JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-03-2009, 02:00 AM

WE ARE SO OFFTOPIC

yes, Koi are pretty much the prettiest fishies in the seeeeeeea~~! (even though they're incapable of living there)

wait, koi are fresh water fish, right? XD
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
01-03-2009, 02:21 AM

lol, yea, they're freshwater...

tip, dont walk around wal*mart with neon colored knee socks on unless you want to be stared at lol
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

01-03-2009, 02:49 AM

My koi fish were eaten by the stupid-ass racoon when I put them out in the backyard pond last spring.

THE CAFE?! ZOMG! I've been so bad. I haven't been plotting new stuff for the cafe lately at all! *cries* Like, I've been getting mental pictures in my mind... And I'm going to ask my councilor at school what classes I should take if I want to open a business when we get back to school.

So, I'm sort of taking this seriously if I don't go to med school.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
01-03-2009, 02:54 AM

I haven't been thinkin about the cafe either *headbang* but maybe I could make some things for it.

Heart plushies are fun to make ^-^ I have made a regular heart, broken heart, and key to my heart.

I have like 5 others planned, I love 'pocket in my heart' it's gonna be like a pillow almost and have a pocket the the corner hoop thing lol
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

01-03-2009, 03:00 AM

@Kiki- It's so cool that you're practicing you sewing skills so much. I wish I had the time... But I have school, life, OCD organizing/cleaning, and video games that occupy my time. >>;;

If you really like sewing, etc. you should really take more classes, and practice more and more to make an awesome career out of it.

I'm too old to start learning an art outside of singing and music theory to think about making a career out of it. :|

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

01-03-2009, 03:05 AM

Well, my physco grandma (no seriously, she sent me like 10pounds of makeup last yr for christmas and cant spell Jaclyn right) found out that I like to sew so she's sendin me all these fabrics ^-^

I'm not gonna make a career out of it but I could get in the habit of it and we could sell them at the cafe
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-03-2009, 03:05 AM

FINALLY YOU REMEMBERED THE CAFE! D: I was thinking about it ALL day today wondering if you forgot about it since we haven't talked about it for a long time! D:

Well, you should take a business class *laughs* apparently there really is one in high school too hahah well, at least at my sister's school there is

speaking of high school, there's this one guy who came over recently that my sister knows that is in his Senior year, and he kept calling Gackt 'hot' XD i was like 'lolwut? you allow yourself to say other guys are HOT?' (i heard he was bisexual so i'm not amazed he said that >.>)

HE. DOESN'T. LIKE. MIYAVI. O:

oh, and this year he only has THREE classes since he finished all everything else he needed to do for high school -__-
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-03-2009, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
Well, my physco grandma (no seriously, she sent me like 10pounds of makeup last yr for christmas and cant spell Jaclyn right) found out that I like to sew so she's sendin me all these fabrics ^-^

I'm not gonna make a career out of it but I could get in the habit of it and we could sell them at the cafe
*gasp!* we should totally do that! that would be fun! ^__^ i could stand outside in a cute cat-lolita outfit (preferably purple or pink) with a basket of sewn goods and sell them on the sidewalk cuz u kno, that would be hella funny to see all the stares i would get and then people who didn't hav time to sit down and hav tea or w/e could buy something cute! <3
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

01-03-2009, 03:10 AM

Totally, and I could learn how to embroider and embroider the initials of the cafe on them
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-03-2009, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
Totally, and I could learn how to embroider and embroider the initials of the cafe on them
my mom could totally show me it's really easy actually ^__^ just recently my mom was stitching names of jewelry onto my sister's tiffany's cases cuz she was tired of looking through them all for the jewelry she wanted to wear