JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Fashion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/)
-   -   Tutorial thread. (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/20990-tutorial-thread.html)

MissMisa 04-20-2008 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reihiino (Post 466523)
Misa, my dear, you are a very talented person. I could not pull off the eyeliner trick (I don't wear any due to the fact that I get klutzy, forget that I have it on, & rub my eyes...not a very sexy look I'm afraid). I know that it takes practice fot that though. I tried this technique from the makeup people from the Laura Mercier counter that lines the lash line with liquid eyeliner. It was pretty cool how bigger my lashes seemed. But of course when I do it my eyes sting ( & it does'nt help that I wear contacts too :o ). Doh!

Thankyou very much ^_^

I agree it's pretty hard to get the hang of, maybe my artistic nature helps me out a little ^_^ And at first liquid eyeliner and mascara really stings!

I sometimes rub my eyes by accident, but I definatly avoid doing that at school!

MissMisa 04-20-2008 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yuujirou (Post 466535)
kyuuu >.<'''
liquid eyeliner HURTS =OOO...
but despite that x]
this one can't imagine using a pencil >.<'''
a stick in your eye?? SCARY! =OO

The pencil is like reeeeeeally soft so even if it did it wouldn't hurt. Liquid really stings the most but my eyes are immune now so even if a big blob of liquid goes in [which isn't right pleasant] it doesn't hurt at all :D It's a buggar to wash off though >.<

reihiino 04-20-2008 05:45 PM

Is waterproof eyeliner/mascara any better? i suppose it depends on the brand or how much experience one has with makeup?

MissMisa 04-20-2008 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reihiino (Post 466571)
Is waterproof eyeliner/mascara any better? i suppose it depends on the brand or how much experience one has with makeup?

Yes, it's slightly better but in my experiance it stings more. Rain and things like that don't effect it, but it's extremely hard to wash off, you'd have to use proper eye make up remover. Which I do normally anyway, but some people don't.

NeoVisualizm 04-20-2008 06:06 PM

ooohh my! I adore this tutorial!!!
It is AWESOME!!! love love love love love!! <3333

By the way.. is it just me or this make up makes person look Japanese??? XDD

MissMisa 04-20-2008 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeoVisualizm (Post 466587)
ooohh my! I adore this tutorial!!!
It is AWESOME!!! love love love love love!! <3333

By the way.. is it just me or this make up makes person look Japanese??? XDD

Thankkkyooou ^_^ I'm glad you liked it ^-^

NeoVisualizm 04-20-2008 06:19 PM

your welcomies!! ^-^
but I may have a problem while drawing those lines with eyeliner XD
I am soo friggin bad at using liquid eye liner :///

MissMisa 04-20-2008 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeoVisualizm (Post 466595)
your welcomies!! ^-^
but I may have a problem while drawing those lines with eyeliner XD
I am soo friggin bad at using liquid eye liner :///

Yeah it is really difficult at first! I only used to use pencil at first, but then I moved onto liquid to give it a more defined look ^_^

LittleFallenAngel 04-20-2008 06:24 PM

*Giggles*
i tried out ur tutorial only the part which you need to have the stuff about like cornered if you know what in mean didnt exactly worked out fine with me XD.
Thou i think i still need practice O_O...
*agrees*

MissMisa 04-20-2008 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleFallenAngel (Post 466602)
*Giggles*
i tried out ur tutorial only the part which you need to have the stuff about like cornered if you know what in mean didnt exactly worked out fine with me XD.
Thou i think i still need practice O_O...
*agrees*

Yeah I get what you mean, that's probably the hardest part to do because you can end up making a real mess of it >.< The liquid eyeliner is pretty hard too but I'm super used to it now, I do it every morning before school :D