-

01-17-2007, 03:46 AM

*Kuroneko, are you talking to me?*
(#53 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

01-17-2007, 03:48 AM

I follow Nozomi and Tatsu for a while, but they stop to look at some things in the market, I automatically stop and look at a newspaper stand. It has a picture of someone on the front page that looks stragely like Nozomi... It has a wanted sign writen above it... Is Nozomi in trouble? Or is it someone else?

The picture sure looked like her;

(#54 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-17-2007, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
*Kuroneko I told you my name was Tatsu on post 49*
*Nozomi wasn't Listing remember lol *

Ok back on track

As Tatsu and I walked past the market i asked him " what our plan on finding this Kid?"

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."

Last edited by Kuroneko : 01-17-2007 at 03:51 AM.
(#55 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

01-17-2007, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroneko View Post
*Nozomi wasn't Listing remember lol *

Ok back on track

As Tatsu and I walked past the market i asked him " what our plan on finding this Kid?"
I don't really have a plan. He could be anywhere in this city and I really need to find him....

"Nozomi is it just me or is someone following us?"

I grab Nozomi's arm and hold her back. I start to whisper "Your a ninja you should be able to tell...I have had a strong feeling that someone is staring at the back of me..Does it have to do with the person you were looking at in the bar?"

I wait for her answer
(#56 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

01-17-2007, 03:57 AM

Tenchu -

Tatsu is whispering something to Nozomi, I start to get nervous. Am I sprung? I try best to get out of their sight but keep them in mine...
(#57 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-17-2007, 04:11 AM

"I believe so but I don't know..." Turns to the starker "HEY YOU..." I start to shot then I feel prescience "AAH What Dammit Not here, NOT KNOW!!"

Tatsu gives me another strange look Just then out of control carriage zooms pass us, the horses have gone crazy. The carriage breaks away from the horses and rolls out of control In to the bar we had just gotten out of is a "Crash"

"Aaah Damn. Hey Tatsu Get your sword ready" I say As I unsheathe my Kotachis "A Dragon" I fall to the ground on one knee dropping both kodachi's, clasping my head "If you can use that Flying trick of yours get to the southeast of town as fast as you can."

I grab both of my Kodachi and stand up. "GO NOW" I shout.

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."

Last edited by Kuroneko : 01-17-2007 at 04:15 AM.
(#58 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

01-17-2007, 04:20 AM

"What?! A dragon?! you sense a dragon?!" I kneel down to Nozomi.

"GO NOW! southeast!!" shouts Nozomi. She is on her knees grabbing her head.

"I can't leave you here!" I say concerned... she pushes me away....

"Don't worry...southeast of town is the dragon...I got it." I say now confident.

If I eat another pill I'll weaken myself to much for the fight. My mind starts to race with thoughts. I didn't want to do this here, but I have no choice. I have to summon....

I pull out a small piece of dried parchment from my belt. On the parchment I write out the Elvish words for "Mother of all Flying Birds" with thick ink.

Just then the parchment bursts into a whirlwind of feathers.

The mother of all eagles, Gana flies down into the market place of Disan. People run in all directions screaming, for they believe the great bird will kill them. Gana looks at me...Her summoner. I look at Gana's dark narrow eyes. She nods and puts her head down. I jump onto her head and sit down. Unsheathing Sora I tell Gana to fly to the southeast. The massive bird takes off and we are moving to the south. I can see a black dragon torching the shops. This is not the dragon I want, but I will slay it none the less!!!
(#59 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-17-2007, 04:32 AM

Crap sorry my bad.

(#60 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-17-2007, 04:33 AM

I Stand clearing my head "Ok lets do this' I say as Tatsu flys away on some giant bird like animal.

I rush as fast as I but having just eaten slows me down a bit Im not able to keep up with the Tatsus Bird "Damn Why did it have to be now of all times" i say again to my self wondering if that starker is still Following me.

I can see Tatsu Nearing the Dragon Hoping he doesn't do any thing too rash just hope he can buy some time and Keep HIM from entering the city.

Buy the time i reach tatsu the battle had already begun. Tatsu one knee on the ground with his sword in the defensive piston. the Dragon unscathed towering above him. what had happen I thought

Last edited by Kuroneko : 01-17-2007 at 04:36 AM.