LinkBack Thread Tools
(#81 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

02-03-2008, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kireikoori View Post
lol, thanks to those black ships it's been getting more and more open with every year.

Funny how it seems like even now though people act as if Japan is taking a fascist turn right now. Fingerprinting, Japanese Only Signs, Black Vans, Kenkanryu, Gaijin Hanzai Ura File, Yasukuni, and now just recently the "learn Japanese to come to Japan" thing.

I guess that's just the way news it's today. There's more news covering everything nowadays.
Yeah it is, but everyone's fascist to some point because governments feel the need to exercise control, and the way to separate one from another is easier, so you could argue its fascist. XD

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
(#82 (permalink))
Old
chibiloli93 (Offline)
Zero Luver!

02-13-2008, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagato289 View Post
yeah, maybe they are afraid of losing their culture.
I would'nt want my country to lose its beautiful culture.
I'm from Mexico and I like its culture.
My parents r 4rm mexico... this whole immigrant thing is going on everywhere... its like dogs claiming their land... da world is here 4 everyone 2 share things, not just humans tho... but, we still have 2 respect everyone else's country or culture...

Every place plays favorites -____-

http://xxbullet-proofxx.deviantart.com/
(#83 (permalink))
Old
Sinner (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via Skype™ to Sinner
02-13-2008, 03:13 PM

That was very shocking.
(#84 (permalink))
Old
Gorotsuki (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Gorotsuki Send a message via MSN to Gorotsuki Send a message via Yahoo to Gorotsuki Send a message via Skype™ to Gorotsuki
02-20-2008, 12:37 PM

I don't see a problem with mexicans in america. Many people rely on them for jobs that the snobs of americans don't want to do.

As far as japan its in here somewhere that some marines wouldn't leave a bar after it was time and pissed on the woman. Would it be wrong of her to not want americans in her bar?

Really I see it as a case by case. You have to investigate why the are putting the signs up.
(#85 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
02-20-2008, 02:38 PM

If I'm not mistaken, I recall a case where an Onsen wouldn't allow in foreigners because some Russians or something, had been there before. They were drunk and acted disorderly and such and caused trouble. After them, they didn't want foreigners there. If it was a constant problem, I could see why owners of some places wouldn't want foreigners in their establishments.

As for Mexicans in America. I have no problem with that. What I do have a problem with are illegal immigrants getting benefits, when there are people who were born here, or those here legally, who don't have benefits at all. How fair is that?
(#86 (permalink))
Old
Gorotsuki (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Gorotsuki Send a message via MSN to Gorotsuki Send a message via Yahoo to Gorotsuki Send a message via Skype™ to Gorotsuki
02-21-2008, 02:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJup81 View Post
If I'm not mistaken, I recall a case where an Onsen wouldn't allow in foreigners because some Russians or something, had been there before. They were drunk and acted disorderly and such and caused trouble. After them, they didn't want foreigners there. If it was a constant problem, I could see why owners of some places wouldn't want foreigners in their establishments.

As for Mexicans in America. I have no problem with that. What I do have a problem with are illegal immigrants getting benefits, when there are people who were born here, or those here legally, who don't have benefits at all. How fair is that?
I agree.

Things like that happen in america to just not in maonstream areas.

On the mexican thing I agree with you.
(#87 (permalink))
Old
sparky (Offline)
New to JF

Japan is racist... - 02-25-2008, 09:29 AM

Hmm...Yes I think Japan's authority figures are racist. I have never had a pleasant experience with any of the authorities. This is both living in Tokyo and a small town. I am an average person but I am positive it won't change anytime soon Japan is very slow to Change.

Government does nothing to stop Fuda-sans(Apartment rental agencies) from discriminating or any other service as a matter of fact. Which on the whole makes the government racist.

Then again I run a business in Japan and this government sector bends over backwards for me!

I have lived in Japan over 7 years now and although I can't believe some of the things Japan ignores or goes overboard with on other hand.

So where do I stand on this issue... Hmm well it's the same in every country the only difference is that in my country if the people stand up the government listen...while here everyone just stays seated.

I love Japan you take the good with the bad, where ever you live.

Woo woo woo I am Canadian! Er a Canadian in Japan!
http://www.japanforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=948&dateline=1167312590
Your Current Signature Picture
www.japanlinked.com
(#88 (permalink))
Old
tifa (Offline)
and they ask why kpop win

Send a message via MSN to tifa Send a message via Yahoo to tifa
02-25-2008, 09:50 AM

*panics* HUH japan ppl dont like us.. huh??? i saw on youtube.. there alot of damn signs for japanese only i mean wtf...noooo it cant be what gonna happen to my plans to marry a japanese guy.. r ahhhhh its all the high class ppl fault...i belive that!!! noooooooo it cant be true r can it that is the question.. maybe from smiling in front of us they really hate us...

I LOVE k-pop...i adore j-rock...but my heart goes to?!! from shinee ,suju ,dbsk ,bigbang only loving you K-POP!!!!
(#89 (permalink))
Old
kyo_9 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via Yahoo to kyo_9
02-25-2008, 10:19 AM

hahaha.. I believe the word gaijin discussed here is not foreigners who come to japan legally... but the ones without visa...

that is my opinion.. what about you?

LiVe Ur LiFe
Don't do drugs!

(#90 (permalink))
Old
aishiterugazette (Offline)
New to JF

03-01-2008, 09:18 AM

but i heard japanese people are quite friendly and welcoming to foreigners. I haven't heard anything about them trying to do those sorts of things. I'm going to Japan for a year and I'm part chinese, after the war they treated CHinese people quite badly I heard....