JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Fashion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/)
-   -   Style Questions Here! (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/20516-style-questions-here.html)

Kloudcat 08-21-2008 02:15 AM

I don't think that would look good for me...

Kiyuge 08-21-2008 02:36 AM

You could try something like these

Kloudcat 08-21-2008 02:37 AM

Those are cool ^^

Kiyuge 08-21-2008 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kloudcat (Post 566466)
Those are cool ^^

Yeah. Are they too long for you hair though?

EveV 08-21-2008 02:53 AM

Why don't you go to the hairstylist, look through those hair magazines they got sitting there and have a professional help you find what you're looking for.

That would be a better decision alot of stylist can create a look for you that matches great with whatever type of head shape you have and is exactly what you want.

Kiyuge 08-21-2008 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EveV (Post 566479)
Why don't you go to the hairstylist, look through those hair magazines they got sitting there and have a professional help you find what you're looking for.

That would be a better decision alot of stylist can create a look for you that matches great with whatever type of head shape you have and is exactly what you want.

Thats good advice too...

EveV 08-21-2008 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiyuge (Post 566481)
Thats good advice too...

Yea x.x
You really gatta be careful when you just base your new hairstyle off of a picture.
What may look great on that person has the possibility of looking terrible on you.

Kloudcat 08-21-2008 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EveV (Post 566479)

thats a good idea, but my mom used to be a beautician (I don't know if i spelled that right ^^; ) so she can cut my hair for free. She doesn't always do it right though... ^^; She gave me a style I wanted before, but my hair isn't long enough to get that style again... >.< I hate my hair...

Kiyuge 08-21-2008 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EveV (Post 566483)
Yea x.x
You really gatta be careful when you just base your new hairstyle off of a picture.
What may look great on that person has the possibility of looking terrible on you.

True... I know that from experiance... u__u;;;

EveV 08-21-2008 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kloudcat (Post 566484)
thats a good idea, but my mom used to be a beautician (I don't know if i spelled that right ^^; ) so she can cut my hair for free. She doesn't always do it right though... ^^; She gave me a style I wanted before, but my hair isn't long enough to get that style again... >.< I hate my hair...

Then have her help you out or if you think she won't do a good job just got to a hair place I'm sure she'll understand if you explain.
Since you have short hair I'd say 50 dollars would be the most you'd be charged.( if you go to a really nice place ) Which isn't much at all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiyuge (Post 566485)
True... I know that from experiance... u__u;;;

Exactly x.x