JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Fashion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/)
-   -   Tutorial thread. (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/20990-tutorial-thread.html)

LittleFallenAngel 04-20-2008 11:19 AM

*Giggles*
Arigatou Misa-Chan =3.

MissMisa 04-20-2008 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xYinniex (Post 466281)
>.>

tip:

if you have asian eyelids [narrow ones] don't use too much eyeliner.

Thanks, forgot to mention that ^-^ It needs to be muuchhh much thinner in order for you to be able to see the eyeshadow ^_^

MissMisa 04-20-2008 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleFallenAngel (Post 466282)
*Giggles*
Arigatou Misa-Chan =3.

You are welcome :D ^_^

AmbeRz 04-20-2008 11:28 AM

You look better than me without makeup on T_T

MissMisa 04-20-2008 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmbeRz (Post 466288)
You look better than me without makeup on T_T

I look well icky! But it was necessary for the purpose of the tutorial :P

LittLeAnqeLAyumi 04-20-2008 11:36 AM

Ah,its a cool tut:D and have you more tips for eyeliner?i have always a prob with this..>.<" although i prefer an eyelinerpencil,izs easier i think;) for me xD

MissMisa 04-20-2008 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittLeAnqeLAyumi (Post 466291)
Ah,its a cool tut:D and have you more tips for eyeliner?i have always a prob with this..>.<" although i prefer an eyelinerpencil,izs easier i think;) for me xD

Thankies ^_^ The best thing you can do is practice! Eyeliner pencil is a lot easier to do than liquid eyeliner, it doesn't bleed or smudge much ^_^

reihiino 04-20-2008 04:16 PM

Misa, my dear, you are a very talented person. I could not pull off the eyeliner trick (I don't wear any due to the fact that I get klutzy, forget that I have it on, & rub my eyes...not a very sexy look I'm afraid). I know that it takes practice fot that though. I tried this technique from the makeup people from the Laura Mercier counter that lines the lash line with liquid eyeliner. It was pretty cool how bigger my lashes seemed. But of course when I do it my eyes sting ( & it does'nt help that I wear contacts too :o ). Doh!

yuujirou 04-20-2008 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reihiino (Post 466523)
Misa, my dear, you are a very talented person. I could not pull off the eyeliner trick (I don't wear any due to the fact that I get klutzy, forget that I have it on, & rub my eyes...not a very sexy look I'm afraid). I know that it takes practice fot that though. I tried this technique from the makeup people from the Laura Mercier counter that lines the lash line with liquid eyeliner. It was pretty cool how bigger my lashes seemed. But of course when I do it my eyes sting ( & it does'nt help that I wear contacts too :o ). Doh!

kyuuu >.<'''
liquid eyeliner HURTS =OOO...
but despite that x]
this one can't imagine using a pencil >.<'''
a stick in your eye?? SCARY! =OO

reihiino 04-20-2008 04:49 PM

I'm not that graceful using pencil liner as well. I'm just now getting used to wearing contacts. But then I can always get my makeup tattooed on my face...ha ha :D NOT!