LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
allie2590 (Offline)
I am the White Testament

12-23-2008, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAlphaDuck View Post
once i was dating this primary school teacher...

HOT little thing she was....not too filthy in the bedroom...little hung up...

and frankly pretensios as fuck....she really did my nut in...

but FIT....blonde...and the kudos of shaggin a primary school teacher was working also....

but we werent meshing....

so we go for a drink in covent garden....

and she dumps me!!!

i couldnt believe it...actually i could....but it was the first time..(and only :P )

so the convo goes something like:
"wow, ive been with quite a lot of girls...and..."
"oh god, does this happen to you alot, im so sorry"
"no...like i said, ive been with quite alot of girls...and usually the ones i see for a while..."
Interupting again --"they always leave you?"
"no.....they fall in love with me...iv'e never been dumped before....i dont really know rejection....well your really fit....i like your hair...and your a good kisser,
i suppose it had to happen at some point...oh well"

it was not a ploy to get her back...but within 5 minutes she was snogging my face off :P

few more shaggs and a week or so later...i kicked her to the cerb...dump me (even for 5 min) who does she think she is!!

f000kin 'ave it!
Any girl with half a brain in her head would dump you. Any girl with a full brain wouldn't go near you.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
DSX (Offline)
I MUY LOCO!!!!

12-23-2008, 03:47 AM

Well, there was this one girl I talked to for over two months. Since the first day I met her, we've been able to say almost anything to each other. I could trust her when I vented my problems (which were rare times, actually), and I knew she trusted me when she did the same.

It seemed like everything she told me only made me more attracted to her. We have so much in common, that I told her. I felt for her in a way I never felt about a girl before. In the past I've been having problems telling between a huge crush and love, and this was a major case of that.

I couldn't tell what it was, but I just wanted to be with her. One day I asked her out, and she says she's already taken.

I died a little inside after that. That rejection would make my seventh so far. This happened a month or two ago, yet I still feel the envious pain. With how much I've suffered like that over these three-to-four (school) years of trying, I pretty much want to hunt Cupid down, tear his wings off, and stab him to death with his own arrows for screwing me over so much.

I almost gave up on trying to find a girl, and as much as I want to, I never can.

I'm still looking now, just not as hard. I'm gonna try to work on keeping my mental guard up so I don't go all emo every time this happens.

(#13 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

12-23-2008, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSX View Post
Well, there was this one girl I talked to for over two months. Since the first day I met her, we've been able to say almost anything to each other. I could trust her when I vented my problems (which were rare times, actually), and I knew she trusted me when she did the same.

It seemed like everything she told me only made me more attracted to her. We have so much in common, that I told her. I felt for her in a way I never felt about a girl before. In the past I've been having problems telling between a huge crush and love, and this was a major case of that.

I couldn't tell what it was, but I just wanted to be with her. One day I asked her out, and she says she's already taken.

I died a little inside after that. That rejection would make my seventh so far. This happened a month or two ago, yet I still feel the envious pain. With how much I've suffered like that over these three-to-four (school) years of trying, I pretty much want to hunt Cupid down, tear his wings off, and stab him to death with his own arrows for screwing me over so much.

I almost gave up on trying to find a girl, and as much as I want to, I never can.

I'm still looking now, just not as hard. I'm gonna try to work on keeping my mental guard up so I don't go all emo every time this happens.
Don't worry, DSX. ^^

I personally think dating is bad in high school. I'd wait for a little while, but that's my opinion.

I think God has chosen from the start of time who belongs together. Those people who die single... Well, they just never found that person.

It's good that you're creating your mental guard.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#14 (permalink))
Old
CarleyGee (Offline)
staring at awkward legs

Send a message via AIM to CarleyGee Send a message via MSN to CarleyGee
12-23-2008, 04:49 AM

Errr hahahaha.
yesh.

*blushes*

Me and this guy i think two years ago?
well we were getting along real well at the movies.
and (he kissed me twice) and so afterwards, I ask
for his number and he won't give it to me, and then
he goes and get's my friend's number? I was so
confused, haha.

0_^ Ahh well.

Help my Cause for homeless teens!
http://www.socialvibe.com/CarleyGee

R.I.P Johnny
3-31-09

http://www.formspring.me/CarleyRenee17
Ask me any question
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Ramones1976 (Offline)

12-23-2008, 04:52 AM

Last edited by Ramones1976 : 05-21-2009 at 07:15 PM.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
SimpleasThyme (Offline)
New to JF

12-23-2008, 06:35 AM

It wasn't the rejection that hurt so much, but what happened shortly after.

To be honest, it's only been about four years since then and yet I'm already beginning to forget it little by little. The girl I fell in love with was a miraculous fire in front of me. I got closer to her and felt her warmth, I saw the passion and love she held for her horses, and I guess I really didn't see that the fire was just a shell.

The closer I got the more the fire began to disappear before me and I began to see the flaws and the sadness within her also. Yet I was still captivated be her and still wanted to hold the dim flame before me. I wish I could say I know she had feelings for me, but perhaps that's nothing more than me wishing for it to have meant more. Finally I confessed, but she turned me down. We were both similar in a sense and we both were close so at the time it didn't make any sense to me. I asked her why, and she just told me that it would never work. Still I was stubborn and didn't give up and just stood by her as we continued to be good friends.

Then one day her fire was gone completely and all that was left was scorched Earth and a poisonous smoke filled the place where she had once stood. It was then that I understood why she remained distant. There was a message to tell me everything that had happened to her, all the pain that she had been dealing with. I never felt so stupid in my life. I had been so busy always trying to capture her flame that I never saw any of it and I constantly wonder what could've happened if I had been a real friend instead of seeking my own satisfaction.

Like I said, it wasn't so much the rejection that hurt. However, it was my most painful rejection and even as life goes on I'm pretty sure a part of me will never forget what happened so I can make sure that it doesn't happen again.

Always Remember:

"Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics doesn't take an interest in you!"
Pericles -430 B.C.

Goals: I will teach English in Japan! I will get a 4.0!
(#17 (permalink))
Old
OddyStrix (Offline)
JF Regular

12-23-2008, 07:56 AM

hmm...probably in middle school.

I liked this kid for a few months before finally getting the confidence to ask him out, and when I finally did, he stared at me like I was a leper or something before saying he didn't date nerds. -_-

And holy crap! All you people and your "only rejection"s, where are all the people who got rejected wayyy more than once? Like moi? lol

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must first be different." -Coco Chanel
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

Last edited by OddyStrix : 12-23-2008 at 02:15 PM.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
animefan78 (Offline)
JF Regular

worst rejection - 04-21-2009, 09:28 PM

oh heres one. see theres this girl ive been talking to for a while when we where talking we found out weve had alot in common,since we had alot in common we decided to go on a date,but then on the day before she sends me a text message saying''sorry i cant go tomorrow ,see the thing is me and my ex boyfriend might get back together but i hope we can still be friends''.

akatsuki clan member Zaraki
(#19 (permalink))
Old
japanlover93 (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to japanlover93 Send a message via Yahoo to japanlover93
04-21-2009, 09:39 PM

it was when i ask for his email
and he said he didn't have one,but he do have one!
he is such a liar!

i hate this...........why do they always get in my life. why don't he tell me his feelings?.do you ever think of kids that are dying of hunger,war or sickness?
(#20 (permalink))
Old
hikkiFM (Offline)
Pink Is Life

Send a message via Yahoo to hikkiFM
04-22-2009, 07:56 AM

ahw... she was so mean... i guess i woundnt do such thing as that to a guy..

Otosan - Sephiroth VVC ,Okaasan -ChiAmaterasuNeko
Onee chan - Pexter