JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#91 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

01-20-2011, 09:17 AM

The guys ask first thing is BS, because I've asked all of my bfs out first and none of them minded it. And they all said yes, so they must have at least liked me a bit, hah. (I've had 3, just so it doesn't sound like I've had 10 billion.)

I don't really think it's that hard to ask someone out.
(#92 (permalink))
Old
Columbine (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

01-20-2011, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
The guys ask first thing is BS, because I've asked all of my bfs out first and none of them minded it. And they all said yes, so they must have at least liked me a bit, hah. (I've had 3, just so it doesn't sound like I've had 10 billion.)

THIS. I know loads of girls who have asked their BF's out, including my sister. You know what ladies? A lot of guys ~like~ it. I've never managed it outright myself (one was in a slightly awkward situation, and if he didn't say anything I resolved I wouldn't either and another jumped the gun), but I have definitely initialized the 'asking out' scenario or invited interested parties to casual group events. I mean, even if you don't say the words yourself, you can at least offer up opportunities on a plate. You gain squat all by being dithery and aloof.
(#93 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
01-21-2011, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
Stereo types exist becuase there is much truth behind them. For instance, Dumb Jock, is a stereo type. True, not all sports types are dumb...but enough are to have created the stereo type to begin with. Besides, I was just haveing fun.

Although "out of date"? Seriously? You honestly think males don't think about hoochie at least part of the time? I was in the army and there is was pretty much anytime they weren't thinking about blowing up stuff.
Yes, true. There must be truth behind them.. But honestly, saying that guys only think about sex, food, tv and taking a dump is ridiculous. It may have worked before my time, but I beg to differ. Most guys I know (and I DO know quite a lot of guys) like to JOKE around with this stereotype. Many guys think it's funny to tell their friends that they want their gf to ''gtfo and make a sandwich'' - but how many of them really do it? I reckon.. ehh... 1%.. A lot of guys think about others things as well.. work, cars, sports, their family, their girlfriend (yeah, some guys actually LIKE their girlfriend for other things than sex) etc. etc.

And I never said that guys NEVER think about sex anymore. They do - heck, we all do!

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast
(#94 (permalink))
Old
pumpum (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-22-2011, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModusOperandi View Post
The only way a pretty girl could intimidate me is if she were running towards me with a machete in hand.
lol I STILL wouldnt be intimidated! i'd still find a way to get in her pants !

The things that come to those who wait are the things that are left by those who got there first !
(#95 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

03-05-2011, 06:37 AM

Buying them at a yard sale doesn't count PumPum...
(#96 (permalink))
Old
tipsygypsy (Offline)
wa gwaaan?

03-05-2011, 07:09 AM

I kinda get intimidated when I talk to ladies who are astonishingly beautiful, only becuz i don wanna f**k up the relation wit them. and sure, I'm more laid back when I talk to average looking girls, only becuz i can find them everywhere.

Jah Rastafaaari. Yeah pasta for life
(#97 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

03-05-2011, 08:08 AM

Quote:

Wait until someone says no... you might have a change of heart on that last opinion :P

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#98 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

03-05-2011, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames View Post
Wait until someone says no... you might have a change of heart on that last opinion :P
I don't ask them out unless I'm pretty sure they have an interest, which is usually pretty obvious anyway. Tbh, if anyone did say no then I'd be like,'well screw you then, your loss!' (not literally of course) and move on, haha.
(#99 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

03-05-2011, 10:02 AM

Quote:
I don't ask them out unless I'm pretty sure they have an interest, which is usually pretty obvious anyway. Tbh, if anyone did say no then I'd be like,'well screw you then, your loss!' (not literally of course) and move on, haha.
I bet you would lol, just as most men do when women say no to them.
Until later that night you ask yourself "Why did she/he say no?" etc
and then the next time you wanna ask someone out that insecurity resurfaces and hinders you.

As much as it sounds like it, I'm not speaking from experience, I've been lucky.

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#100 (permalink))
Old
ryuurui (Offline)
Japanese calligrapher

03-05-2011, 10:53 AM

Quote:
The irony of this is that you may intimidate some guys by being too forward. But in this case they should stick to hugging teddy bears. I love girls that know what they want.

To the OP. Very true. I'd add that girls (hot or not) hate two things: hasitation and over doing (guys being too careful and irritating with their correctness or politness). Guy needws to be a guy, which consists of both being a gentleman and an animal. This is not unusual that well educated and classy women have sexual fantasy with a hot delivery guy in an elevator. It's a call of the wild.

Also, girls tend to be attracted to guys that ingnore them (to a point and do not mistake it for being a dick). Why is he not noticing me syndrome. It's a subtle game but it's bloody rewarding. Need to move fast and careful or you will miss the train.