(#211 (permalink))
Old
Kayci (Offline)
The odd Gaijin :3

Send a message via MSN to Kayci
07-05-2009, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkhartdesu View Post
This is like a bunch of genius 5 year olds arguing nuclear physics.

Complete with all caps tantrums, namecalling, and 'ignoring'
I'm going to ignore you and have the last word. Every.Time. DD

Coffee prevents me from killing you.
(#212 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
07-05-2009, 02:25 AM

Hahahaha

I say something that is very hard to attack and I am ignored. I wasn`t "arguing", nor was I writing in anger. I wrote very clearly why your opinion and theory doesn`t always apply. Very convenient time to suddenly decide you want nothing to do with "arguing on the internet", don`t you think?

I think Kayci hit it perfectly on the head. You have to be the winner, so if it looks like there is a chance someone might actually "win" the debate other than you, you run. Incredibly childish, and shows just the type of person you are.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#213 (permalink))
Old
burkhartdesu (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-05-2009, 02:28 AM

(#214 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

07-05-2009, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by interracialintimacies View Post
Hello Everyone,

I am a PhD candidate in Sociology at a University in Tokyo, researching inter-racial desire and the politics that sometimes comes with it. I am presently looking to interview many people about this topic. Specifically, I am interested in people who feel attraction mainly/exclusively toward Japanese/Asian men/women if they are non-Japanese/Asian, or visa versa. Secondly, I am interested in interviewing people who have thoughts or opinions on this dynamic of attraction.

You may think your case or thoughts are not interesting but I am looking for typical and exceptional people, so don't worry! If you enjoy talking about these things, let's meet and I will even buy you a coffee or a drink Any inquires are also welcome.

Cheers,
Jamie
Let's start again!

I am attracted to Asian/Japanese women as they tend to have nice slim figures.

I do enjoy a nice medium sized breast size and I do enjoy a lady who is polite.

I find that many a western gal tends to be BIG, not her fault as the oily foods, chocoalte, neglect of the body and over eating are all to blame, although they generally have a mouth to match!

I'm not speaking on behalf of all western or Asian girls, but rather in general.

Some guys like big girls, I don't.

By the way, did you happen to find the opinion maker to meet up with and buy them a drink or coffee?

Cheers - Oz
(#215 (permalink))
Old
Kayci (Offline)
The odd Gaijin :3

Send a message via MSN to Kayci
07-05-2009, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkhartdesu View Post
For the record, I was messing with you XD

Coffee prevents me from killing you.
(#216 (permalink))
Old
bELyVIS (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-05-2009, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozkai View Post
Let's start again!

I find that many a western gal tends to be BIG, not her fault as the oily foods, chocoalte, neglect of the body and over eating are all to blame, although they generally have a mouth to match!

I'm not speaking on behalf of all western or Asian girls, but rather in general.

By the way, did you happen to find the opinion maker to meet up with and buy them a drink or coffee?
I guess that would make you a shallow racist in some people's opinion. (You know I'm joking I hope, I agree with your opinion)

The World's only Belly Dancing Elvis Impersonator!
(#217 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

07-05-2009, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozkai View Post
Let's start again!

Although I agree with your choices most of the time, I tend to like the feisty type myself. Not loud, but feisty. It's a complete match to my calm personality. She would still have to be polite and have her manners ofcourse.

Although, a question Ozkai. If you was to find a girl who was polite, with a medium breast size, and she was western, would you still see her as a capable "catch", or would you still not be attracted because she is not Asian?

I'm just curious.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#218 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

07-11-2009, 02:06 AM

I think my brain exploded.
(#219 (permalink))
Old
Guigoo (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Guigoo Send a message via Skype™ to Guigoo
07-31-2009, 01:57 AM

i think that respecting someone's color or creed is different from getting to have an actual relationship w/ the person, so, although most people say they don't feel any kind of prejudice from japanese in terms of color i still think they wouldn't make out w/ a black person. i dunno.
(#220 (permalink))
Old
SoleSurvivor (Offline)
New to JF

07-31-2009, 03:10 PM

where you were raised has a strong impact on your values and ethics as well as culture and customs. an inter-racial relationship will have more culture differences than one where both parties have the same country of origin.

all of my relationships has been inter-racial because i grew up in an area where it was hard to find other asians. in all of my relationships, i always noticed there were very basic differences between us that were irreconcilable.

for example, in my latest relationship, my ex said if we ever had kids we would not be paying for their college. that completely goes against everything i've been taught about being a good parent. my parents paid for my college and is continuing to help fund my master's. in my family, even if i was 40 something and was having financial problems, my parents would be available to help me.

another difference is that whole last name business. i'm very proud of my last name and my ex was very proud of his. if i ever got married i would not be changing my last name. he was very offended by this.

these small yet important cultures differences have basically wrecked all of my relationships.