tenchu, do you even realize how unpopular the Vietnam war was in America? Do you know why? Because we were killing civilians/kids/women, because we were in it for 20 years, because we lost a damn lot of our own boys over there, did I mention because we were killing civilians/kids/women? All the stuff was caught on film and broadcast on the news back home and people back home could actually see what was going on, and no one was happy about it. No one wanted that war. We had more peace protests during that era in this country than probably any country at any time up to that point. With the possible exception of the Vietnamese citizens, no one was more unhappy about that war than we were.

I think what Tyrien was asking for is a little supporting evidence that our forces have directly targeted civilians and weren't trying to get at something military that happened to be surrounded by civilians or weren't attacked first. Tyrien should specify what he's asking for himself, though :P .
I'm asking for something more substantial than Tenchu's "he said she said" arguments. Every post of his has some bit or another about claiming Americans to be the most morally corrupt army in the world slaying women and children in the billions constantly yet he's not really showing anyone something to back it up.

And Tenchu:

1(Note the 8th bullet point down)
2(Race^2, Note definitions 4 and 5)
3(Note definitions 2, 3 and 4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary

Main Entry:
3race
Function:
noun
Etymology:
Middle French, generation, from Old Italian razza
Date:

1: a breeding stock of animals2 a: a family, tribe, people, or nation belonging to the same stock b: a class or kind of people unified by shared interests, habits, or characteristics3 a: an actually or potentially interbreeding group within a species; also : a taxonomic category (as a subspecies) representing such a group b: breed c: a category of humankind that shares certain distinctive physical traits4obsolete : inherited temperament or disposition5: distinctive flavor, taste, or strength
Search: Race
See Race[3, Noun]
Note Definitions 2a and 2b

Yes Tenchu, you're being racist against Americans.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~

Last edited by Tyrien : 03-22-2008 at 09:00 PM.
(#138 (permalink))
Old
girlgamer1984 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-22-2008, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrien View Post
Well I mean you just keep saying the US has been slaughtering children left and right since and before WWII I thought you might want to post some documented evidence of this.

There's always soldiers in any war who will do inhumane things. You know why that is? War can really fuck a person up. Having to kill or be killed can really fuck a person up. Taking someone who's lived a comfortable life and giving them a gun can really fuck a person up.

I love how you say that for the most part there's been no slaughter of civilians and children in war. That's fucking crap. Wars have been going on, and been much more barbaric for thousands of years now. It has nothing at all to do with the US. I can't even begin to think of what dark delusional corner of your mind you managed to pull that out of.

And of course the ends justify the means. When we only live on one planet and there is a threat to more people than we're fighting it does matter why an action was done and not what action it was specifically. Soldiers who violate The Rules of War. The US as a whole though does follow those rules accordingly. Since I need to repeat myself often for you there are some soldiers who do horrible things, this is a given in any army. The scene of war can really fuck someone up mentally.

And here I thought you couldn't drop any lower on the scale.

Racism is about race. Racial traits are not just skin colour. So yea, you are being racist towards an entire nation. You just decided to skip the common variable most people stop at - skin colour, and step up to geography.
Are you predending to be ignorant or are you just a really good actor? Have you never read any news in your entire life? Have you never come across the analysis given by various editors on the current war issues and the fact that US millitary is using chemical weapons on civilians in Iraq and they even used cluster bombs in Afghaistan, killing thousands of cilvilians who were trying to find refuge from the war in caves? You keep asking for proof... I must say you are ignorant beyond belief...I mean haven't you come across any of this?

Light today has dawned on my wooden head.
(#139 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

03-22-2008, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgamer1984 View Post
Are you predending to be ignorant or are you just a really good actor? Have you never read any news in your entire life? Have you never come across the analysis given by various editors on the current war issues and the fact that US millitary is using chemical weapons on civilians in Iraq and they even used cluster bombs in Afghaistan, killing thousands of cilvilians who were trying to find refuge from the war in caves? You keep asking for proof... I must say you are ignorant beyond belief...I mean haven't you come across any of this?
I've given up on rationality.

HE SAID SHE SAID KAY.

Show me a documentation if you're so sure of yourself and want to be calling people ignorant. Like christ, I'll settle for a wikipedia entry or a youtube video at this point that shows some shread of truth.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
(#140 (permalink))
Old
Amnell (Offline)
W.o.W. I'm 66

Send a message via AIM to Amnell Send a message via Skype™ to Amnell
03-22-2008, 11:57 PM

Yeah, I never heard anything about the US dropping chem-bombs on anyone in this war, let alone civilians.

I've also never heard of anyone anywhere using cluster bombs on people hiding in caves... For a good reason: cluster bombs don't work on caves. We use FAEs for caves .

But if you have anything that says it really happened, do share.

"The trouble with trying to make something idiot proof is that idiots are so smart." ~A corollary to Murphy's Law

If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you actually make them think, they'll hate you. ~Don Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle
But, that's always f-ed up individuals that kill in secluded areas up high in the mountains. Thats neither the army nor the governments agenda! I hope those people rott in hell, but an army or government shouldn't be judged by psycho individuals.
Closed Thread