LinkBack Thread Tools
(#161 (permalink))
Old
forgotenmemory (Offline)
Where's the rock lobster?

06-24-2009, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
This line of conversation ends right here. Please feel free to discuss penis size in PMs.
That sounded funny.

MY JF FAMILY and Fellow Pervs
http://www.freewebs.com/fantasyfact/jffamily.htm
Perv Dance
1 2 3 step step jump step step grope step step touch step step kiss and *SLap!!!
fantasyfact.proboards54.com
(#162 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

06-24-2009, 11:36 AM

Quote:
This line of conversation ends right here. Please feel free to discuss penis size in PMs.
I see... I think it would be better to address Tenchu's inappropriate insinuations rather than forbid the topic at hand altogether. For that reason I will try and give a reasoned and mature reply to his immature post. I hope you don't mind. And I hope you see that it my way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
It isn't an untrue sterio-type. There are a few Thai hulks floating around, but everyone here knows the vast majority average penis size is way below whites and Africans.

I think only a person who has a small penis would bother to say it doesn't matter what size it is, anyway.

Yes, weight is irrelevant in kick boxing. But to make you a decent fighter in reality (outside the ring) then you want to be a large man.
-Way below? Why... because you say so?
It is simply not true and I have statistics on my side. Obviously averages differ but they are insignificant and certainly not "way below" like you say. I won't go any further because this has been deemed inappropriate for some reason (personally I think that your comments rather than the topic itself should be deemed inappropriate) but if you look it up I think you will be able to educate yourself. Furthermore I live in a multicultural city and I frequently use the local swimming pool and the university gym.... go figure.

-Why would you assume that I have a small one? And why would it matter overall? I mean I can see the physiological advantage of being bigger in size. But as long as you have one... and it works, I see no reason to be insecure.

-A decent fighter outside the ring? Why would he need to be a decent fighter outside the ring? On the street it's the guy with the gun, the knife or the most homeboys that wins fights. If your neighbourhood really is that dangerous.. perhaps you should teach your kid about how to avoid confrontation, or maybe even protect him yourself?... you know like a father is supposed to....
(#163 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
06-24-2009, 11:41 AM

Ronin - You just got back from a ban. Don`t push it by ignoring mod requests.

With a Japanese husband, there is a lot I`d like to say about the subject too - but this is NOT the time or place. Ignoring the subject is often the best choice when it`s not even worth the reply.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#164 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

06-24-2009, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyororin View Post
Ronin - You just got back from a ban. Don`t push it by ignoring mod requests.

With a Japanese husband, there is a lot I`d like to say about the subject too - but this is NOT the time or place. Ignoring the subject is often the best choice when it`s not even worth the reply.
I've got nothing more to say... I'm happy with the last word if you're willing to give it to me. I'm counting on the hope that you mods will decide it's the voice of reason and maturity and let it slide.

Therefore I don't think I've crossed any line here.

Last edited by Ronin4hire : 06-24-2009 at 12:16 PM.
(#165 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

06-24-2009, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiSarah View Post
I was wondering if anybody on here are a mixed race couple with children or babies on the way, or are children of mixed races in Japan.

I am a Caucasian woman marrying a Japanese man. We are very excited to start our family soon after marrying. I would like to get to know others who have married other races maybe share some photos of children!

I always enjoy seeing mixed race families where i work it makes me excited about my future family!
The best part for me is definitely the thought of knowing that little Kai is fast becoming bi-lingual.

He nows says Mutsukashi and Itai-Itai-Itai for every bump he has

Cheers - Oz
(#166 (permalink))
Old
Ypsilanti (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-24-2009, 03:20 PM

im mixed :3
my dad is half japanese and my mom is white ^^

(#167 (permalink))
Old
orca (Offline)
JF Regular

10-20-2009, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
Awesome! Your Blackanese!!!

(Hope that's not offensive)
I first heard that in 'Rush Hour' by Chris Tucker and split myself laughing! Lol, I thought it funny not offensive, my son too is half black(Jamaican) and i'm Indian by origin, i'm always gettin told how cute he is.

They hav stupid forms here in Britain where you hav to state your ethnicity and they never hav 'black/asian' anywhere under the 'mixed race' section, jus 'black/white' and 'white/asian' or 'other mixed', I hate these forms and sometimes refuse to fill them in but get told they're jus so the goverment can moniter equal opportunities etc
(#168 (permalink))
Old
Klint (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-20-2009, 08:14 PM

I'm not a mix of races, but this is a list of my different ancestories that I know of so far...

English
Irish
Scotish
Swiss
Norwegian
German

"Wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?"
(#169 (permalink))
Old
Naoko (Offline)
Evil Muffin 奈央子

Send a message via AIM to Naoko
10-20-2009, 10:05 PM

By the common description of "mixed" (i.e. it "shows" through skin color or certain physical features) I'm not. However, with ancestry...I only know half of mine.

Black (again...impossible to know from where...)
Native American (grandmother is Cherokee and Blackhawk...great-grandmother was Cherokee, great-grandfather was Blackhawk)

I think interracial children can be so cute. My only worry is society's reaction to them. I hate it when I see interracial kids get picked on for it. It's totally their fault for being born the way they were. It's even better when they get to learn about their heritage. One thing that I really hate about being what I am, is that I have no links to my heritage. If I were to give it a name, I'd say I have culture envy. That's probably the reason I'm so enamored with foreign culture.

外人警報発令中!!!! ヽ(`Д')ノ
My Japanese still sucks. Feel free to correct me! Any constructive criticism is appreciated.((どうも、ナゴナゴさん!!))
(#170 (permalink))
Old
smbx33 (Offline)
90's ジングル

10-22-2009, 03:47 AM

I am mixed so well nobody can see either of them in me ><

My mom is Dominican, and my dad is Cuban.

People say I look hispanic but not even close to any of those two...closest someone has ever got was "Puerto Rican"...at least the saw a little Caribbean in me lol