JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
01-03-2009, 03:16 AM

Haha, I can do the backstitch, I'm just not good at filling in so it's more noticable
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

01-03-2009, 03:16 AM

Who did you think would forget, Honey?

bleh. I'm starting to regret some of the classes I've taken so far... *Cries* I wish I haven't done choir the past year and a half. I wish I would've taken art or something that isn't as annoying as choir has been lately.

I've been inspired recently to get into the arts and make something of myself where you are judged differently.

I'm going to start designing my own t-shirts soon, though! I'm going to put photos onto my PSP, take in the memory stick to Wal-Mart... and Shazam! I can make t-shirts, coffee mugs, blankets, hoodies, etc! of the images in my PSP!!!! WHOOO!!

But when I have time... I want to practice baking a completely new cake I haven't made before. I haven't made a cake since the end of summer, due to the fact I have TONS of homework. Plus, I've eaten so many sweets during Christmas, I need to lay off for a while.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-03-2009, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
Who did you think would forget, Honey?

bleh. I'm starting to regret some of the classes I've taken so far... *Cries* I wish I haven't done choir the past year and a half. I wish I would've taken art or something that isn't as annoying as choir has been lately.

I've been inspired recently to get into the arts and make something of myself where you are judged differently.

I'm going to start designing my own t-shirts soon, though! I'm going to put photos onto my PSP, take in the memory stick to Wal-Mart... and Shazam! I can make t-shirts, coffee mugs, blankets, hoodies, etc! of the images in my PSP!!!! WHOOO!!

But when I have time... I want to practice baking a completely new cake I haven't made before. I haven't made a cake since the end of summer, due to the fact I have TONS of homework. Plus, I've eaten so many sweets during Christmas, I need to lay off for a while.
hahah, not sure who ;D

aww, i love choir D: but my choir class isn't annoying, so i wouldn't know XD my choir class is full of fun people and an awesome teacher who is so much FUN <3 he's sooooo cool and always knows how to make the class laugh! we're always clapping like he's Oprah and we're the audience XD he'll joke around and be like "you get a car and you get a car and you get a car! *points at random people* " hahah

cool! i made a tshirt design during the summer and my mom never helped me make it into a real shirt! D:< i'mma make more too!

aww, i hope you can try out some more sweets!

i'm going to make some designs for the cafe (:< tshirts that support lolitas, cute little lolita skirts, those weird jrock things that go on your calf, etc.~~<3333~~
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
01-03-2009, 03:25 AM

Haha, seems like we're perfect to make a cafe. We all have different talents. MHB can make designs and such, I can sew cute little heart things, Yuna can bake cakes, Love can...well, I'm not sure haha. I prolly just forgot *sweatdrop*
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

01-03-2009, 03:27 AM

The only thing you guys need to do is to move to Illinois. XD

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-03-2009, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
Haha, seems like we're perfect to make a cafe. We all have different talents. MHB can make designs and such, I can sew cute little heart things, Yuna can bake cakes, Love can...well, I'm not sure haha. I prolly just forgot *sweatdrop*
i like how you call me MHB it just makes things so much easier XD *adds that to her signature*

I can sew too! <3 normally I follow a pattern though hahah. But I agree, it is a good thing we have different talents!
I would probably make the actual patterns to the clothes all messed up (tis why I failed at my Halloween Cat Hat D: )
Hmm...I can make bags XD GASP, those will be my jobs. playing music(cuz i'm the master of music *jkjk*), designing products, make bags, sidewalk-sell, work the front desk, and show people around the shop XD
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-03-2009, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
The only thing you guys need to do is to move to Illinois. XD
hahah, i'm sure my dad wouldn't mind if i moved to chicago, since that was where grew up

or you could come to the oh-so-expensive California XD
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

01-03-2009, 03:33 AM

@Honey- YAY! Chicago is awesome. I love it.

@Kiki- Love can be the mascot. XD

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

01-03-2009, 03:36 AM

lol, i like calling you MHB, its unique haha. ohhhh, I had a burst of inspiration, since you can make bags (which ends up an epic fail on my part lol) you could make small bags to put the hand-sewn things in. ^-^
Yuna;;what IS the mascot anyway? lol and give me two years and I'm there ^_~
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

01-03-2009, 03:38 AM

I might draw a mascot in the next few days. XD But the image of Kon keeps on popping up in my head for some reason. Damn, you Bleach!

I'm good at designing things, but never go through with anything. *cries Speech Team t-shirts and TJP t-shirts*

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780