JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#761 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
09-10-2008, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissHoneyBeeee View Post
hmm...i personally like the first one over the second one, but that's my opinion, and the first one is something that is really easy to wear, even during colder times (just stick on a jacket and put tights on) while the other one is mostly for cold times
yea, but a dont have a jacket that would match and i hate tights...plus, its gonna be gettin colder soon anyway and it will stay around 40 until maybe late May.
and I can always find a way to make the sleeves shorter...like have my mom cut a slit, sew the sides so it doesnt frazzle then add two buttons and have it so I can clip it.
(#762 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
09-10-2008, 04:31 AM

Quote:
yeah, i dun rly deserve him tho xD
anyways, i've got my eyes on Takuya from An Cafe ~ ♥
so yeah, u can hav him all, i'm totally fine with that xD

oh, and i got another jrock song on my ipod *finally~~~*
oh... i love miku and kanon, so you can have him... <3~ but my darling Kyo-chan is still on top!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
@Love- Really? You hair was wet? It didn't look it. Out of curiousity, how long will it take for the color to ware and fade?

@Kiki- lol... JF people texting you. I'd like to do that, but who knows if any of you are pedophile stalkers? :P

@Honey- Don't say that you don't deserve something unless you do wrong!
I am NOT a pedifile. dont say such things. *you'll hurt my feelings...*

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
Oh yea, I was supposed to tell yall that Love said she'll be on when she can, she's fixin her computer ^-^

Does anyone love me enough to help me search for a cheapish ($100-150) lolita dress. I'm lookin at fanplusfriend (or whatever it is lol) but non eof them seem like something I would wear...
arigato gozimasu for posting this, i finally got it fixed!!! so no worries, i am here for EVERYONE now!!!

Quote:
um, u gota pic of urself up somewhere that i can base what would look good on u, and maybe u could tell us a few colors u'd like them in? i could so help after that *has the powers to look for awesome clothes*
you think you could help me as well??? please?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
yea, but a dont have a jacket that would match and i hate tights...plus, its gonna be gettin colder soon anyway and it will stay around 40 until maybe late May.
and I can always find a way to make the sleeves shorter...like have my mom cut a slit, sew the sides so it doesnt frazzle then add two buttons and have it so I can clip it.
that would work, it may be very cute also...^_^

***ANYWAYS***
how has everone been since i have taken my short leave??? anyone single yet??? *LOL*

(#763 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
09-10-2008, 04:45 AM

Yea, I just pictured it in my mind and it looked so cute. I love the hat that comes with the outfit as well ^-^

I've been single since like July somethin. I think...or it might have been late June. Either way, Dakota is all I know you want a boyfriend. Wil is all I'm sorry for what I did, Trey is all[to my sis] tell J.J. I miss her and really like her.
Yea....I hate guys
(#764 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-11-2008, 01:53 AM

@love - sure i could try
FULL BODY PICTURES FIRST XD
i must kno what u rly do look like, so that'll help me find something that will look good on ur body type (:<

I'M ALWAYS SINGLE
(#765 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
09-11-2008, 02:46 AM

god, one who is sad to be single, and one who is AWAYS single...

i hate being without a boy. my GF is too far away right now, but we are more in love than ever....

i wil get pics for you, soon enough...

(#766 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

09-11-2008, 02:49 AM

Hey there, everybody. Before I go study from my Bible and go read ahead in English, then sleep... I was wondering what you think of this:

We should all make virtual cakes, brownies, and cookies and have a Lolita party. Within the Lolita party, we all "give" eachother outfits we'd think look good on eachother based upon our personality or pictures.

Wouldn't that be entertainingly fun?

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#767 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-11-2008, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
Hey there, everybody. Before I go study from my Bible and go read ahead in English, then sleep... I was wondering what you think of this:

We should all make virtual cakes, brownies, and cookies and have a Lolita party. Within the Lolita party, we all "give" eachother outfits we'd think look good on eachother based upon our personality or pictures.

Wouldn't that be entertainingly fun?
THATWOULDFUCKIN'MAKEMYDAY
(#768 (permalink))
Old
nanas (Offline)
Outsider

Send a message via Yahoo to nanas
09-11-2008, 03:40 AM

LOl, the party Idea is cool! On the single and always single thing... I'm married so sometimes I want to be single! He he

Ok the pedophile thing was so funny! Dont get me wrong there are a lot of pervs out there so do be carefull(mommy instict hitting here) But What I find funny is that whenever anyone finds out my age they usually stop talking to me or become quite rude! On the other hand my husband has young girls on here that dont stop writting to him.

Nanas
De moda lo que te acomoda!
(#769 (permalink))
Old
Pexster (Offline)
j'adore le baise tu

09-11-2008, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanas View Post
LOl, the party Idea is cool! On the single and always single thing... I'm married so sometimes I want to be single! He he

Ok the pedophile thing was so funny! Dont get me wrong there are a lot of pervs out there so do be carefull(mommy instict hitting here) But What I find funny is that whenever anyone finds out my age they usually stop talking to me or become quite rude! On the other hand my husband has young girls on here that dont stop writting to him.
eeek i bet you feel uncomfortable with that

A Dream Of Form In Days Of Thought

www.mydramalist.com

Eiri is my Property, Bitches.
(#770 (permalink))
Old
nanas (Offline)
Outsider

Send a message via Yahoo to nanas
09-11-2008, 10:39 PM

I dont care anymore really. The ones that do talk to me have taken the time to know me.

Nanas
De moda lo que te acomoda!